Not as much fun as I'd hoped

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
sweh

Not as much fun as I'd hoped

Post by sweh »

There was a large thunderstorm tonight. I don't like getting wet... so, naturally I decided to force myself out there.

Nipple clamps, dog bark shock collar, PVC jacket, jeans, socks, sneakers, chastity cage.

I walked around my streets for 10 minutes then chained myself to a fence pole in my garden for 10 more minutes.

I kinda had the hope that the electronic disturbance or thunder noise would set off the collar... but all I got was wet and cold. The rain was so heavy that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I forced myself to cough to match the lightning just so there was a shock at the same time. A little disapponting.

So when I was free of the pole I undressed, handcuffed myself and had a shower to warm up.

I would _like_ to chain myself naked outside in a storm... but I don't have enough privacy; my neighbours can see every part of my garden.
tiemeupalso

Re: Not as much fun as I'd hoped

Post by tiemeupalso »

where are you located?
Yogini4ever

Post by Yogini4ever »

The idea of being tied up outdoors in a storm is mind bubbling for me, but got a water and temperature thing. Not all efforts offer the same rewards but it's an A for courage in my book!
sweh

Post by sweh »

tiemeupalso wrote:where are you located?
New Jersey
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I really hate it when my expectations can't meet reality. Worse when I am time-locked into it, and just keep checking the clock. Sorry, Sweh. Keep trying. Practice makes perfect.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

You can’t win every time.

When I was young and nimble, I heard of auto-fellatio and trained until I could do it.

The problem is, that it appears that the hierarchy of sensation sets “mouth” higher than “prick”, and it does not feel like having your dick sucked but rather like sucking someone else’s dick.
Your mileage may vary, but for me, it was a bloody disappointment!
:facepalm:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

But, did you swallow? :?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

According to “The golden rule” I did not really have any alternative, did I?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

The "Golden Rule" of self bondage, fellatio, and all other kinky self indulgences? Is that, Do unto yourself that which you would have others do unto you?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.