Bondage and electrics

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
looselois

Bondage and electrics

Post by looselois »

Hi, I decided to another update on my self-bondage adventures.

As I said before, I’ve been into in self-bondage since a teen but only started doing it “seriously” in my mid 30s, when I started using handcuffs and ice locks so I was in “real bondage”. I am now in my mid 40s and am loving experimenting with BDSM when I am in bondage.

In my last true story, I had real problems finding the key of the handcuffs after it was released by the ice lock and I was in bondage for an hour longer than I planned it. After than I had a rest from self bondage. I had wanted to do a bondage challenge in some nearby woods but it was just too cold over winter and my nerve failed me, despite doing to lot of planning for it.

Over the last weekend, I had enough time to plan some cool bondage. This time I wasn’t going to rely on an ice lock dropping the key, as it could bounce far from where I expected it. And I wanted to be hooded and blindfolded. This time I tied the key to a string which dangled from a knob on a set of drawers in the den. A known place! I would use the ice lock to secure a loop of light chain around the radiator and I would cuff my hands behind me with the cuffs passing through the chain loop. Until the ice lock released I was chained to the radiator.

Over the winter I bought an Erostek 312and have experimented with estim on my clit. This was the first time I would try estim with bondage. I bought a vaginal plug and that feels great, like I am being fucked. But I wanted something a bit more painful so I have experimented with electro pads on the hood and secured with bobby pin. That gives a very intense sensation and goes “oh my god” before you know it. And wouldn’t you know it, I went a bit too far that way this time!

So stripped down to just a pair of Brazilian style string bikini panties I look kinda cool in. I connected my clit to two monopole electrodes and chose the Rhythm program on the Erostek. I used the ramp function to start it gentle and for it to get more intense over the next 90 minutes. I made a knot in the wire through the string on my panties so that if I moved a bit, the electrodes wouldn’t be tugged and fall off. The spandex of the panties also helped keeping them in place. I put some clover nipple clamps on my tits – but not tied to anything - and decided to endure my bondage in a keeling position. I didn’t tie my ankles. I could already feel the stimulation in my clit and I wasn’t even in bondage yet. I blindfolded myself very securely, slipped a hood over my head and inserted a ball gag, done up tight. Now I just had to cuff myself.

I reached out behind my back and found the loop of chain hanging over the radiator. I cuffed my right wrist then passed the rest of the cuffs through the loop, placed my left hand behind me and cuffed that as well. Double locking was easy as I use German Clejuso cuffs that you can double lock without a key by just pressing down a stud on the cuff. I was stuck! Arms cuffed behind me, with my wrists lifted a bit higher up my back than I would have liked as I didn’t make the chain loop long enough.

After a few minutes of excitement as enjoyed my helplessness, I noted that the feelings in my clit were getting more intense, a lot more intense. I hadn’t tested the maximum setting the ramp program would go to, as I thought that a bit of anxiety would be enjoyable. But now I was wondering if I had overdone it. It would take an hour for the ice lock to release and the pain was going up significantly. When you are topping yourself in self bondage, you can be a bit too harsh sometimes. This time the throbbing all around my vulva was turning in a stabbing pain after about 15 minutes. I don’t know how long really as being blindfolded fucks with my sense of time but it didn’t feel like very long.

The rhythm program on the Erostek goes through a cycle each one more intense with the last one beginning to feel like a kick in my cunt. And every minute it was getting more intense because of the ramp function. After a bit longer it felt like I was being stuck with a hundred nails down there. I was grunting into my gag and chewing it like mad. Then the last shock of the cycle came and I literally screamed or would have, if my gag had allowed me to scream.

Then the central heating clicked on. I had forgotten to turn it off!

OK, I’d get out sooner but the pain was still increasing. And boy did it increase, and increase and increase. Fortunately the nerves get dulled after a while so it wasn’t as painful as it could have been. But it was painful enough. Then the chain was free. I couldn’t get up so I moved on my knees straight in front of me to the drawers. I fumbled for the string, found the key, waited for the most intense cycle to pass and then unlocked the cuffs. I reached for the Erostek and pulled the cable from it. No more pain!

I just kneeled there, panting. It took me a while to get the gag and hood off. According to the timer I had set, I’d been in bondage for only 40 minutes, half the time I had expected. I am glad I had forgotten to turn the heating off!

Lessons learnt? Don’t be too enthusiastic when using electrics if you’re a lady. I wanted to be in pain but not that much and not that quickly. I should have tested some more. But no lasting harm seems done. Despite its ordeal, my clit doesn’t seem damaged though there is a tingling sensation and a little bit of numbness that has now almost completely gone away.

The next thing? Well this again but with more controlled pain. I still want to do the walk in a remote area with my hands cuffed behind me. But I am still planning that one!
lj

Re: Bondage and electrics

Post by lj »

I don't know if it is generally available on the Erostek, but I recall some very "stimulating" effects with a programme not unreasonably called "orgasm"

This required an anal electrode and, as I am male, a dual connection at the base and tip of the penis.

Once suitably restrained and hooded etc, the sensations built almost, but frustratingly not quite, to orgasm - with all the sensations and apparent muscle action of a full sexual encounter. Not painful, just very exciting.

but I've done the pain thing as well :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

lj wrote:I don't know if it is generally available on the Erostek, but I recall some very "stimulating" effects with a programme not unreasonably called "orgasm"

This required an anal electrode and, as I am male, a dual connection at the base and tip of the penis.

Once suitably restrained and hooded etc, the sensations built almost, but frustratingly not quite, to orgasm - with all the sensations and apparent muscle action of a full sexual encounter. Not painful, just very exciting.

but I've done the pain thing as well :shock:
@lj:
I don't know whether the "orgasm" routine is available throughout the whole erostek range, either, but I know for sure that the ET312-B has it.
And I totally second your opinion about it. :mrgreen: 8) :love:

@looselois:
You might like to try the random routines the ET312 provides. Be aware though, that (at least) the second is NOT making use of the level settings. You might happen to have way more pain than you were after!
Also you can change the basic setup regarding levels. Somewhere within the menu you can choose from three level ranges. The factory offset is (expectably) normal. I found that to be too strong with some electrodes, too weak with others. You might want to experiment with the settings though?
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Despite your misjudgement this sounds
Like it was fun nontheless.

I bet the "afterglow" was amazing.
[
looselois

Post by looselois »

ponylady wrote:Despite your misjudgement this sounds
Like it was fun nontheless. I bet the "afterglow" was amazing.
Hi Ponygirl, yes, it was fun at the time, but I was anxious as well. Thinking about it afterwards, I remember the fun more :D
looselois

Post by looselois »

Blacky wrote: You might like to try the random routines the ET312 provides. Be aware though, that (at least) the second is NOT making use of the level settings. You might happen to have way more pain than you were after!

Thanks Blacky. I am still learning about the Erostek 312. It has a lot of features. I have not tried the random program yet. I will try so soon 8)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

looselois wrote:
Blacky wrote: You might like to try the random routines the ET312 provides. Be aware though, that (at least) the second is NOT making use of the level settings. You might happen to have way more pain than you were after!

Thanks Blacky. I am still learning about the Erostek 312. It has a lot of features. I have not tried the random program yet. I will try so soon 8)
You're welcome.
I'm actually still learning as well. I just recently tried the random routines for my first time as well. That's how I found out about the machine disregarding the level settings... :oops: :twisted:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

With electricity, it is good to know: when the contacts are small, the intensity is higher. When the contacts are further apart, the power is lesser.

I mention intensity and power on purpose as I don't mean the same thing.

With intensity I mean, small contacts give a sharp pain, and the power is also increased. Basically, it feels much more painful on the same spacing and intensity on the powerbox, but with larger contacts.

With power, I literally mean, it feels softer. Same kind of feeling, but the powerbox needs to work harder to give the same kind of jolts. So in order to feel the same as with the contacts close by, you need to increase the intensity on the device.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I have the most fun, and sometimes a bit of pain using the audio 1 setting.. Depending on where you live, you have no clue as to what stim you're going to receive. For example, if you live on a busyish street, and you set the microphone beside a window, every car going past can bite you, and trucks, loud motorcycles all trigger it differently, A railway train can easily trigger an orgasm. Then you might have a complete rest for a few minutes if its quiet. I have mine set up attached to a chair which I tie myself to, so you have to try not to make any noise. and then vibrations from somebody walking round in the house can trigger it if you have a timber floor. It can be addictive however. :gag:
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

The other thing to do, is to cycle the unit through a full cycle of your preferred program, BEFORE you fasten the last lock, so you can check the maximum level that it will reach. Then you shouldn't get any nasty surprises. :gag:
lisasnaughty

Post by lisasnaughty »

Hello
I just read this and it’s really interesting. I have been interested in trying electric for ages but I’ve only ever tried a tens thing the kind you use for back ache or period pain.
I love self bondage and I would love try it with electric. I’m not really sure what to do though. I’m interested in a butt plug and a dildo too but what else is there?

Thanks x