Extreme session... I guess...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Extreme session... I guess...

Post by KinkInSpace »

Today, I wanted some pain, and I got what I wanted.

I played with needles, and it has been a while since I did this. I grabbed 2 of my biggest needles, which are 0.7mm thick (which is intermediate level). You feel them when they go in, and only seldomly is there some pain while they are inside.

Anyway, I do this often and I can really take them.

I inserted them in my nipples and did a session with it. It was great fun, and loved it so much that it took more than 4 hours before I took them out again.

One of the hi-lights was that I used this cart box that I have from an office chair that I ordered and received yesterday.

The box is pretty big and also a bit narrow. Great to sit in, naked or with clothes on, though I prefer the first.

I figured, it would be great if I could make something that would tug my nipples, while I was in the box. I then turned to the side of the box and given how long it was, I figured, that if I turned 90 degrees, I could possibly sit with my legs crossed too. I tried that and it worked. My penis touched the box and so did my nipples. This gave me a great idea. Cut holes in the box at the location of where my penis and nipples touch the box so they go through. As I cut the hole for my penis, I decided to make a door first to test how it worked. I opened that door by cutting a T and one upside down overlapping, then pushing it out. I put my penis through and it was a perfect fit. I noticed while my penis was in, that I could lift it up and had about half of the hole free of room. So I cut the 2 doors in half horizontally to get 2 doors that would open and close. I opened both doors, put my penis through, pulled it up, then closed the bottom set of doors and there you go, penis nicely trapped into the box.

I cut holes for my nipples and removed all cart box material. I pushed my nipples through and managed to get them and the needles through. By positioning the needles correctly, my nipples were trapped in the box as well. I could move my back backwards but the nipples would be tugged on, which is a great feeling.

I then turned the needles so my nipples were turned 90 degrees which caused quite a bit of pain. I bound chopsticks to them to keep them in the 90 degrees orientation and tugging them felt even worse (which I love).

Turned them 180 degrees the other direction and repeated the process. I did this a few time enjoying myself quite a bit before I felt it was time to end that particular session.

Took the needles out and allowed the wounds to heal by stopping the bleeding.

But that wasn't it. I was still horny. In another topic here, I asked for help on a scenario. Basically you grab a plastic bag that you normally use for sandwiches, and put it around your penis. But... Before you do that, you put Tabasco sauce inside. The idea is that if you wiggle too much, or bump into it, the Tabasco sauce will hit the penis and hell breaks loose.

I wanted to do some testing, so I decided to fill a bag with a little bit of water, put it around and see how that worked. The water really was too little so I added a bit and tested it out. The bag itself was cold, which was scary when it dangled and touched my legs. When I wanted to sit down, my penis was submerged into the water and also my balls got a bit wet. And this was a really awesome feeling.

So much, that in my horny state, I decided to abandon testing the idea and instead fill the bag with more water and put my penis in submerged all the time.

Then my sadistic mind took over, and I decided to add some Tabasco sauce to the water to test it out. Thinned Tabasco sauce normally does very little. Given the great amount of water vs the little Tabasco sauce I added, I knew it was not going to be felt much, if at all. But that was the test. I could always add more later. While pouring it in, I noticed that the water changed color, so there definitely was plenty in so I should at least feel a tiny bit.

I put my balls in it, taped it shut with tape and made sure my balls and penis were submerged. I was wearing a chastity cage too, but I figured that wouldn't really matter for this test. For the real deal, I would have removed the chastity cage though.

Anyway, I was walking with my penis and balls submerged in water with some Tabasco sauce, and I noticed to feel that my balls started to get on fire. I was like, oh okay, so it does work. Nice. I felt it on my penis too.

I went to my bedroom and tried to lay on the bed to see how that was going, but apparently I had sprung a leak somewhere and I felt a little bit of water and sauce coming out, so that was not a success. As I stood up, I noticed that the feeling on my balls and penis got worse and worse. The Tabasco sauce was getting on high levels now. Far more than I actually like. And I knew, if I keep my balls and penis submerged in the sauce, it will get worse and worse. I need to stop this now. Test done, result: works pretty well.

Anyway, I took off the bag with water, used a towel to dry my balls and penis, but the Tabasco kept continue to build up the burning, and I got to levels I really don't like. I could take it but only barely. I noticed some Tabasco had found its way into my chastity cage and that kept irritating things. I decided to remove my chastity cage, but the price would be to put the head of my penis full into the water I was trying to avoid, as punishment. So that immediately inflamed my penis, and I felt regrettable for doing that. But my dirty mind decided that I would have to bare it, and because it was thinned, it was actually not as strong and the effects didn't last long. I decided to use a cotton swap and also put some on and in my sphincter muscle. I know I can handle that better there than on my penis, and indeed. I also put some on my already sensitive nipples, hoping for a burning sensation, but I was disappointed.

My nipples didn't burn much, if at all. Note, I normally take raw Tabasco sauce on my nipples, because I love the feeling of burning and pain on my nipples.

My stupid and kinky mind decided, if I don't feel that on my nipples, then I should put needles into this water, let them soak for a bit, and insert those needles into my nipples. Yes, that would effectively put the Tabasco sauce INSIDE of my nipples.

I placed the needles in the watery Tabasco sauce and decided I would give that a go after dinner. The other Tabasco feelings subsided quickly enough and I put my chastity device back on without cleaning it, which meant that some of the Tabasco sauce that was inside there started to irritate my skin once more, but it was not too bad.

After eating, I felt very tense because I knew what I was going to do. Insert Needles into my nipples that are soaked with water and Tabasco sauce. (btw, I really don't recommend doing this unless you can take unthinned Tabasco sauce on your nipples and love it. Seriously!)

So, I grabbed one of the two needles and inserted it in one of my nipples. The inserting was painful, given it was my largest needle (0.7mm thick) and I did feel a bit of a burning sensation, but it wasn't much.

I grabbed the other needle, inserted that into my other nipple and the same thing happened. Inserting was painful, there was some burning, but it was very little. It felt nice though, so my sadistic mind wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. With the needles fully inserted, I used a cotton swap, and coated the ends of the needles with as much of the watery Tabasco sauce as I could, then pulled the needle almost out, then coated the other ends of the needles with as much of the watery Tabasco sauce as I could and pulled the needle all the way through again. Given that its only metal moving through my skin, and not the actual tip, this is perfectly fine. I did feel that some of the Tabasco sauce was on the metal and moving into the inside of my nipples, but the effect was not that strong. I felt it, but it was no where near unthinned Tabasco sauce, raw on my nipples.

I repeated this a few more times but the result was the same. I went to the kitchen, pulled almost all the water back to the other source and had about 3 mm of the watery Tabasco in the shotglass. I grabbed more Tabasco sauce and poored a lot in. The color changed from white/yellowish to orange, meaning there was plenty of Tabasco sauce in, but still thinned.

I tried again to put this on the needles, pulled them through, covered the other side, pulled through once more and see how bad it was. I definitely felt the burning and loved it, but it stopped very quickly. I repeated it a few times before I said to myself, screw this. I grabbed the shotglas, poured everything back to the other source, grabbed the Tabasco Sauce and put some unthinned in the shotglas. I even renewed the cotton swap for a fresh one.

I covered the needle once more with lots of raw sauce, pulled it through, covered the other end, and pulled it through once more.

Now, this I definitely felt. A nice burning sensation inside my nipples. Strangely enough, it felt similar as to when I cover my nipples normally with Tabasco sauce. A second attempt was made to see if I could strengthen the effect. Some Tabasco sauce dripped from the needle onto my nipple and I said to myself Screw this. I covered the needles, then covered my whole nipples in raw Tabasco sauce, also the base, and felt my nipples getting on fire nicely. The effect of the Tabasco sauce on my nipples was far more effective than putting it on the needle though, which was a real surprise to me.

After I played with that, I felt I needed more pain. Far more pain.

I grabbed my Estim box with bi-polar nippleclamps, went in the box once more and said to myself: I will do 3 rounds of each 10 minutes. The first 10 minutes on a low setting, the second time on a medium setting and the third time on a high setting.

Because my nipples were held in place by the needles, and the clamps basically clamped on to the nipple with the needle going through, it was a very nice feeling. (I have done that before btw. I also have put clamps directly on the needles, which is far more painful. The reason I didn't do that this time, is because at all costs I did not want to get an orgasm. The pain I would get from using the needles as my estim device would definitely be so awesome that I would have to fight hard to not orgasm. Given the position I was in, with my nipples held in place and my penis too, that alone was already challenging to not get an orgasm.

Anyway, the first session was painful, but doable. The second session was quite painful near the end but I hang in there, almost considering not to do a 3rd session, because I knew that would be terrible.

But I did the 3rd session too, and it was extremely painful. Because I already had 20 minutes of estim done, I already was past the part where pain would drive me to an orgasm, so I could now enjoy the pain, and painful it was. The feeling of the estim was a constant flow of electricity with a program that alternated its sensation using modulation and other stuff. The result is that normally you feel a burning sensation, but sometimes that changes to additional small needle prick like sensation.

Anyway, when I turned the knob up to a very high level, it felt like I had a little bit of skin between powerful clamps. You know, that feeling where you want it off immediately.

But yeah, I was in a session. Quitting or turning it down as not an option. Luckily, this very painful feeling was due to these occasional random patterns, so it dulled down slightly. It was still very painful, feeling as if my nipples were burning... Tugging on my nipples caused them to be stuck by the needles changing the painful sensation from one to another and back to the burning. Occasionally the pain would be really harsh which was lovely, until the 10 minute mark was reached and the box auto-powered off.

My session ended and now I'm writing this post (still wearing the needles). My nipples are not that sensitive even with the needles inside and the Tabasco sauce smeared over, although if I squeeze in them, I do feel that, and then they start to hurt again, which is great. :D

I'm signing out now, and will soon remove the needles.

I hope you enjoyed reading about this extreme session, which I possibly will repeat in the future.

Also, I ordered a larger size of needles, 0.8mm which I expect to arrive tomorrow. :D yay. If you wonder, the smallest I have is 0.45mm and the largest available is 1.2mm. There are smaller needles available too but 0.45 are already beginners needles.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Extreme session... I guess...

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update.

Removed the needles, and there wasn't much bleeding. Took care of that, but now, 10 minutes after, my nipples start to hurt, as if the Tabasco sauce is activated. NIIIIIIIIICE!!!!

Its only a very soft pain though, nothing like putting it on your bare nipples, but its definitely a nice surprise. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Keep us posted.

It could very well end up with a really interesting infection.

If I understand your post correctly, you have pushed/pulled contaminated needles through your skin.
The moment you start having any signs of an infection, go see your doctor and tell him the details.
Cysts under your nipples could be “a gift that keeps giving” for a long time.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I play like this often, although this was the first time I covered the needles with something. The needles are all sterile before I start using them, and I've bombarded them with plenty of electricity afterwards. I would assume I'd kill any bacteria by now...

But its a good thing to say, that I hadn't realized, which means that I probably won't do it again even if things go fine.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:I play like this often, although this was the first time I covered the needles with something. The needles are all sterile before I start using them, and I've bombarded them with plenty of electricity afterwards. I would assume I'd kill any bacteria by now...

But its a good thing to say, that I hadn't realized, which means that I probably won't do it again even if things go fine.
The bacteria REALLY won't care about the electricity. Since they are only in contact with a single pole, they don't get zapped (like birds on a wire). And once the needles pass through you, they aren't sterile any more.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Right... So far I don't feel any after effects, but if things change, I'll let you know and yes, if necessary, I'll visit a doctor.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Well, if push comes to shove you could allways pasteurize the sauce before applying it.
Since taste & nutritional value aren't important in your special case, just weld the sauce in a generous
Plastic bag, like a very thin cushion, insert into 70 degree celsius hot water for a minute and you'll
Get rid of all those nasty bacteria.

(This is the same process they use on milk. It's a small diameter
Pipesystem & 60 degrees for 30 seconds max to preserve
Taste & nutrional value. So i already calculated a generous
Safety margin to ensure your nipples won't get beet red & you need
A c-cup to support them.
[
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for the advice Ponylady, but I won't be doing this again.

But for a completely different reason though. The gain is far less than what I hoped to get. There are some sensations when I do this, but if I just smear Tabasco Sauce raw on my nipples, apply some additional amount on some paper and tape that to my nipple, the effect is 20 times more powerful and lasts far longer. At that point I actually have to fight the urge to not remove the patch and I'm fully enjoying myself, not to mention have the benefit of extremely sensitive nipples for the next hours.

With the needle covered in sauce, it was only 10 minutes or so that I had pleasure. I think most of the sauce is not going into the wound at all.

Anyway, status update regarding my nipples, we're a few days later now, and still no sign of any complications. I'm pretty sure I would've known by now if things were going haywire by now.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I found a sweet alternative.

I'm currently in a session where I'm using my larger needles (0.8mm instead of 0.7mm that I used in the original.)

The 0.1mm increase doesn't do much, but since the needles are inserted, I keep feeling a constant, although somewhat low, burning sensation. Exactly what I was after. So long story short, if I want more pain, I just need to move to larger needles. :)

Inserting them was not as painful as I expected, though I definitely felt it, but it keeps a constant reminder that they're in my nipples, a sensation that I would by far have lost with other needles. I guess with the 0.7mm ones, it does happen, but its so faint that I get used to it and I have to physically touch the needle, move it around or squeeze my nipple to get some pain back. Now its just constant. Of course, my usual tactics to squeeze, rotate, pull, etc... work nicely to increase the sensation a bit. Nice!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

ponylady wrote:Well, if push comes to shove you could allways pasteurize the sauce before applying it.
Since taste & nutritional value aren't important in your special case, just weld the sauce in a generous
Plastic bag, like a very thin cushion, insert into 70 degree celsius hot water for a minute and you'll
Get rid of all those nasty bacteria.

(This is the same process they use on milk. It's a small diameter
Pipesystem & 60 degrees for 30 seconds max to preserve
Taste & nutrional value. So i already calculated a generous
Safety margin to ensure your nipples won't get beet red & you need
A c-cup to support them.
IMHO bacteria is only one part of the problem.
If it is a new bottle, it is probably sterile from the factory. They have both added preservatives and pasteurized it.
But once introduced in the body, it is foreign material and there will be an inflammatory response, the seriousness of which will depend on a lot of factors.

I think it is a wise decision to “gauge up” instead.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, I totally agree.

One thing that sucks about needleplay on the nipples is, that once you take out the nipples and it bleeds a little, you take care of the wound and make sure the wound heels. This is an easy process, but... if I now want to squeeze my nipples to experience pain, the chances are that it would pop the wounds open, or otherwise break the seal, and I would have to take care of the wound to prevent any blood from reaching places I don't want it to go (you know, avoiding stains and stuff).

Tonight, I desperately wanted pain in my nipples so... I stuck in another pair of my new needles... They're on fire again. YAY. :D

The pain is not that much, which makes me think... maybe I should go to 0.9mm.. xD But I ordered over 200 of these... Lets play with them first. I never thought I would like to gauge up this much. Especially given needles have been on my no list for so long.