morning self bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Bound4controversy

morning self bondage

Post by Bound4controversy »

Just had a few good moments today, wife is out of town so i had the house to myself and decided to play a little. i am a long time CD so i got dressed in my sweater and black skirt had on pantyhose and some spanks for support. i went to my basement and i have a support column down there which i love to tie myself to but b4 i do i hang a knife and a pair of shears close by where my hands will reach. grabbed some rope and tied my ankles and knees then hopped over to the column took a couple long lengths of rope and started to wrap myself securely to the post. one rope for the legs and another for the upper body. after my body was secure i had tied short ropes around my wrists then taking a longer piece threaded it through the wrist ropes then i was able to tie my hands behind me by wrapping the rope around my wrist then looping it around my body ropes was able to securely tie my hands behind me and like all selfbondagers alike i panicked knowing i could not get loose so i started searching for my releases and they were there so i took a deep breathe and relaxed and enjoyed some tight bondage, struggling and trying to get free. so after about 30 minutes passsed i grabbed my knie and started sawing through the ropes and freed myself. it was a good session. i would like to find a way to either freeze the knife in water so i have to wait for it to thaw out or i was thinking about getting a small padlock for the shears and keep them from opening and freeze the key. but thats for another adventure. i also had another rope session after i got done in the basement i went up to my computer room where i have a bunch of clips and movies about bondage on my computer i proceed to tie myself to a heavy chair using the same ropes from the morning, one for my feet and a second for my upper body i secured myself so that the only thing i could move was my head. used the same method of tying my hands behind the chair looped the rope around the chair spindles and cinched it tight and again i had to use the same knife to cut myself free. one of my best chair ties in a long while. well hope you enjoyed my story, bye for now
looselois

Re: morning self bondage

Post by looselois »

You could use an ice lock (https://www.mr-s-leather.com/stainless- ... -exclusive) which you could use to keep the knife or a key away from you until the ice in the device melts and releases it. You would need to plan it carefully so that the knife did not fall and bounce away from you but if you tethered it by a length of string then when it drops, it could dangle where you could reach it. Of course you need to test it to make sure that it operates the way you think it will :lol:

Or if you think that sounds expensive, you could make one yourself with a length of old stocking, a ring and a cube of ice. I use the Mr S ice lock and it is well made and works fine. Some are very poorly made and will crack when left in the freezer.
BlindMike

Re: morning self bondage

Post by BlindMike »

I use a solenoid to drop the keys to my handcuffs, I have a timer which cuts the power to the solenoid after a preset time, it then lets the key fall to where I can reach it.
It works brilliantly, the key is attached to a length of string which has the other end fixed to the wall, so the key drops to a foot or so off the floor, and I can get to it. In the event of a power cut, the solenoid just lets go regardless.