A mistake was made

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kr805

A mistake was made

Post by kr805 »

Last week I did a on my knees hogtie I ran rope through two eye bolt in the ceiling down even with my armpits when i’m on my knees i also ran a rope through a 3rd eye bolt in the ceiling that will be tied to the rope on my ankle so i can pull my feet up behind me I inserted a inflatable butt plug in my ass and locked my cock up in a chastity device.I used a open ring gag for my mouth.I tied my ankles. I put on my leather cuffs and put a belt on my waist. I got on my knees slid my arms through the ropes hanging from the ceiling i then tied the rope to my ankles my ankle ropes I then pulled the rope in front of me raising my feet i tied it to my belt.I then put on a blindfold as i put my hands behind my back and locked the cuffs together hearing the cuff locked i could fill a hard on coming but it was denied because of the chastity.

That was it i was locked in a on my knees hogtie all i had to do was wait for the key to become available the key was attached to a rope that part of it was frozen together to keeps the key out of reach til the ice melted and the key dropped my my hand.I knew i would be stuck for two or three hours while the ice melted.This was a intense my movement was minimal I totally underestimated how long i could stay on my knees the began to hurt.As time went I started to wish the key would fall so i could get out.I started to panic and struggle.I tried to untie the rope that was on my ankles but couldn’t.

I knew i had been locked for awhile now so i started trying to find the key moving my arms and wrist where the key was supposed to be.fist i felt water then the tip of the key at that moment i knew it was close.I waited a little longer i could touch the key but the rope was still frozen.I started pulling down on the key but i pulled to hard and the rope snapped and downward force made me drop the key.

I knew I messed up and was now stuck i tried again at my ropes on my ankles.I was panicking I tried to stretch my hand to the floor to see if i could find the but i could even touch the floor but I kept trying then I felt part of the rope the key was on I grabbed it with two finger once I got it high enough I grabbed the rope with my other hand then I had the key in my hand.I unlocked the cuffs took off the blindfold. This was a experience i will never forget.

Kr805