The girlfriend is on her way home...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TheWingmen

The girlfriend is on her way home...

Post by TheWingmen »

The FedEx man had just dropped off a package at the door. I knew what was inside and I opened the package as soon as I got upstairs. My girlfriend (we will just call her "X" for anonymity) and I had given pegging a go the weekend before, and while enjoyable, the cheap harness and toy we used left us wanting for more. So we had ordered a new harness and toy. Opening the package I was presented with the smell of leather, and the sight of a beautiful dark brown and black harness. Next to it sat a 10in long, 2in wide grey silicon cock (pictured).
Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 4.05.32 PM copy.jpg
I excitedly texted X:
"Our package arrived. It is waiting to be used at your leisure"
I included the above photo with the text. It didn't take long to receive a response from her:
"at 10:30pm you are to strip naked, hood yourself, lock yourself to the bed face down, and have the strapon laying out for me"
I gulped. She wasn't due to be off work till 11pm, that meant that I'd be locked waiting for a minimum of 30 minutes plus whatever time it took her to actually get home. When the clock showed 10:30 I did as instructed. I stripped down and put on leather wrist and ankle restraints. I locked the ankle restraints to chains on either side of the foot of our bed, keeping my legs from coming completely together but not tied out tight. I locked the buckles on the wrist restraints so I could not undo them while I waited. I then hooded myself. This is one of her favorite pieces of bondage gear. The hood is made out of extremely soft leather that's been well worked in. It is black and featureless apart from two silver grommets that line up with the nostrils. It is so form fitting that once laced shut I can hardly move my jaw, the only senses I am left with are smell, hearing, and touch. Once the hood was laced up tight (I knew she would check it was tight to her standards) I locked the wrist cuffs to the chain in the center of the head of the bed. The slack in the chains allowed for me to either lay flat, or pull myself up into a doggy style position.
Now I waited. And waited. And waited for what seemed like an eternity. My heart was racing the entire time in anticipation of what was to come. At long last I could hear X's key in the door downstairs. I listened as she shuffled around with her things, removing shoes, putting away her coat, etc. I could hear her go into the bathroom, staying for a while cleaning up I assume. After what seemed like another eternity I felt her hands running up my legs, caressing my body, followed by kisses up my back. She was just teasing, she stood up again and I could hear the sound of buckles and her walking away. After another couple of minutes she came back and got on her knees behind me. I felt her rest the dildo on my back as she said:
"are you sure about this? Its pretty huge.... Ah, but you cant speak anyways."
With that she pulled back and slowly started to push into me. She wiggled back and forth, slowly sinking her cock further and further inside until I could feel her hips press against me. All I could do was let out a muffled moan.
"oh so you like that?"
She quickly pulled almost all the way out and slammed all the way in again. Taking up a pretty aggressive in and out pace. Throughout the session she varied her stoke length, speed, and force. Slowly experimenting and finding what got the biggest reaction from me. Occasionally reaching around to stroke my cock. Sometimes pushing me down flat on the bed, only to eventually pull me back up to doggy style. Near the end of her fucking (around 30 minutes later) she loudly exclaimed:
"Holy shit is it bad how much I fucking love this?"
One more stint of rapid, hard, deep fucking and she stopped with her hips pressed against me. I could hear buckles and suddenly she was gone, cock still buried to the hilt in me. I could feel her unlocking my ankles, occasionally reaching up to pull the toy in and out a bit. Once both ankles were undone she flipped me over, hopping on top of me. It took not longer than a minute for both of us to reach an almost violently intense orgasm at the same moment. She rolled off of me, and I could feel her snuggle up against me head on my chest. We both laid there for several minutes recovering before I was released from my wrist restraints and hood.

She is positive now that she could get off just using the strapon alone. Which may spell trouble for me :gag:
Sir Cumference

Re: The girlfriend is on her way home...

Post by Sir Cumference »

... but it sound like fun trouble!

She’s a keeper!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~