"The discussion" This is how we "negotiate"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
smelt

"The discussion" This is how we "negotiate"

Post by smelt »

Let me start this by saying, Yes, this is true, and Yes, I DO realize how lucky I am to be married to my Wife. She is by far the best thing to ever happen to me. We don't do this all the time, but when She decides it is time to play.....

So my Wife and I were sitting on the couch, having a few drinks, and watching TV, while we were throwing around ideas about our new corset project. If you haven't read that one, it is a very severe punishment corset, knee-length, with straps and locks everywhere, posture collar and hood.. on and on... it's going to be terrible to wear... but anyway...

The corset is one of those "Be careful what you wish for" things. I told her it would be fun to have something like that, and didn't really think any more about it for a while. Then one day She said "Why don't you order that corset you talked about?". I told her that in order to do that, it would have to be custom made, measurements would have to be done in person... all that. I also didn't tell her earlier that I had already been talking to the woman who would be making it . So I told her then..

My Wife has kind of taken over the design now, coming up with a lot more ideas, most of them not with my comfort (or freedom of movement) in mind. I told her I wasn't so sure about needing EVERY buckle and strap able to lock. Big mistake. As I said, we were both having a few drinks, me more than Her, (as usual) and She told me to get up, and go put on my slave suit. I described it in another topic on here, but it is a PVC catsuit, with a locking rear entry zip, full hood, with eyes nose and mouth openings, an opening at the crotch for my cage to be displayed, and buckles for a blindfold and mouth cover to be put on. Locking rear access zip, and two chrome diagonal nipple zippers, It also has a series of "lacing strips", which go down the inside of the arms, down the sides of the torso, and inside both legs, from crotch to ankle.

I went in our bedroom, and put the suit on, and went back out to the couch. The second I sat down, She barked "Did I tell you to sit?", so I got back up and stood there. She stood up, walked behind me, and snapped a lock onto the hood zip, and the loop on the suit. I was locked in. By this time, I was starting to feel the 3 fairly stiff whiskeys I had drank earlier. So I kind of laughed at Her sudden stern tone. Another big mistake. She calmly grabbed the laptop, and showed me Her idea for the final design of the corset. Uh-Oh. With her emails back and forth to the corset maker. And copies of my previous emails. Now I am getting really nervous.

She told me to go out in the kitchen, and grab the Christmas decorations she had been working on. They are called Kissing Balls, a big ball of evergreen boughs, like a solid round wreath, kind of. I fumbled around with them, the PVC gloves make it very hard to feel what you are doing. Once I had 3 of those, and a wreath gathered up, She told me to go put them up. I asked "Outside???" And She simply said "Yes". I danced around a little and asked Her to please not make me go outside like this. The suit is way colder than you would think. But She insisted, and I was now locked by 2 different keys, so i figured I would not press my luck. I went to put on my shoes, and She said "No. Not those.". She went in our room and came out with my tall Ugg boots. They ARE men's, but don't really look it, almost knee-high, and have some braided stitching down the back. They are also light brown. So here i am in a shiny black PVC catsuit, with chrome hardware all over it, wearing tan Uggs, about to go outside and hang Christmas decorations. I went outside, and She locked the door behind me.

I got the decorations up as fast as I could, with the suit hindering my movement quite a lot, and the gloves making my grip about useless. She let me right back in, and I was freezing. It was about 30 degrees outside, but the suit makes indoors feel cold sometimes. I slipped out of the boots, walked over, and stood beside the couch. She handed me another drink, and told me not to spill any on my suit, or the floor. I drank it, as quickly as I could, but it was strong, probably 75% 90 proof whiskey, and 25% ginger ale.

While I was downing the contents of the glass, I noticed She was holding the blindfold, and the 6 lengths of laces that go to the suit. So, as soon as I set the glass down, she buckled the blindfold on, really tight. It was pressing the padding down onto my eyes, so I could not open them if I tried. I started to ask Her not to stretch out the PVC, and I got a slap across the mouth. That didn't usually happen, and really got my attention. So I stayed quiet as she put my laces in, legs together with about 6" of movement possible, and my arms crossed in front like a straitjacket. She then took the extra lace from my crossed forearms, and tied it off to the ring of my chastity device. Now I couldn't even start to lift my arms. The combination of the blindfold and whiskey was making me a bit dizzy, so She helped guide me into our bedroom. I wriggled my way onto the bed, and She told me when I was exactly where She wanted.

She leaned down and whispered "Don't move." into my ear. It is VERY hard to hear through the PVC, it squeaks and scratches across your ears when you move. So I laid as still as possible, and heard the door shut. She had left me there alone. I tried to bend my legs to ease the pressure on them, and felt a sharp slap on my chastity cage. She had actually never left the room, just shut the door. Now She quite loudly said "I TOLD YOU TO STAY STILL.". Uh Oh.

I could feel the laces on my legs being drawn together. Once those were as tight as they go, She tied them off, at my ankles. She then released my arms, and untied the cage. My arms were not free for long, they were soon laced to my sides, tight. This is really close to being confined in a sleepsack, only you are not in a bag. I could hear Her rummaging through the "drawer of toys", where we keep an assortment of plugs, clamps, all of our small padlocks.. etc... With the PVC making my hearing really muffled, i could not tell what She was getting out. Then I felt a strange material up against my lips. She said "Open!" , and pushed it in. It was the silicone open mouth "lips" gag I had got off Ebay, and never even told her about. This one has a strap, and that was soon buckled behind my head. She asked, "And just what is the opening in this for??", "Do you want something in there???" I tried to tell her that it was just a cheap gag I had found, but couldn't understand myself.

By this time, I was pretty excited. I didn't realize how excited til She wiped a finger across the outside of my cage, then inside the gag. I have a pretty terrible gag reflex, we have both talked about me "cleaning up after myself" but it has never gone any farther than talking about it. I gag badly if She even gets close to my mouth after i am done. Surprisingly, I did not gag, guess it was just the moment, and all that. It was only a wipe, not like a shot glass full or anything. The gag is soft, but it is enough that you cannot fully close your mouth with it in.

About now, my head was REALLY feeling the alcohol, and the craziness of the whole situation. I was dizzy, and about as close to "subspace", as I had ever been. For now. She climbed on top of me, Her body heat was incredible through the suit. I was cold all over, except where she was touching me, those spots were the most comforting warm I have ever felt. I was still in the cage and it was trying to kill me by this time.

Then, suddenly, She got down off the bed, and walked out of the room. I knew she had left this time, because I could hear her footsteps on the tile floor of the bathroom. I tried as hard as I could to hear what she was doing, and to my surprise, the TV turned back on. Then it stayed on, for a long time. I couldn't hear what she was watching, just bits and pieces.

I had calmed down a lot by the time She snuck back into our bedroom, through the other door. The TV was still on, and I did not hear her come in, just felt a quick impact on my poor sack, it hurt so bad. She leaned in again, and said "That was one of the new riding crops you bought me, aren't you glad you got 4 this time?" Oh God. I realized we HAD NOT used any of the new ones. I had ordered 4 of them from an online equestrian supply store, along with a tongue guard for my pony gag harness. The smile on the mail lady's face when she handed me the package from "**** Equestrian Supply Shop"..... She must have known they were some sort of horse whips, it was a long triangle mailing tube, you could hear them banging around in there.... but that's another story...

She told me to roll over, which I did, as quickly as I could, with my arms and legs laced tightly. I felt her unzip the rear access zip, and tried to say "No, not that", but it just made me drool all over the pillow. She gave me a few slaps with the crop, but not bad. I was expecting something else, and did not want to be plugged. She zipped it back down, and snapped a lock on that zip as well. So now I was locked by 3 keys.

My fingers were starting to ache from the somewhat stiff PVC gloves. I was trying to flex them, but it wasn't helping a lot. She must have notice this, because She helped me roll over, and got me centered on the bed again. Once again, I could hear Her going through the drawer. This time, I was not ready for what was coming. She unzipped my nipples, and tugged on them to get them right out in the open. This felt great. Until the Talon clamps went on. I screamed as loud as I could through that gag. Up until that moment, I had only played with them, seeing how bad they hurt, and we had talked about using them, but also about how painful they would be. Again She walked out of the room, and left me there, with those awful clamps trying to tear my nipples off.

Well, let me tell you. The initial pain of those clamps was NOTHING compared to them being taken off. It was probably only 5 minutes, before she came back in and took them off, but it felt like hours. I screamed again. She leaned in, and gave me the most serious order to "Be Quiet!", I have ever heard. Then the pain started. She put the clamps back on, and played around with them. Every time they moved, I thought I was going to pass out. She set them both pointing straight down , but on the PVC material, they slid right down to the sides again. So that became her new game, shaking me back and forth, letting the clamps do what they wanted. I could feel them sliding around, and wanted to scream again, but did not dare. Finally, I had to. So I did. Then, all of a sudden, I could feel something being pushed into my mouth, through the gag. It was the business end of our double ended penis gag. It didn't really fit very well through the mouth opening, so it was pulled back out, then to my horror, She wiped it all over the end of my cage, and pushed it in. It slid in way easier, and tasted awful. There wasn't much on it, but enough to lubricate it, and give me a "taste". She stopped well before the end of it (thankfully). So now, I was trying not to gag, not to move, or else the clamps would slide around, and not to pass out from the pain. I couldn't get my tongue back far enough to push the intruder out. I was about at my limit, when she took the clamps off again, and pulled the dildo out of my gag.

I laid there for a while, panting. I honestly have no idea how long I did that, I can barely remember anything after the moment the clamps came off, other than Her leaning down, and telling me my nipples were bleeding. I was scared then.

After a while, I came back to Earth, and realized She was not there, and that I was still restrained by the laces and the suit. Everything about the suit was uncomfortable now. My jaw was aching from the constant pressure of the chin area of the hood, and having my mouth open for so long had dried it out. This was not fun anymore. Then the door finally opened and She came back in. Normally I would have been released from the cage long before now, and this would be all over. So I was pretty relived when I could hear keys jingling around, and felt it slip into the lock on my cage. Freedom! The base ring was still on, and getting tighter by the second. It hurt very badly. I needed to get off. Now. She gave it a few strokes, leaned in, and said "Have fun", and walked out again. I tried to roll back and forth to reach myself. It was impossible. I could not get my hands to where they NEEDED to be. Again, I realized She had never fully left the room. I felt Her climb on the bed, and She started sucking on my nipples. Wow. They were still throbbing from those clamps, but it felt like nothing I had ever felt before. Then, it stopped. She told me not to worry, my nipples were never bleeding.

To my complete surprise, she had one last trick up her sleeve. A bag of frozen peas. It took about 5 minutes, but they finally worked their magic, and I could feel her pushing the cage back on. "No!!!" I tried to say. She pushed harder, and I got quite a pinch from the two little pins, they had grabbed some skin on their way home. That hurt really bad. She fiddled around, trying to get the cage to fit into the ring, but with the pinched skin, it wasn't going. So she backed it ip and tried again. It went right in this time, and as quick as that, I could feel the little brass lock being slid into place, and the key slipping out. She unbuckled my blindfold, and gave me a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. When they did, I could see the red cover of the Kitchen Safe sitting there. She put the 3 keys in the base, put the lid on, and turned the dial, very slowly. She then held it in front of me, and said "Push the button with your nose." I did as I was told (I was still gagged, and those clamps were right beside me), and watched the countdown begin, then heard the locking bars slide into position. She unlaced my arms and legs, unbuckled the gag, zipped my nipples back up, gave me a kiss, and said "Goodnight".

The next morning, after a pretty much sleepless night for me, I looked at the safe. 25 minutes to go. I paced around a bit, and finally heard it open. She pulled all 3 keys out, gave me 2 of them, and said "Go take a shower". I fumbled with the key on top of the hood for a while, my fingers were near useless with the gloves on.. I finally got it off, and got in the shower. The hot water felt like my nipples were on fire. When I got out, She yelled in from the kitchen "Your clothes are on the bed!" I went into our bedroom, and laid out perfectly on the bed was my black satin maid's uniform, a giant padded bright red bra with little diamond-like stones on it, a pair of fishnets, some leather cuffs, and my Uggs. I kind of looked at the boots, these didn't really fit with this. As I was getting dressed, She walked in and told me that I wouldn't be wearing heels, She didn't want me twisting an ankle this close to going to New York for my corset measuring appointment. "What???" I thought to myself. I was informed that we have an appointment soon, and I needed to make sure the house was clean before we left. She locked the cuffs with a chain between them, put the keys in her purse, and headed off to work. So right now, I have a couple days left, and will not be released from the cage, until I have been 100% co-operative with the measuring and design process. We have 2 more nights to "discuss" everything. Then we go and finalize the design, and pick materials for the corset. I am just a little nervous..... And now I just spent 2 hours writing this, that I should have been cleaning. Maybe I will get "punished".....
bootlover1978

Re: "The discussion" This is how we "negotiate"

Post by bootlover1978 »

That sounds so wonderful! My wife likes to occasionally play a similar game leaving me locked up in my boots when she goes out with her girlfriends. Of course this usually is for a whole night (we dont drive home drunk, so she stays at her friends house for the night where it is safe) so Im left home alone locked in my heels without any keys (yes I do have emergency escapes if need be). Im currently dropping hints to buy a locking maids dress from Misfitz. If things go the way I expect them to, I should be home on disability next year, so there is a possibility of "shorter" term bondage while she is at work during the weekdays. Granted it will be nothing compared to what you've got going on, but hey, I will take whatever I can get! LOL!