Workshop bound for wife’s friend

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Azwoodguy2004

Workshop bound for wife’s friend

Post by Azwoodguy2004 »

So the other day, my wife had to run some errands, but she didn’t want me left in the house alone. She wanted to make sure I didn’t get into some things that she had been planning. She told me I would have to stay in the workshop, and told me to come up with a way that I would stay put. After thinking about it for a bit, I told her I would cuff myself to the workbench. Then she added, on your knees. We went out to the shop, I put two eye bolts on the face board of the bench top at each corner. Then knelt down to show her me kneeling with my legs under the bench, arms spread to both sides. She then had me drill two half inch holes in the bench top about half way back and about 30 inches apart. She told me to run the ends of a rope through the holes so the end touch the floor. Then tie one rope to the half way point and drape it over the front of the bench. She then had me dress in my bra, panties, stockings and heels. We went back to the shop, I knelt down again, then placed my cuffs on wrists and ankles. I tied the two rope end to each ankle cuff. She then had me insert my anal hook and tie off the the single end to the hook. She had me hook my wrist cuffs to the eye hooks on each side of the bench. To provide some tension between my ankles and ass, she lifted the ropes on the bench top and placed a box under it. This raised my ankles off the floor a few inches and make the anal hook pull on my ass. Any movement my legs made, made the anal hook pull more. She then left, said she would return in an hour or so. Well, about 30 minutes past, and one of her guy friends enters the shop. Tells me he was asked to stop by and check on me. He then unzipped his pants, put his cock in my mouth, held my head and face fucked me. He shot his load on my face for my wife to find about an hour later when she returned. By the way, she has me service a couple of her friends from time to time. We all know each other.
noble

Re: Workshop bound for wife’s friend

Post by noble »

I don't believe any of this.
OutdoorBound

Re: Workshop bound for wife’s friend

Post by OutdoorBound »

Me neither