Cuffed and nipple clamped

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
looselois

Cuffed and nipple clamped

Post by looselois »

Hi, I’ve lurking for a while and thought I would tell my story. It’s not as dramatic as some of the other stories but hopefully it will be interesting.

I’ve been into in self bondage since a teen but only started doing it “seriously” in my mid 30s, when I started using handcuffs and ice locks so I was in “real bondage”. In my 20s I bought some novelty handcuffs but they were very poorly made and couldn’t be double locked. In the end they failed but they were so cheaply made I was able to prise them off without difficulty. When the internet came along it was possible to buy genuine police handcuffs without embarrassment. I am now in my mid 40s and am loving experimenting with BDSM when I am in bondage.

I’d always avoid nipple clamps in self bondage as I was afraid of damage from having my nipples clamped for a few hours but three weeks ago I just decided to go for it.

I have a spare bedroom as my playroom. I have a ring in the ceiling where I can hang a frozen ice lock. I use the one by Mr S.
I hang the keys from the ice lock. It usually takes 90 to 120 minutes to drop. For handcuffs I use German Clejuso handcuffs. I used to use Smith and Wesson but I found it difficult to double lock them when they are locked behind your back. The Clejusos have a little stud you can press so no need to be fumbling with a pin to double lock them!

I stripped down so I was topless and in one of my smallest panties. I tied my legs together at the ankles and then applied two clover clamps to my clit before tying my legs at the knees. That started to feel good. Then I put clamps on my nipples, these were clovers attacked by a chain. I had made them stronger by wrapping an elastic band around them to make them bit more vicious. I padlocked the chain to a second ice lock I had. Kneeling down I faced the wall where there was a radiator pipe and attached the second ice lock to that.

I made sure that I had near me the rest of things I needed. I taped my eyes shut with gaffer tape and put on a spandex hood with only a mouth hole in it. I was completely blind. I then gagged myself with a ballgag as tightly as I could. Once I tried wrapping layers of gaffer tape over the gag to stop me spitting out the ball but I almost suffocated so I didn’t try that again! Fortunately I tested it before I had cuffed my hands behind me.

Then I was ready! On the cuffs I have some tape on the side of the cuff where the keyhole is so I don’t make the mistake off cuffing myself with the holes uppermost. I did that 5 years ago and my ex found me a few hours later. Embarrassing as he was not into bondage. I cuffed my right wrist in front of me. Click, click, click …. So it was a good snug fit but not too tight. Then I put my arms behind me. Before closing the left cuff I made sure I could feel the tape on the lower side of the cuff. Click, click, click. A good snug fit but not too tight. I pressed the stud to make sure the cuff was double locked. I was going to be there until both ice locks melted.

My nipples started burning but didn’t stop hurting when I arched back against the claim so I figured blood flow was OK. I waited for the real discomfort to start. I haven’t figured out electrostim yet but it would have been good to have some more pain in my clit. After about 30 minutes my legs were going numb. I tried moving them out from beneath me but that’s when I found how bad my nipples could hurt. I tried moving my legs again, feeling the friction of the carpet as I tried to pivot my legs out from beneath my thighs. I almost lost my balance. To avoid falling sideways I lunged forward and banged my head on the wall. By pushing my arms out behind me I was able to keep my balance and I’d freed my legs from under my thighs but I was in a twisted posture. I was breathing heavily now and sweating and I knew my back would start hurting bad real soon and it would be difficult to keep this position for long. After an age of squirming I managed to get my legs nearly straightened out with my toes touching the wall. I used my cuffed hands to stop myself toppling over and ripping the clamps off. It wasn’t easy and I am amazed I managed to stay upright. I was now in a position I could keep for a while, with my torso leaning forward to reduce the tension on my nipples.

I’d set the timer on my iPad to sound after 90 minutes and it honked. I was sure that I would hear the keys fall from the ice lock soon. My back was in agony again. I don’t know how it was until I heard the keys fall. Another 20 minutes? I waited for the ice lock securing my nipples to the pipe to open. I tugged gently with my breasts but it wasn’t moving and I just got more pain. But pain was good, right? At least I hadn’t cut off the blood?
I was now sweating and breathing heavily. I was drooling a lot from the gag and my jaws were aching. My back was bad and was thinking should I just let myself topple over and rip off the nipple clamps. I hesitated as long as I could but still my tits were fixed to the pipe. I knew it would hurt real bad so I bit down on the gag and pushed myself over. Understatement of the fucking year. I screamed, I fucked screamed but I was free. The chain might have broken as one of my nips was still clamped, barely, with the clamp just on the very tip and hurting super bad.

For the first time in two hours I was able to stretch out my legs. I just lay there on my side panting and resting. Now to find the keys. That meant wiggling like a snake across the room to the keys. My sense of direction was not good being blindfolded, arms cuffed behind me and being unable to stand. I after 20 minutes wiggling I got to another wall but no keys! I’d assume that I would be able to find them by crawling parallel to one of the walls but I had no idea what way I was going. I was trying not to panic. No one was scheduled to come to my place and I had no out for this situation. They might only be a few inches away but I had no idea. I knew the keys would have fallen near the corner of the room where the door was. If I could get myself leaning against a wall then I could shuffle around until I found the corner. There was no furniture on the room. After al lot of pushing and straining I am able to get myself kneeling against the wall and I start shuffling forward (I think). The first corner I got to, no keys. But in the second, I found the door. I flopped down and rolled back and forth and then I felt the cold hard sharp keys against my shoulder. It must have taken another 20 minutes to get the keys into my hands. They were shaking so much, it many attempts before I could get the key in its hole. Don’t force it! Don’t break the key! Then it was in the hole and I was able to give it the half turn to free the cuff on my left hand. My arms are very stiff. It takes a lot of effort to raise them to remove the gag and pull off the hood. I rip off the tape binding my eyes. I don’t care if it hurts.

Looking down at myself. I’m covered in bruises and there’s a little blood – not as much as I’d thought - from the clamps being torn from my nipples. I’m covered in sweat and real thirsty. The killer was finding the key. I had blindfolded myself before in bondage but this time I was totally disorientated. Despite the terror I was still incredibly turned on. Will I do it again? Not blindfolded or not without a friend to check on me after a few hours. But sure, I guess! My nipples are still sore and I am sure I have lost sensation in them but they didn’t go morbid on me.

What next?

I love the idea of walk 3 or 4 miles with my hands cuffed behind me so I can get back to the key and release myself. But I am real scared about I getting caught. But I am still looking for somewhere deserted to I could try it. If I do it I will write about it.
xt

Re: Cuffed and nipple clamped

Post by xt »

Oh, it's sufficiently dramatic! And (as a male) I wish I could have discovered you there, before the keys fell... :wink:

That long in the nipple clamps is a pretty long time, not to mention yanking them off! It's good that there were no lasting effects. Enjoy the next one!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Thanks for a nice read.

What went wrong with the key drop?
Or did it work as it should, and you just lost the orientation?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
looselois

Post by looselois »

Sir Cumference wrote:Thanks for a nice read.

What went wrong with the key drop?
Or did it work as it should, and you just lost the orientation?
Nothing. It just look longer than I expected. Perhaps it was colder that day. My story should have made that clearer. Thanks for the comment!
looselois

Post by looselois »

xt wrote:Oh, it's sufficiently dramatic! And (as a male) I wish I could have discovered you there, before the keys fell... :wink:

That long in the nipple clamps is a pretty long time, not to mention yanking them off! It's good that there were no lasting effects. Enjoy the next one!
It would have been nice to have been discovered but I don't have anyone at the moment I would trust that much :( Yeah, I was lucky no serious damage but they still hurt and I am sure that I have lost some feeling in them. Before writing the story, I tried putting clamps back on but it was still too tender.
xt

Post by xt »

Regarding your wish for an outdoor walk, if it is starting to get cool enough where you live to wear a jacket or coat, you could keep the following in mind as you dream of the possibilities.

If you do not work during certain midweek days, often the local nature preserves are very lightly used. Large ones, or with multiple trails are best. You can do a few drive-bys and see how many cars are in the parking lot, at what times on what days, and make an estimate.

Arrange to safety-pin the sleeves of an adequately-sized jacket or coat (test at home first) into the front pockets. The garment needs to be loose-fitting enough that, when zipped or buttoned, you can still pull it down (or it will simply drape down) even if your hands were cuffed behind your back, and it will cover your hands.

Put on garment. Pull down. Cuff hands behind back, under garment. Go for walk!

If you've done it right, you will be at a place with very few other people, and even fewer still on the particular trail you are using. Leave a key and try to play in an area *furthest* from the parking lot, so that you minimize the chance of being closest to where other people are during your adventure.

Will you look *exactly* like a "normal" person, I.e., someone who does NOT have their hands cuffed behind them under their jacket? Of course not. But if you've researched the location well enough, you can minimize the chance of being seen by another, and even if there is the occasional interloper in the area, you could always turn your body or nonchalantly move behind a tree. If the jacket is big or puffy enough, who will really notice that your upper-body build is a little odd?

Backup key is placed on the tire of your car. If you screw up getting the original key out in the woods, then you'll have to risk going into the parking lot. Very exciting! Report back!
looselois

Post by looselois »

xt wrote:Regarding your wish for an outdoor walk, if it is starting to get cool enough where you live to wear a jacket or coat, you could keep the following in mind as you dream of the possibilities ......... Report back!
Thank you for those exciting ideas. It would be best to do it on a wet cold night to reduce the risk of meeting another person. A lot of the fun is in planning it. I will report back in a few weeks time!
noble

Post by noble »

I've always found that the planning is more exciting than the actual event.
As for disguising your hands behind back, wear a pair of sweatpants and stick your hands down the back of them.
(Keeps them warm, too.)
looselois

Post by looselois »

noble wrote:I've always found that the planning is more exciting than the actual event.
As for disguising your hands behind back, wear a pair of sweatpants and stick your hands down the back of them.
(Keeps them warm, too.)
Thanks. But to make it as exciting as possible I want to be in just my panties, But it makes it riskier and colder! But being uncomfortable is part of the thrill. There is an area of woodland with paths a few miles from where I live. No one goes there after dark. If could find a safe place to leave the keys and some clothes then I could strip down to my panties, handcuff myself and walk two miles to where the keys are. In the dark with my hands locked behind me that could take 2 hours or more. The main risk is finding where the keys are in the dark. I am going to check it out and see if it is possible to do.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

looselois wrote:
noble wrote:I've always found that the planning is more exciting than the actual event.
(Keeps them warm, too.)
Thanks. But to make it as exciting as possible I want to be in just my panties, But it makes it riskier and colder! But being uncomfortable is part of the thrill. There is an area of woodland with paths a few miles from where I live. No one goes there after dark. If could find a safe place to leave the keys and some clothes then I could strip down to my panties, handcuff myself and walk two miles to where the keys are. In the dark with my hands locked behind me that could take 2 hours or more. The main risk is finding where the keys are in the dark. I am going to check it out and see if it is possible to do.
For that sort of thing I'd definitely recommend doing a dry run. Leave some keys, then walk the walk in the dark without being bound (or with your clothes locked in a duffelbag if the nights are warm enough to survive nearly naked without risking hypothermia) so that you can be certain you can find an object at your intended hiding place in the dark. Finding anything in wooded areas after dark (especially in cloudy weather is challenge. I'd STRONGLY advise to check the weather and moon phase before attempting, and do it only if there's a half moon or more. On a new moon it's pitch black in the forest. And I do mean "wearing a blindfold, in a darkened room" levels of pitch black. No way to see where you are going if you don't have any light.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
looselois

Post by looselois »

Gregovic wrote:For that sort of thing I'd definitely recommend doing a dry run. Leave some keys, then walk the walk in the dark without being bound (or with your clothes locked in a duffelbag if the nights are warm enough to survive nearly naked without risking hypothermia) so that you can be certain you can find an object at your intended hiding place in the dark.
Thanks. That's what intend to to do. The advantage of this wood is that there is a very low risk of being discovered by another person but it is possible I could get disorientated in the dark. There is no lighting of any kind. I know another wood with better paths where it would be much more difficult to get lost but it is close to housing and there a much higher risk that other people will be using the paths even after dark and even in bad weather. This is a fantasy I have had for a long time. I am not going to rush into it!
motero922

Post by motero922 »

Hi!! nice story, i have read that you will do a long walk. I recommend you leave a second key hidden in a safe place with a little more descovering risk than the main place. The second recomendation is to take care of the common sense and the weather and moon (important if there are not lightposts xD). For your long walk it can be interesting to use high heels (if the terrain allows it and it is safe), the higher the best and some fetish clothes. Of course you can add some spicy items for fun (ring gag, nipple clamps, butt plug...). Enjoy and play safe!!
looselois

Post by looselois »

motero922 wrote:Hi!! nice story, i have read that you will do a long walk. I recommend you leave a second key hidden in a safe place with a little more descovering risk than the main place. The second recomendation is to take care of the common sense and the weather and moon (important if there are not lightposts xD). For your long walk it can be interesting to use high heels (if the terrain allows it and it is safe), the higher the best and some fetish clothes. Of course you can add some spicy items for fun (ring gag, nipple clamps, butt plug...). Enjoy and play safe!!
Thanks for those great ideas! I would intend to wear nipple clamps and be ball gagged but no hood as I will need all the vision I have :lol: The planning is fun and it will take me a long time to sort out all the details. Doing it will be scary but will feel great after I have done it. If the weather is too cold then I might have to wait until spring as I want to do it without clothes, except string bikini panties :oops:
Bossman429

Post by Bossman429 »

Awesome story. I’d love to hear about your next adventure once you’ve done it. Reminds me of a similar story here were a guy cuffed his hands in a hoodie after putting on clamps, hose, panties, and swimsuit at a mall. Then got dressed as normal. One of my fantasies has always been to either stumble across someone like you doing this or to be found on my own adventures by someone like you. Thanks for posting this