Having fun.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
restricted

Having fun.

Post by restricted »

Yesterday, I spent some time in a long line bra (with fillings), a pair of soft bloomers, a soft woman's vest tucked into the bloomers, a pair of 100 denier tights and two panty girdles. (to make sure the crotch stays on my body and not down by my knees). A petticoat (full length), a uniform dress and an apron to finish it off.

When I went to bed, I thought I might as well have some fun. I took off the apron, dress and the petticoat.

I got some rope and cut it into five lengths. Four of them I tied into large loops. I slipped two under the bottom of the bed castors and two under the middle castors.

I pulled the duvet off to one side where I could reach it and laid out the ropes. I doubled each of the loops back to make two smaller loops. (Imagine a double hangman's noose) I slipped my feet into these and with the other piece, tied the loops so I could not move my legs closer or further apart.

I pulled the duvet up and repeated the operation fumbling my hands into the smaller loops now. I got them in and pulled tight closing the loops around my wrists. I couldn't massage myself as my hands would only touch the sides of the panty girdles. I was trapped by an evil woman who has left me to await my fate.

My cock wanted to react as I could feel the soft cotton bloomers and the pressure of the two satin panty girdles (they of course applied pressure to my cock). As much as I tried to get off by flexing my thigh muscles, it was impossible and after an hour I went to sleep frustrated but thoroughly enjoying the experience. I can't wait to be able to do it again.

I woke up next morning in the same position, but when it came to undoing the soft cotton rope on my wrists, they would not open up enough for me to slide my hands out. I panicked as I thought I would have to shout for help. I learned then that the part of the wrist restraint that traps the rope from the castors should have been on the bottom so I could scrape it open slightly on the mattress. After I calmed down I managed to scrape them open a little against the panty girdle. Had I used slip knots I would still be there.

I am busy for the next week and have to be up early every morning. So for the week, more fun is out. The only problem I have is I need to get more rope now.

It might pay me to use a longer lump of rope on one wrist and shorten it by tying a bow in it like you do with shoelaces.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
TNTBound

Re: Having fun.

Post by TNTBound »

restricted wrote: I woke up next morning in the same position, but when it came to undoing the soft cotton rope on my wrists, they would not open up enough for me to slide my hands out. I panicked as I thought I would have to shout for help. I learned then that the part of the wrist restraint that traps the rope from the castors should have been on the bottom so I could scrape it open slightly on the mattress. After I calmed down I managed to scrape them open a little against the panty girdle. Had I used slip knots I would still be there.
this is why i use leather cuffs or metal shackles and padlocks. i have the keys in my kitchen safe, set for a duration. then when it opens, i can use the keys to release the padlock holding my wrist to the bed easily.

sadly, combo locks have lost their secure feeling for me, since i can unlock them in complete darkness by feeling the numbers with my nails (since i know the combination).
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!