Bound in a Hotel - and Screwed

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
CD Tammy

Bound in a Hotel - and Screwed

Post by CD Tammy »

Traveling for work, I took an opportunity as I often do to enjoy my two passions of crossdressing and self-bondage.

I always start with pantyhose. Since they are my favorite. They sexy nylon slid right up my smooth, freshly shaven legs. I added a black body suit, a tight black miniskirt, black and white spaghetti strap top and a little sweater. Then I put on some over the knee socks and my pumps. I was feeling awesome.

Like others, I have a special suitcase that I pack my special stuff for traveling. It was open on the other bed. Teasing myself, I took a riding crop from it and really smacked myself on the leg. That sting made me jump. After a couple swats with that I used a paddle, hard upon my ass. Several hard licks that left some red outlines seen through the pantyhose.

It was time for restraints. I had put a handcuff key in a bottle in the freezer. It was frozen solid. I put it on the nightstand, running the string over to the bed. Once it thaws, I will pull the string over and use the key to free myself. I’ve done this many times before. I put a small zip strip on each shoe to keep me from being able to kick them off. I folded my leg and zip tied my ankle to my thigh. Tonight, was going to be a frog tie. I couldn’t help but caress my sexily shaped legs. I put a wide belt that has holes in it around my waist. I have found that attaching everything to it, makes it impossible to slip the zip ties off. Another zip tie from each leg tie to the belt and my legs were not going to be of much use.

I thought, “Last chance to chicken out,” as I shoved a sock in my mouth and tightly buckled on a ball gag. Then without hesitation, I threaded the handcuffs through the belt and clicked them shut upon my wrists. The key’s string was in my fingers. It would just be an hour or so before the ice melted allowing me to pull the key to my hands.

Unable to see a clock, I could not tell how much time had passed. Surely it had been an hour. I tugged on the key but it still didn’t come. My legs were hurting. Frog ties are hard. I will just pull the bottle to my hands and try to get the key free, I thought. As I pulled the string the bottle fell off the nightstand. I pulled it along, it stuck, and I pulled it harder. Then it happened. The moment the string broke. The bottle must have been stuck under the bed. The end of the string confirmed it. I was stuck.

New plan. I would pull my arms under my butt, that sexy smooth skirt covered butt, over the shoes and up the front of my nylon covered legs. I can do this. Somewhere around the time I managed to get turned on my side I realized that the belt around my waist wasn’t letting those handcuffs move anywhere. As the hours passed, I thought about each pain. The too tight shoes hurting my feet. The zip tie around my ankle and thigh was biting a bit more. One of my wrists was a bit too tight.

A noise startled me. It was a knock on the door. I knew that it was coming. Part of me knew that I needed to be discovered to get free. Nonetheless, this was going to be very embarrassing. Then the door opened. I saw her. She was wearing a black and white dress that stopped just above the knee. The collars were white, as was her apron. She was wearing pantyhose and black, flat shoes. Pretty face, black hair, and her mouth was covered by her hand. The door closed solidly as she left! Oh, crap! This cannot be good.

It was at least an hour before the next time I heard the door open. The housekeeper who had come earlier with two more dressed the same. I felt relief that it wasn’t the police. This was going to be embarrassing enough. They laughed, talked in Spanish, and took a few pictures with their phones. I was still on my side, one went around behind me, and another reached down and caressed my leg. She went up under the miniskirt. Laughing, she told me not to be scared.

The third was looking at all my toys in the open suitcase. She held up a few things. Some black pantyhose, a leotard, ankle socks. She smiled when she held up a black leather covered paddle. Tossing it to the one who was behind me. This was my dreams come true but I was terrified. Suddenly, my brain registered an explosion of pain across my butt to my thigh.

The one who was in the suitcase was the only non-Hispanic. She was blond, tall, and pretty. She told me that there would be no sex. They were going to use my toys to release their frustrations. Then they would undo my hands and leave me to release myself. I was to leave them a substantial tip and everyone would be happy. She snapped a few more photos as I nodded.

I was turned over onto my knees with my face into the bed. This is not easy when you have your legs frog tied and your hands secured behind your back. Even though they spoke mostly in Spanish, I could tell they were enjoying the red outline of the paddle with each stroke. The riding crop would bite my calves or the front of my thigh. The one that had come in first, she was just holding me, not taking part in most of the fun.

The quiet one held up a dildo and harness from my kit. I started to twist. The blond told me that I could refuse and they would stop or I could let Maria make me a real girl. My mind said stop but somehow that’s not what happened. I just nodded. Maria took off her dress. She was wearing pantyhose and a camisole. The other girl helped Maria get that harness on and they all played with her “dick.” The hard toy was lubricated. The cutters snipped the zip ties and the two girls straightened my legs out, pulling them apart, and holding them to the bed. My miniskirt was hiked up before my pantyhose were ripped.

Maria slowly pushed the head into my tight asshole. It hurt. It hurt bad. She pushed all the way in, the blond telling me to relax. Once all the way in, she rested it there for a minute or two. Then she slowly started to pull back a little and push forward. It did not hurt now; it was just uncomfortable. Here I was dressed like a girl, getting my ass fucked by a girl. Maria finished and pulled out. When she did, I felt a huge emptiness as she withdrew, but I didn’t want it filled back in.

As I moved my legs, I realized the other two had let me go sometime during the fucking and I had not even noticed. The blond showed me the paddle and said she was going to give me one last one. I just nodded. She swung that thing with two hands and landed it firmly upon the back of my thighs. She dropped the paddle to the bed. Then rubbed my thighs with both hands. She was admiring her handiwork.

Someone snapped a couple more pics, and I wondered if they had been taking pics all along. They had. When my wrists were uncuffed, I removed the gag but couldn’t say anything. The one showed me her phone with lots of pics and reminded me, “big tip,” as they all left. I stripped, showered, and got ready for a day on the road. I left a big tip and hoped that I would be in that hotel again but not for a while. I hurt in so many places.
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 2.53.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 2.51.55 PM.png
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bound in a Hotel - and Screwed

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I guess they can't blackmail you anymore if you posted the pics yourself. Probably still recommend to others here, though
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠