BONDAGE PART THREE

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
chainmale1

BONDAGE PART THREE

Post by chainmale1 »

My bondage day part three

This next part contains extreme bondage and is not meant for new persons that are entering the bondage scene, please don't read it if you might be offended ...........

The masters slave told me to stand under the winch and face the back of the room and he moved me left around a foot, He unlocked my hands and locked them to overhead chains, it was a relief to have my hands in a overhead position, remember the shekels remain locked on me for the whole session and give the persons putting me in bondage attachment points.
Next had my ankles attached to the rings on the floor and was now in a very tight eagle spread and could barely move, the chain locked to my collar was locked to the overhead hook, he also locked the chain on my balls to a ring between my legs,
I could not move at all and knew my nude body was open for my tormentors, I looked quickly at my bondage and there were padlocks every ware, I knew that escape was impossible, next I saw the slave walk behind me with the hood and gag and felt the hood slip over my head and was being laced tight next the cock gag was inserted and locked in place, everything went dark, I knew that being chained and hooded I could not stop what happened to me next.
The slave was rubbing me all over and kissing all parts of my body I could tell he was totally gay, and me being totally nude and shaved and in bondage I could not help what happened next , I could hear the steel door to the chamber open and I hope it was only the master and not a large group of horney guys,
I knew my ass was calling any one in the room to come fuck me, and I could not stop them, I could hear the master tell the slave " he looks fantastic chained like this and he did a good job" ,,, The slave was told to warm me up, I was thinking how the slave going to warm me up, then I felt the whip hit my exposed back after 20 lashes I thought I was going to faint it hurt so bad I could not even move,
The master told the slave he looks nice and red now, pull the ass plug out I want to fuck that nice ass, I could feel the ass plug being pulled out my ass felt like a truck could enter me, the master said that looks like a inch plug, when we are finished I want you to insert a two inch plug to get him ready for the next part of his journey, I have been fucked before but never had a two inch plug inserted in me.
I could feel a hard cock probing around my ass and the head found my ass hole and started to enter slow at first and kept entering until I could feel his balls hit I knew he was all the way inside of me, He started pumping and it seamed like a long time then I felt the hot cum enter me and I started to run down my leg.
I could hear the slave plead with the master to let him fuck me also and the master said ok but clean him up after your finished and insert the 2 inch ass plug, The slave had a even bigger cock and he was hitting the end of my ass he was so long, after he had cum I was full of cum and it was dripping out.
The slave got the two inch ass plug and got it to go in, I don't know how , and cleaned up my legs, I was now ready for my next position.. Over the next hours I was chained to posts, crosses ,hung upside down, chairs, stocks, and forced to drink there cum, I think I was chained to everything in this dungeon except that evil rack, I have skipped all of this because it would take to long and am going to my last device the bondage bench and torment rack, since this dungeon has no windows I don't know what time it is, I have never been nude and chained this long in my life.
The master told the slave to clean me up and get me ready for the bench , he chained my hands behind me and cleaned me up with a wet cloth, then a cock gag was locked in place but the gag had a hollow round tube in the center with One inch exposed on the tube on both sides, I wonder what this gag is used for.
I was backed up to the bench and told to scoot my ass up on the bench and move my feet to the attachment points at the end of the bench and I had my ankles locked to the moving posts, sitting up like this I could feel my balls touching the bench.
My hands were unlocked and I was told to lay on my back and put my hands over my head and my hands were locked to the bench, what ever they had planed for me would happen and I could not stop it. the slave started to turn a hand crank and my legs started to spread very wide, now my hands were next and after they were spread wide I could not move.
The ass plug was pulled out and my ass hole was open very wide, they had a mirror overhead so I could see everything, then I saw the fucking machine between my open legs being set up, the ram was adjusted and the dildo was inserted deep inside of me and adjusted for stroke this dildo was in me around 7 inches and backed out around 3 inches so the stroke was around 3 to 4 inches, lube was put on and they turned on the machine to test it the dildo it moved in and out and I could not stop it I felt like I was being fucked for real.
They were finishing with the bondage my neck and chest and hips and knees were chained tight now I could only move my head a little, my body could only move very little, chains were attached over head and a vibrator was lowered over my cock on a chain. at this point the master started to wind a small rope around my balls and tied it off,.
the master said this will prevent you from Cuming when I remove your CBT bondage. It worked, when the ball stretcher and chastity device was removed I got a big erection and couldn't stop it .then a tens machine was attached to my balls and the wand at the end of my cock.
Then a special wand was inserted in my cock with a tube welded on the end , and the vibrator had a half tube that was attached., this was taped to my erect cock and around the wand protruding from my cock so when he was finished my cock was taped completely and the vibrator and wand could not be removed with out removing the tape.
The plastic tube was inserted in the tube protruding from my cock and attached to a water pik reservoir at the top, then the Output from the water pik was attached to my gag opening leading to my throat, the master told me the tube was cross drilled and even with my tongue I could not stop the flow.
The master explained what was going to happen , you will be chained like this for 4 hours, every half hour the power will turn on and you will be fucked and the vibrator will start, the tens machine will send a shock to your balls and cock , and anything that comes from you cock will be pumped in your mouth, if you can resist only water will flow, but with all that is attached to you and your balls look full I think your in for a long 4 hours, and before he left he pumped my nipples in those tubes and turned on the power to make sure everything was set, I almost cam at that moment,
He untied the small rope around my balls and cum started to flow from my cock from the times before I came but was locked up, The master started to leave with the slave and told me to enjoy myself, He also said the power is on so in a half hour you will experience the true joys of extreme bondage.
He and the slave left and I was all alone , I looked around and tried to pull on the chains that are holding me down I could see all the padlocks and I could never escape from what was waiting for me, the master had a mirror overhead so I could see everything, I looked at the tubing running from my cock and I could not remove any part of it, I could see my balls hanging down with the tens wiring attached, My cock could not go soft the way it was taped, I started to get hard and tried to not cum , but I could not stop from Cumming,
I could see the white fluid come from my cock and go into the water pick and the water turned to a white cloud, I could feel my balls jumping up and down, I was thinking if I had cum like that what was going to happen when the power came on.
The key to all of this is no one is here to stop this, and after Cumming you lose some of the sexual interest and want to be freed but no one is here to stop this from finishing .
I then heard the timer click and everything came on at once, I was in a zone I had never been before, I was Cumming hard and I could see the white fluid enter my gag, I had to sallow with so much going on with my body I could not taste the fluid entering my mouth I never had cum that long in my life, usually when you cum you stop and clean up,
Every man knows you cant resist a vibrator, but to be fucked by machine and a tens on your balls I have never had that happen before, I didn't even feel the pain on my nipples,
I found that being fucked hard it rubs your prostate and you cum even harder and longer, after the machines stopped , I had to pee real bad I knew that everything that came from my cock would end up in my mouth but I couldn't hold it and I could see the pee go into the water pik tank.
At this point you want to be freed but you know that no one is coming, my nipples are starting to hurt but when I try to shake the tubes off they still stay on and my nipples are starting to turn red, I am starting to get excited again and know I am going to be milked again in half a hour, I can taste the cum now and the next time it will have pee mixed in.
I keep thinking if they don't come back I could be fucked to death or loose my mind.
After the 4 time I am still coming, I don't know where all that sperm is coming from , the nipple cups fell off a hour ago but my nipples are still erect, I must have consumed at least 3 bottles of fluid and I still need to pee real bad, I can see a camera on the roof with the red-light on I know they are recording or watching me.
I have never felt so helpless and controlled by others , then I herd the timer click on and everything started on my nude body I was coming and peeing at the same time I never had this happen at the same time, and I never knew I had so much sperm in me
and my balls started to hurt, my whole body was swore. the last 2 times very little cum came out and I knew I was totally milked .
The master came in and said did you enjoy yourself and you look exhausted , they untied me and even with all the restraints removed I couldn't move and had to be helped to get off the bench.
But after all of this I love heavy bondage the best.
simtd502

Re: BONDAGE PART THREE

Post by simtd502 »

I would love to read more about your experiences...this three part story was great......