BONDAGE PART TWO

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
chainmale1

BONDAGE PART TWO

Post by chainmale1 »

MY BONDAGE DAY IS HERE PART TWO

I was hopelessly bound fully nude and the camper was taking me to a secret place only the driver knew, after 30 min I could hear the tires on a gravel road and the camper stopped and the rear door opened.
I could hear the driver talking to someone, My mind was racing now, who is he talking to and I was nude and chained and could not cover myself,
I could feel someone unlocking my feet from my balls and lifting me to my feet I was now standing in full view of my captors.
The master was telling the other person " Look what I got you to play with" He has a fantastic body and is totally shaved and bound completely, lets take him to the dungeon
and have some fun.
I could feel the chain loosened on my ankles and I could only take very small steps ,
I was chained so tightly I could barely move and with the hood and gag I could not see or hear, I could hear the Master tell his slave to bring me to the house.
I could feel this slave was nude also and he was feeling all parts of me that wasn't locked in steel, he grabbed the chain still locked to my balls and was leading me to the door of the camper, when I reached the door I could feel with my toes I could not walk down the stairs with my ankles chained like this. I could feel the ankle chain loosened
to two feet and I felt the chain locked to my balls being pulled very tight and I made it down the stares without falling.
I could feel I was outside chained and nude I hope no one could see me like this, my feet could feel I was on gravel and I was being pulled by my balls and had to walk as fast as I could and not fall, being chained like this I could not break my fall, and this guy is pulling the chain hard.
Once I was in the house I could feel my feet were on carpet , I wondered how I looked, I was fully nude, and shaved, with hood and gag, all my cock and balls were locked up, I had a butt plug inserted and with all the chains and locks I was totally helpless .
All I could think was they must me looking at me nude and chained like this and I could not cover any part of my fully exposed body, also all my garments were locked in the camper, and I didn't even know where I was.
I started to get excited and tried to get hard but the hardware locked on my cock and balls prevented me from getting aroused, I know I should not think like this but I cant explain how I felt standing like this.
Then the masters helper started to take the hood and gag off of me, I was sweating and saliva was running down my face I had this hood and gag in place over an hour and it took me a wile to focus my eyes, that's the first time I saw the masters 24/7 slave, he was fully nude and shaved also and had a steel collar locked on his neck.
The master then told me the rules, He said you were wondering why I was taking a video of you in the camper, this video showed you were open to anything I had in mind, you said I owned your body for 24 hours.
That's why I had you undress by yourself and put the first chains by your self, this shows your commitment to me and I can do anything I want to you.
After I take you to the dungeon down in the basement you are not allowed to talk to me unless I ask you a question, you will have things done to you that you wont expect,
You will always be in bondage and fully nude, I picked you because you have a fantastic body, fully shaved, and like inescapable steel bondage and had a lot of equipment.
Are you ready to start your journey in extreme bondage this is your chance to say no
And the camera on the wall is recording every thing you say," I don't know why but after a moment I said yes!!!!!! "
Your journey starts now my slave will take you to the basement and get you ready, By the way my 24/7 slave is very Gay and loves men I just thought you would like to know.
leash chained to my balls was pulled and I was led down the stares to a large steel door and when unlocked I was lead in, this is one of the best dungeons I have ever seen, the slave told me to look around and said I would be chained to most of it. :whip:
This dungeon has everything if you can name it this has it, the rack is custom and there are hooks and chains every ware, posts and frames with attachment points, two elect hoists, a bed and toilet in the corner, bondage chairs, stocks, cross, spot lights, and mirrors every ware, and 2 closed cameras so everything can be recorded he master can see everything at all times.
This 24/7 slave is going to be a problem, he is running his hands all over me, kissing me with tongue, and licking my face, grabbing all over me, I am chained nude and he is Gay and nude also, I guess I could expect worse to come, at least he has a nice body and is shaved also.
The slave said this house is in the woods and no one can hear so I could scream if I wanted and no one can hear :gag:

End of part two continued in part three!