Dragging a rock

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kiedash

Dragging a rock

Post by kiedash »

A couple of years ago I bought a bit of land where I could have some kinky fun times. Soon after, I got the idea that I'd like to try dragging a rock by my balls with no way of escaping until I'd dragged the rock to some goal post. I found a suitable rock (I think maybe 5kg, but I haven't weighed it), tied a rope to it, and set up the scene. I started pulling the rock along, but it got kinda snagged, and I realized I could just walk around behind the rock and kick it along. That's no fun at all.

So now the rock is tied one end of a 2m long piece of wood with an eye bolt on the other end. This keeps the rock safely away from my feet so I really have no choice but to drag it along. It's pretty fun, and I've used it a number of times. I just got back from a scene that went like this:

I stripped naked, put on a butt plug harness, and shoved a dildo up my butt (a size larger than I've been typically using, because I was looking for an uncomfortable stretch). Next, I clamped a 1" stainless steel ball stretcher (with a short chain attached) around my balls. I've previously used leather and rubber parachutes but I find that they can pinch in ways that aren't fun. Then I locked on wrist and ankle cuffs and a head harness. Ready to leave, I grabbed 2 keys, a handful of locks, a silicone bit gag, clover clamps, safety shears, and my rock. On the way out the door I tied the 2 keys to separate spots near the back door.

I walked to my starting spot about 140m away from the house, clearing away spider webs as I went (walking through a spider web naked and bound is not much fun). Once there, I chained my ankles close together (to further prevent interfering with the rock), locked the end of the stick (with the rock attached) to my ball stretcher, applied the clover clamps to my nipples, locked the gag in, and locked my wrist cuffs to the back of the head harness. I've struggled to find a way of restraining my hands so that I can't reach my nipples or genitals, and cuffing them to the back of a head harness is one of the few things that works for me.

The most exciting part was, of course, the click of the second wrist cuff being locked behind my head. At that point I was committed to dragging that rock all the way back to the house with nothing but my balls.

The path back to the house is rough grass... lots of grass clumps, uneven ground and sticks to make the walk anything but smooth. The uneven tug is quite painful, but also nice in some difficult-to-describe way.
The most challenging part is about halfway back there's a short but fairly steep hill, where every grass clump is just that much harder to drag the rock over and a few pauses are required.

Tonight's walk was mostly uneventful and I got the rock back to the house in about 15 minutes. I was happy when I disconnected the rock from my balls, but also when I got that huge dildo out. An hour later I'm still a bit sore. :D

I think it's time to make the path a bit longer, or maybe try a bigger rock.
vm1971

Re: Dragging a rock

Post by vm1971 »

While I would never tie a rock to my balls, I have when fully bound and hobbled with a 6" rope bar, tied a 50lbs weight to my rope bar so I'd have to drag it along to get anywhere. When you're hobbled by a rope bar AND your knees are tied together, dragging a 50lbs weight along is hard work. I've also done a similar thing while hogtied... having to slither along with a 50lbs weight in tow.
kiedash

Post by kiedash »

Oh that sounds like fun. I might give that a try. :-)

What do you use for a 50lb weight? A barbell or something like that?
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I have had lots of different ball stretcher locked on me, and when a chain is attached to anything over 10 lbs the pain is bad to move it maybe 15 ft ,
I can ware a two inch ball stretcher, anything more is very painful.
I give you a lot of credit, I couldn't do it :oops:
chainmale1
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

kiedash wrote:Oh that sounds like fun. I might give that a try. :-)

What do you use for a 50lb weight? A barbell or something like that?
Yes. I have 2 25lbs and 2 50lbs plates. Maybe I'll try all 150lbs of it sometime.. :)
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

With the ball stretcher I never exceed a weight of 30 pounds, When I started using a ball stretcher I could only get a 1/2 inch stretcher on me, now after 2 months I can get a 2 inch weight locked on.
Having you balls hanging free is a turn on for me, I seam to think a bought sex all the time now, I get a hard on a lot and sometimes is embarrassing.
Don't do to much to fast, I went to a bondage party and one of the men had his balls hanging around a foot, I think if you really tried you could stretch your balls to any size .
I love it but do what's correct for you. :oops:
chainmale1