My Homemade Scavengers Daughter

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cdpekit

My Homemade Scavengers Daughter

Post by cdpekit »

Homemade Scavengers Daughter

I've always been attracted to being kept in "rigid" bondage where you cannot move at all and just have to accept your fate until the release mechanism frees you.
After a bit of research on the web the ultimate "rigid" bondage appeared to be a device called a Scavengers Daughter or Cravat. This is a device that was used to restrain prisoners in such a way that movement was impossible. It was so severe that it could used as means of torture due to the total lack of movement eventually becoming painful for the victim.

The basis is a rigid triangle where the feet are attached to the ends of the base, the neck to the opposite point of the triangle and the wrists to centre of the straight sections making up the sides of the triangle between neck and ankles. You basically finish up sitting down with your legs spread apart with your wrists and neck held rigidly in place.

To make my device I used 3 lengths of wood with screw eyes in each end. Each length of wood was just under one meter long. I used cable ties to secure them in the shape of the triangle. My ankles would then be attached to the ends of one length by further cable ties, my neck to the "pointy end" by using a dog collar attached with a cable tie. I drilled holes in the midpoint of the two other lengths where my wrists could be attached by passing cable ties through the holes and then around my wrists, with the result being my wrists would be trapped on the outside of the length of wood and be unable to reach either the collar, ankle restraints or any part of my body. One wrist could be attached with a cable tie tightened up in the normal way. The other wrist's cable tie used a simple method of extending the bit you pull to tighten it by using further cable ties linked together to a point where my other hand could be used to tighten it. As we all know, once a cable ties is tightened then it cannot be loosened!!

My release would be two heavy duty snippers kept out of reach using the stocking and ice cube method (two so I had a back up if something went wrong with one of the releases) . The snippers were attached to a length of string that was fixed to the wrist cable ties so I would be able to pull them to me. I had practiced using the snippers one handed to cut the cable tie securing my wrists so I knew I could free myself. Once I had one hand free then I could release myself fully.

Since I was not planning on restraining myself for more than 1 hour, as opposed to days, I figured I could make it a little bit more restricting if I used clover leaf clamps on my nipples attached to my toes by string running through a screw eye in the centre of the length of wood separating my feet at the base of the triangle. This would mean not only would my ankles be restrained but I would be unable to wiggle or move my feet around without pulling on my nipples. I would have to sit dead still to stop inflicting pain upon myself.

At 6:30pm I set everything up ready, including putting two ice cubes in each of the stockings (should take 1hr to melt but I figured it would take 20 minutes to get myself secured) and then got myself ready.

First I fitted my CB6000. Once I was secured in the Scavengers Daughter there would be no way I could actually reach myself but knowing I was in chastity played with my mind as I knew I wouldn't be having an orgasm.
Next I got dressed in one of my favourite humiliating outfits. If you've read any of my other posts then you know I have a thing for wearing traditional schoolgirl PE kits. On this occasion i picked:

White PE blouse, Maroon Gym knickers and Gym skirt, white knee socks and white lace up plimsolls.

Whilst stood there in my PE kit feeling aroused, but restricted by the chastity device, I decided that to get the full effect of the bondage I was about to put myself into that I should be stuck for longer than 1 hour. On the spur of the moment I added 2 further ice cubes to each release. If two ice cubes take 1 hour to melt then four should take just over 2 hours (meaning I would be stuck for about 1hr 40 mins after taking 20 mins to get fully restrained). I then started securing myself into my homemade device at 6:40pm.

I first attached each ankle to opposite ends of the length of wood forming the base of the triangle. My feet were now spread about 1 meter apart. I had already attached a length of string to each plimsolls bottom lace eyelet and I now fed this string through the screw eye ring in the centre of the wood separating my legs. Next I fastened the dog collar around my neck, already I was feeling restricted as I was now held rigidly in a slightly compressed position. I put a clover nipple clamps onto each nipple (I had cut two small holes in the PE top to allow them to directly attach to each nipple). I then attached the sting that was tied to my plimsolls to each to the nipple clamps. I pointed my feet inwards and pushed out my chest whilst I made sure that the tension in the string was as tight as possible. I tried moving my foot and the string pulled on the nipple clamp which tightened onto my nipples causing me great discomfort. I placed a hand through the wrist cable tie and carefully tightened it with my free hand. I was now one cable tie from being restrained in my home made torture device.

I placed my other hand through the other cable tie and took hold of the the extended tightening tab with my hand that was already trapped in the device. I took stock of my situation and double checked that the releases were set and that the end of the string attached to the snippers would be accessible to each hand. Everything looked OK, I was a bit unsure if the feet too nipple clamps string was going to be a bit excessive given that I had now doubled my time in the device. I looked at the clock and it was just before 7pm, I decided I would try out the device for 15 minutes with out tightening the last cable tie. This way if it was too much I could get out and not be stuck in a bad situation for nearly two hours!!!

So I sat there for until 7:12pm at which point I decided that even though I had a bit less than 1.5 hours left, the position was not that uncomfortable so long as I didn't try and move. During my 15 minute trial I had wiggled a bit a found that the nipple clamps caused quite a bit of discomfort that quickly made me stay still again. Since that was the point of the device and the fact that it had taken me a while to make it, I thought I might as well go through with the the full 2 hours. The worst I figured would be a relatively boring time spent sat still, then getting out of the device and unlocking the chastity device before relieving myself after a satisfying session.

On that basis I took hold of the extended tail of the cable tie and started pulling it. I always hate this part of self bondage as I always find it hard to do the final thing that will leave me stuck until the release lets me out. The cable tie around my free wrist slowly tightened and finally got to a point where I would no longer be able to remove me hand from the device. Once final pull meant I was firmly attached to the device. My 1.5 hours of self-imposed imprisonment had begun.

So i sat there for not being able to move at all. After about 30 minutes my nose began to itch and there was no way I could reach to scratch it. It could prove to be a long hour left! After another 15 minutes my body was starting to ache from not moving. All I wanted to do was straighten out my legs, arms and back to stretch out the tension that was building up. Of course there was no way the Scavengers Daughter was going to let me have this relief. I wiggled as much as I could but even a small movement caused the nipple clamps to bite into my nipples to a point that I had to stay still to stop the pain becoming too much. I was well and truly stuck in my own self-created torture device.

After a further 15 minutes (I had now been in the device for about 1 hour) I had begun to have enough. My whole body was hurting from being so held rigidly, the worst part was that my legs were beginning to become tired from having to hold my feet pointing inwards to keep the pressure off the nipple clamps. I was constantly jiggling about trying to relieve the pressure, each jiggle causing the nipple clamps to bite painfully into me. I looked at the ice releases and was concerned to see that it looked like they had hardly melted. I should have only approx 30 mins left but looking at the amount of ice left I was a lot less than half way until my release was available! I was not sure I could last another 30 minutes yet alone another 1 -2 hours (though I had no choice)

Got through to 9pm on will power alone, sat stock still thinking of anything that would take my mind off my predicament and the discomfort of my position. It was about now (after 2 hours in the device) that I had thought I would be able to release myself. As I had truly had enough my now that would have made a perfect sesion having pushed myself just past the point of wanting to get out of the bondage I had put myself in. Problem was looking at the ice release I was only half way through my ordeal, and that was going to be a lot longer in the "wanting to get out of the bondage" phase of the session than I ever really wanted. How the hell was I going to last up to another 2 hours in this despicable device I had put my self into? The answer was I had no choice as I had been to good at my own bondage and there was no way out. If I had been doing this session with a partner then I would have been begging at this point and promising to do what ever they wanted if they let me out. With selfbondage the only thing I could beg to was the ice and that would have no effect no matter what I promised to do.

By 9:30pm I has truly had enough and started thrashing and pulling on the device seeing if I could break it. The nipple clamps punished by nipples severely but I had to get out and stretch my body. I had no joy and realised all I had done was cause my nipples to hurt along with the rest of my body. By 10pm my bottom was numb from sitting still for so long, at least it no longer hurt. My legs were shaking from the strain of keeping my feet pointing inwards for over 3 hours. My wrists and neck were sore from the constant rubbing of the restraints where I was trying to get comfortable or get out. I was a broken man who hated himself for doing this to himself.

By 10:15 my legs gave out from the strain and my feet pulled on the nipple clamps causing a constant pain to my nipples. The pain and hopelessness of my position started the endorphins running through my body again. Problems was I could also feed an orgasm building inside of the chastity device. I orgasmed violently and cum pumped into the chastity device. All the endorphins disappeared and I was back in a world of hurt again. I sat slumped and broken knowing I had to wait for the ice to melt.

By 10:30 I heard the best sound in the world as the snippers hit the floor. Thank god. I pulled them towards me and used them to cut the cable ties holding my wrist. I freed that hand then quickly cut my way out fo the device by snipping cable ties and string where ever I could until I feel backwards and finally, and gingerly, stretched my body and limbs for the first time in over 3 hours.

How anyone could have lasted days in such a device I will never know but the Scavengers Daughter lived up to her reputation when used on me.
teather

Re: My Homemade Scavengers Daughter

Post by teather »

Well... It's not bondage until you want out.

That sounds agonising - especially with less than a metre of separation between your neck and ankles. How did your back cope? Did you have anything to lean against to help relieve the stress? I hope you were sitting on a carpeted floor. I can only imagine how painful sitting on a hard surface restrained that way would become after a much shorter time than 3 hr.

I have some spare lengths of wood and some spare screw in eyes - I'll probably go for hands cuffed behind with an ice in stocking release for the key. For me 1 shot glass size cube lasts a couple of hours - that seems like just a little longer than I'd want to take.

I used to borrow my sisters PE kit - she went to public school - grey box pleated wrap around skirt above mid thigh, white airtex blouse, grey flannel short style knickers, white knee length socks and white plimsolls. Sometimes I'd borrow a pair of her navy school knickers and wear over tan tights with the white knee length socks pulled over the tights.

In homage I'll dig out a pair of white socks - I know I have a few pairs somewhere - and wear with a navy mini and white blouse.

Thanks for the inspiration to try something new this weekend :D
teather

Post by teather »

I put together a makeshift scavengers daughter this morning as per the op's description.

After trying it out briefly for size, I take back what I wrote earlier - a 1m per side triangle is not as small as I had imagined. For me (I'm 5' 9") a smaller side length, maybe 0.8m, would be a little more comfortable. With my ankles and neck fastened into the 1m size I was sitting quite upright with my legs flat on the ground. When I got uncomfortable and started to slouch or shift position I wanted to bend my legs. If I did that it pushed my torso back and I felt like I was about to topple over backwards. With hands cuffed behind i could support myself, making it easier, so I gave it a try just resting my wrists against the mid point of the side bars. That was a little more difficult and I think it would become stressful pretty quickly.

I need to experiment to figure out if I can use zip ties to secure my wrists and kitchen scissors to cut them. Maybe I can cuff my hands together above the side bars then run a 50cm chain from the centre of the base to the links between my cuffs to keep my hands away from everything. The latter seems like a safer option with an ice / stocking release for the cuff keys.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

If I were you I would limit sessions to no more than a couple of hours and make sure you have a human backup to come and check on you at the end of the planned session. When I was in my early twenties I managed to bind myself into almost total immobility.It is not something I would want to repeat, it was absolute torture.

First I locked a waist chain tightly around my waist leaving a 12-inch length of chain running from the middle of my back then I chained my ankles together. I prepared my back up release wrapping one handcuff key in ten turns of clear tape and attaching it to a 9 inch length of sewing thread tied it to the center of the waist chain and then tucked the key into the waist bands of my swim briefs. Next I fitted my insert gag fastening all four of the in line press-studs, I could barely make a sound. I put on my posture collar, forcing my head up and making the gag even tighter. I taped the other cuff key to the back of my left hand, so I could reach it when I wanted to escape, and padlocked the chain from my ankles to the waist chain.I had a short chain and two small padlocks left. There was a solid door handle on the wardrobe at a convenient height so I used the D ring on the front of the posture collar passing the chain through the door handle I secured the ends together with one of the padlocks, I was now securely attached to the wardrobe and effectively immobilized (How effectively I did not yet realize). I snapped one of the cuffs securely on my left wrist and securing the second cuff around my right wrist, I found I could just reach the single link of the cuffs and as I still had the second small padlock in my hand I attached the cuffs to the joining chain from my ankles.

After about fifteen minutes this position was really uncomfortable and decided to release myself. I freed the key from the back of my hand got it into the keyhole of my left cuff. But try as I might I could not get enough movement to turn it, I decided to change my grip and the key fell out and bounced on the floor. Not to worry I thought I’ve still got the back up, locking the cuffs to the joiningchain had been a mistake, I couldn’t reach the waist chain. The chain between my waist and ankles was so short I could not move my ankles any closer to my waist and the handcuffs were attached just too far from the waist chain for me to be able to catch hold.I was in real agony, my ankles hurt, my knees hurt,my stomach felt as if I was being cut in half, as did my wrists and my lips have gone numb. Chained to the wardrobe I could only stare at the shadows slowly marking time passing. The only things I could move were my hands and feet, even these got numb after a while. That is how I stayed until my mother returned home four and a half hours later and freed me, never again!

Even though I was in good physical shape I could barely move once I was free and the returning circulation was additional torture. My knees ached all night, my neck was stiff and my wrists ankles and waist were sore and marked for several days.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
teather

Post by teather »

Still experimenting with a variant of the scavengers daughter.

My current example uses a single 1m length of 5cm diameter mop-stick.
One end has a screw eye, for collar attachment. Two holes are drilled through, one 15cm from the opposite end to the screw eye for ankle chains and another at 60cm for chains above my knees.

When seated I can thread a chain through the lowest hole and padlock my ankles tightly together. Then I raise my knees and thread a chain through the higher hole and padlock them tightly together leaving a small loop of chain hanging below my knees. I thread my handcuffs through that loop and just leave them hanging. Next I padlock the D-ring on my collar to the screw-eye on the end. That holds me sitting pretty much immobile, with my legs together, knees raised from the floor. I have just enough freedom to fasten my hands into the cuffs under my knees. After that I have next to no mobility at all.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

JIMDINI wrote:Next I padlock the D-ring on my collar to the screw-eye on the end. That holds me sitting pretty much immobile, with my legs together, knees raised from the floor. I have just enough freedom to fasten my hands into the cuffs under my knees. After that I have next to no mobility at all.
Sounds very secure... But how do you free yourself, hands cuffed behind the knees leaves very little mobility to the hands :!: , Even without the the added restriction at neck and ankles, it would be very difficult ro reach for a key. :?:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
teather

Post by teather »

@JIMDINI

I tie a thread between a cuff key and the connecting links between the cuffs - (Alcyon high security model from 1980s (not sure of the model number) double pawl, anti-shim wheels with two flat keys with red thermoplastic around the key ring end). I can pull the key to my hands using the thread. The cuffs are not rigid and I have wrists that are skinny enough that I can just close the cuffs as tight as they can go. With them tightened inescapably I still have enough mobility and space for my hands to operate the keys.

I usually (currently) have one of the keys frozen into an old head and shoulders bottle (again with thread) as a backup.
My main release is usually ice in stocking. I trap one end of the stocking in the top of a door I can lock. My release keys are attached to a medium sized padlock fastened around the stocking above the ice. The padlock has enough weight to guarantee that the keys will fall when the ice melts and wouldn't allow the key to bounce under the door. The thread attached to the key is around 5m long so it has plenty of slack to trail from the top of the door to where I am bound. Once the keys have fallen I can pull them closer. The thing I like about the thread is that when I get impatient I test the release by pulling on it to try to get the keys to fall sooner. If I was to pull too hard it might snap and I'd have to rely upon my backup in the H&S bottle which stays frozen several hours longer, so I'd have a penalty for being too impatient.

I'm aiming to try my streamlined version for real over the weekend. Over the last couple of evenings I've been doing test runs in front of the TV with my cuffs loose enough I can pull my hands free without the key.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I'm aiming to try my streamlined version for real over the weekend. Over the last couple of evenings I've been doing test runs in front of the TV with my cuffs loose enough I can pull my hands free without the key.[/quote]

I would recommend you arrange for a human being to check on you, say three hours in, as, if the threads break you are not going to be able to reach a phone or open any doors bound like that. :shock: In my experience what can go wrong often will go wrong. :facepalm: Although you are not gagging yourself, modern buildings are very good at muffling noise. :!:

Play safe.
teather

Post by teather »

JIMDINI wrote:Play safe.
Thanks. I will. Blindfolded maybe, but no gag.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

teather wrote: (Alcyon high security model from 1980s (not sure of the model number) double pawl, anti-shim wheels with two flat keys with red thermoplastic around the key ring end)
Sounds like model 15901, production ceased about ten years ago so make sure you don't damage or lose the keys. :roll:
Not sure you should risk a blindfold, you will have no easy way of judging the passing of time. I know from experience that when blindfolded ten minutes seems more like half an hour, so you will be tugging at your threads much sooner than usual. This will increase the risk of breakage and you will not be able to see if your threads snag on anything. :!:

You will be much more likely to need someone to rescue you :oops: or perhaps that is your aim :D
teather

Post by teather »

JIMDINI wrote:Sounds like model 15901
Yes - that's the ones. Thanks :)
I know from experience that when blindfolded ten minutes seems more like half an hour, so you will be tugging at your threads much sooner than usual.
That's the idea. I tape cotton wool makeup removal pads over my eyes and use a pair of opaque stockings pulled over my head and trapped under my collar to stop me rubbing them off. Sometimes I use ear buds and a loop of white noise too.
I have no idea how much time has passed or whether or not there might be anyone watching.
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

I have been locked in a Scavengers Daughter by a dominatrix. It is an absolutely devine feeling. Probably only for 30 minutes mind you.
maglock

Post by maglock »

Never heard of a Scavengers Daughter before but just looked up some pictures, that looks pretty cool :) I feel a metalwork project coming along,time to break out the Welder :)
My plan:
Step 1: buy metal and cut/bend pieces to shape
Step 2: Weld pieces together and allow to cool
Step 3: apply newly made device to myself, attach padlock
Step 4: drop keys into a Kitchen Safe and set the timer
Step 5: enjoy :)
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Even if you could engage the padlock and put the key in a kitchen safe I'm not sure how you'd open it and release yourself from a classic scavenger's daughter.

What might work well is to make the loops for the wrists separately, which will attach to the sides of the main A-frame with a pair of magnetic door locks. The electric part would be attached to the frame and the keepers to the wrist loops. Then with your hands free you'd do up those loops with nuts and bolts or whatever, get your ankles and neck into their loops and finally offer your wrists up to the magnets and squirm until the timer expires.
maglock

Post by maglock »

Sergio wrote:Even if you could engage the padlock and put the key in a kitchen safe I'm not sure how you'd open it and release yourself from a classic scavenger's daughter.

What might work well is to make the loops for the wrists separately, which will attach to the sides of the main A-frame with a pair of magnetic door locks. The electric part would be attached to the frame and the keepers to the wrist loops. Then with your hands free you'd do up those loops with nuts and bolts or whatever, get your ankles and neck into their loops and finally offer your wrists up to the magnets and squirm until the timer expires.
That's a very good point, Thinking about it more thoroughly, using a maglock (my favourite restraint of choice) seems a better option :) Will have to make it so the armature plates cannot be slid off and encase the battery, timer and wires in a box mounted to the device.