I'm currently playing: the floor is lava, the bed is plasma.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

I'm currently playing: the floor is lava, the bed is plasma.

Post by KinkInSpace »

So, I decided friday after work, I would start both the following games:
- The floor is lava,
- The bed is plasma.

I will continue to play them until monday morning when I leave for work.

I have played the floor is lava before for a rough 8 hours, and did similar scenarios to The bed is lava, but definitely never combined them.

For those of you who don't know these games, here's what they are:

The floor is lava
Visualize that the floor is lava. Touching it means death, so you can't do that. There are a few safe places where you are safe. These are places where you can sit or lie down, with exception of the bathtub.

In order to move around the house, you have to protect yourself against the lava. To do so, you have to wear special nipple clamps. The clamps have to hurt and you should want to take them off after 15 minutes for sure. So easy clips won't work for this game.

Taking a pee on the toilet does not allow you to take off the clamps, but pooping does, even if you pee while sitting down.

In order to take a bath, you first have to put in a butt plug that is water proof, this will give you additional protection against the plasma that is in the bathtub, but will allow you protection against the lava for a maximum of 5 minutes.

So: buttplug in, then clamps off, then into the bathtub. Bathe. Get out, dry yourself, clamps on, butt plug out.

The bed is plasma
This game is similar to the above, except... you cannot use nipple clamps to protect yourself from the plasma. Instead you have to wear a butt plug, and you cannot wear any clothes. They would incinerate when coming in contact with the plasma, and the butt plug only protects organic matter.

So any time I want to lay in the bed, whether it is during the day, or to sleep, I have to put in a butt plug first.

Once I get out, I can choose to keep the butt plug in. If I decide to take it out, I do have to clean it first, and place it so I can easily insert it once more.

Combining the games
As you can see, combining is perfectly possible, but also brings a challenge. I first have to put in the butt plug, then climb into bed, and only then can I take off the nipple clamps. Visa versa too. First put them on, be in agony, get over it, get out, take out the plug, clean it, put it in ready position, and move to the next safe place, so I can get those damn nipple clamps off.

Now, I am currently on day 2 of 3. Very interesting is that my nipples are very sensitive now. In the beginning, putting on the clamps, I definitely felt them, but it was quite doable. But now, when I put them on, its so much worse. I literally have to push myself over that initial bite every single time. After about a minute that initial bite settles down a bit and after 5 minutes that alarm pain comes: sudden pain jolts to tell you: hey, there are painful clamps on your nipples!!!!

I have set some tasks that I had to do this weekend too because I was neglecting my duties. One was doing the laundry.

You have to understand that I was putting the laundry into the machine while constantly having my nipples being in agony. After adding soap and stuff, and turning the machine on, it was quickly to a safe haven so I could get the clamps off.

Also, when I got up this morning and was brushing my teeth and shaving and that kind of stuff, it was just too much. I had to run to a safe haven twice to get the clamps off for a short while so I could get back to it.

When the washing machine was done with its cycles and I could take out the laundry, of course I also had to hang everything to dry. Another set of painful minutes as I hung the laundry as quick as possible before I could go to a safe haven.

Now, interestingly, today after a few sessions, when I have the clamps on for more than a minute and get past that initial bite onto where it starts to have the alarm pain so to speak, if I then take the clamps off, I keep feeling the pain after for quite a while. I was very amazed by this. The longest was like 40 minutes where I could still feel some form of pain, as if the clamps were still on without causing any actual pain.

I find that I now want to stay at one place as much as possible in order to avoid the pain on my nipples. It really sucks when my bladder thinks otherwise. ;)

In any way, I can recommend playing this game if you are into pain. Maybe use it as a punishment. One thing is certain. In order to get the full effect, you need to play it for more than a day.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.