Caught and Embarrassed

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
wyattsub

Caught and Embarrassed

Post by wyattsub »

When i was about 13, i found 3 lengths of old chain and a padlock in our basement. My imagination went to work and i eventually saved and bought 4 padlocks and began to experiment with selfbondage. i became quite good at locking myself: ankle chain and 2 locks allowing 7 inches between my feet & a waist chain with my hands locked behind me to the small of my back. Whenever the family was away i would strip naked and enjoy many hours locked and in helpless fantasies. i was always in the house. At first i always kept a key in one lock. Then i became more adventurous and would leave the keys farther and farther away in the house. After about a year and a half at age 14 i was pretty relaxed and left the keys in our den near the back door. My father was traveling as usual and my mom had taken my sisters shopping and then to a sleep over. She was not supposed to be back until later but suddenly i heard her coming in the back door. All i could do was stand up and face the wall. i heard mom enter and start laughing asking what was going on. i looked over my shoulder and told her i was sorry i did not expect her so soon. "Obviously" ,she said. "These are your keys I suppose" she said putting them in her pocket. i reminded mom of the time at my cousins and that i liked the feeling of being naked and locked up. She told me to turn around and saw i was stiff and said, "You really do like this". Mom ordered me to go stand in the middle of the den floor and wait while she made tea. Then she came back and sat on the couch, crossed her legs and announced i was going to put on a little show for her. She had me turn slowly around as she took a good long look at me. My face was bright red. Then i was told to kneel down and stay there while she watched tv. Mom thought it was dangerous for me to lock myself when i was alone so she said if i really thought the embarrassment was worth it, i should bring her the keys after i was locked. i believe mom thought i would not like being nude in front of her and would stop but i again reached good sub feelings and humiliation and wanted more. It did not happen often but several times that year when everyone else was gone i would appear locked and give her the keys. Mom eventually found a way to apply more embarrassment.
ponylady

Re: Caught and Embarrassed

Post by ponylady »

wyattsub wrote:Mom eventually found a way to apply more embarrassment.
Now i'm curious.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

What ponylady said!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
wyattsub

Post by wyattsub »

The next time i waddled out locked up and gave her the key, Mom commented that the girls were going to enjoy my tight butt as i got older. As she had learned, my face reddened and i became stiff. She laughed and asked if i were not ashamed to be standing naked and stiff in front of my own mother. i was ashamed but again i liked the helpless feelings. Mom shook her head and told me to lie on my stomach. She then produced a lock of her own and pulled my feet up to the dangling end of my waist chain and locked me in a hogtie. "Now we will see how you like it when your sisters get home. We have talked about how boys look and now they are going to get a good look." i begged her to release me but she said i needed to learn that being naked and chained meant i did not have control. Soon my 2 sisters arrived and squealed in delight seeing their older brother helpless and naked on the floor. Mom ordered me to roll over so they could clearly see me and explained about my parts. She also told them they were not to tell anyone about my bondage. The two of them tickled me for a while and then i was released. Mom explained that from now on if i appeared naked and chained she would not protect me from my sisters. Even though i liked the feeling of being under some one's control, i had to decide if it was worth being at the mercy of my sisters.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

omg, thats just evil! :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
jakob601

Post by jakob601 »

Is there more?