forced sunbathing

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
restricted

forced sunbathing

Post by restricted »

What a lovely day. I had frozen some keys in between two plastic cups and put them into small plastic boxes like you get from the Chinese and Indian takeaways.
I had chained myself to a bench and had to wait the four hours for the ice to melt So I had forced sunbathing and it stopped me from going to the pub. All I was wearing was a small nylon petticoat like us slaves do.

Now and then a nice breeze came along to lighten up sensitive areas, but I enjoyed it. Fortunately both my neighbours have gone away. I imagined I had been kidnapped by some power mad Tsarina.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
cdinbonds

Re: forced sunbathing

Post by cdinbonds »

Sounds like you had some fun!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Keyless

Re: forced sunbathing

Post by Keyless »

I just came across this. It sounds like fun but, with summer on the way for those of us in northern latitudes, if you do this you should think about sun screen. If I was in the sun for four hours without some protection I would be in an awful mess and risk skin cancer I understand. Also the sun can easily burn through light clothing.