Almost made a mistake

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
sweh

Almost made a mistake

Post by sweh »

(This is something I did a couple of years ago... I have notes of what happened, so I'm telling it as it happened)

I have some those ankle-and-wrist cuff chains; handcuffs and leg irons connected by a short chain. It's short enough that when I wear them I can't stand upright and have to bend over.

Today I wondered what restrictions it would place on me if I cuffed behind my back. The keys were in a box in a drawer under the couch; I'd struggle a little to get them but no biggie.

Since this was just a quick play I didn't change into anything, so I was naked except for a dressing gown and slippers (and CB-2000).

Snick...snick. OK, I can't stand up at all. Slide off the couch, open the drawer, get the box, open it. No keys! Oh fuck.

I'd been playing recently and had put some keys in the safe... I must have put all the handcuffs keys in there as well! I slowly make it into the kitchen... on the table are some chains and padlocks, but no keys.

Now I'm worried. My Lady won't be back for 36 hours or so. There's possible a set of keys in the basement (not sure) and there's a set in the bedroom. But that's up 14 stairs and I can't stand up. Oh well, let's try for the bedroom.

I put my knee on the first step, push, OK I can do this. 2nd step. OK. Third step... oh bugger. My toes are no longer on the floor and I have no leverage. Can't make the third step!

Regroup, rethink. Twist around so I'm sitting on my arse. Now... move left leg up one step. Push, lift my arse, lift my right leg and down. Yup, up one step. Hurt a little, but I can do this. Fourth step, fifth step, sixth step. Pause for a breather. Hmm, another problem... I keep treading on my dressing gown which makes things harder. Also the wrist and ankle cuffs are being pushed against the back of the steps and are tighening. If I don't do this soon I might cause damage. Can't go down; no release there. Can only go up.

7, 8, 9. Sweating hard now. Cuffs have ratchetted very tight. 10, 11, 12. "Help!" No one can hear me. Not sure I want my neighbour to see me like this, anyway!

13, 14. My arse is on the top. I roll onto my back (ouch; wrists!) lift my legs and roll onto the landing. Step one complete. Now to get to the bedroom. Can't get back on my knees. Inch worm... inch inch inch...

OK, I get to the bedroom and up to the bedside drawers. The key should be in the bottom drawer burried under socks and handkerchiefs. I use my toes to open the drawer and peer inside. Hmm, can't see them. Using my mouth I pick up and throw out socks. And... no keys.

Now I'm really panicking. Could I get to a phone handset and call the police? I might be able to reach one in the spare bedroom...

In desperation I twist and manage to get to my knees. Now I can use my hands to go through the drawer... there's the keys! YES!

The task isn't complete, yet, though. In all this struggling the dressing gown has slipped down and is entangled around my wrists and cuffs. I dig through and manage to find the cuff. Worst the keyhole is away from the hand so I have to twist harder (against tight cuffs!). But I manage to get the key in the lock and luckily twisted in the right direction first time... left wrist free! Pause a few seconds. Right free! Rest a minute... ankles free.

My wrists and ankles are now red and showing indentations where the metal cuffs bit in. I expect bruising.

Lesson: don't assume you know where your keys are; verify!

(Yes, I did get some pretty good bruises).
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Almost made a mistake

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for sharing your lesson with us, Sweh. Stories like this say what we can not say enough : be extra careful when using ratchet locking police handcuffs in solo play. They require so little discipline to put on, we tend to get overzealous at times, especially those turned on by the click,click, click, just wanting to hear it is as long and as many times as is possible. And they are one of the most truly irreversibly forms of self bondage. This thread should serve to educate. I hope anyone else playing with police handcuffs will try to read as many posts like this before going for a full session. Read and memorize the DOs and DON'Ts
of hand cuff play.
P.S. I'm sorry your game turned from fun to panic. I always hate it when that happens, I seldom remember it fondly.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Re: Almost made a mistake

Post by Gregovic »

Stories like this is also why I keep my cuffs double locked also when NOT wearing them, because then I need the key before I can use them and by extension know where it is.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*