Trouble with new toys.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Trouble with new toys.

Post by JIMDINI »

Just spent nearly two hours in bondage, only intended thirty minutes! Got my gear together, single link ankle cuffs, universal joint handcuffs and ballgag. Set up ice release to drop handcuff keys so I could reach them. Stripped to my tanga briefs and locked myself up hands behind back and started to struggle and enjoy my helplessness. 8)

While hopping towards where my keys would fall I spotted my new Irish eight bolt lock handcuffs that I had got as a birthday present. My keys dropped as planned and I removed the handcuffs. But before removing the rest of my restraints I decided to see what they would look like on my wrists. :)

Now these cuffs are only supposed to lock when you unscrew the key and remove it. Both keys were in the locks, so I decided to see what movement they would allow arms in front. I locked on the right cuff then put my left wrist in the other cuff keeping my wrists pressed together I turned my arms over left and then right to see how much movement I would have. As I turned them to the right the bar of the left cuff swung closed and there was an ominous click. I tried getting the left cuff to open but it was secure. This couldn’t be happening they shouldn’t lock with the key in! :!:

I spent ten minutes or so trying to reach the key in the left lock but couldn’t turn it. I then tried to get the key for the right cuff back into the lock. Still no good, next I tried to wedge the key in the top of a drawer but it kept getting pushed open and with my ankles cuffed I couldn’t use my knee to keep it shut. I had a vice out in the garage but it was still bright daylight and I didn’t fancy being in full view of the neighbours and any passersby bound as I was. :oops:

I tried again to reach the key and turn it, then I tried to remove the ballgag, but with my wrist held together by the cuffs I couldn’t unbuckle it. My release key was hanging too high to use to release my ankle cuffs. I was well and truly stuck. Last resort text my friend (back up) for help. As I had not arranged anything there was a chance they wouldn’t be available. If they didn’t respond I would just have to sit it out until it got dark enough for me to try for the garage. :roll:

Fortunately after about twenty minutes they responded and fifteen minutes later I was free! The moral here is always check out locking mechanisms on new toys before you try them on. :whip:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
davisev5225

Re: Trouble with new toys.

Post by davisev5225 »

This is the exact same reason why everyone should store their locks... locked. If you can't open it before you start, then you won't be able to open it after you're stuck.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Unfortunately, these did start off locked. Thinking back at what happened, I realize that as I was unlocking the cuffs to put on my wrist I heard a noise out side and put the cuffs down momentarily and i must have partially turned turned the key in the lock.
These cuffs should only lock with the key being unscrewed but on examining them afterwards with the key partially unscrewed there is enough play to allow the cuff to engage the bolt.
These cuffs are definitely not for solo play.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I say again, when you play with any steel restraint's you must be very careful, I know two of my friends who in the excitement of the moment got careless and was trapped.
I suggest having a top with you when you play with steel bondage. :gag:
Chainmale1
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

chainmale1 wrote:I say again, when you play with any steel restraint's you must be very careful, I know two of my friends who in the excitement of the moment got careless and was trapped.
I suggest having a top with you when you play with steel bondage.
Chainmale1
My friend who acts as my back up is not very good with untying knots, so I am usually secured by padlocks on leather cuffs or manacles/handcuffs. :gag: I too have been trapped quite a few times out of carelessness/getting carried away. :oops:
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

The thing I love about steel bondage is even if your top is inexperienced he can put you in bondage you can never get free, if he can lock a padlock he can put you in restraints and you can never get free.
chainmale1