Wanted to be caught

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
alx1515

Wanted to be caught

Post by alx1515 »

Knowing what time my girlfriend gets home I thought of an idea that might finally get her into bondage. I started with a pillow and a strap on which I strapped to the pillow itself. Next I tied a rope from one bed post and another from the post diagonally across the bed. Put in my ball gag and lowered myself onto the dildo so it was all the way in my pussy. I than tied one of the bed post ropes to the back of the strap on the gag and the other rope to the front as tight as I could get them. The purpose of this is to make myself stay upright without the ability to move my head side to side for that matter up and down very much. Before adding handcuffs, I put duct tape over me eyes and turned on the vibrating cock to low setting to frustrate myself and make the orgasm take a while. So all set I hand cuffed myself behind my back and making sure the key was on the nightstand so my girl could find it. I gave myself about 20 minutes before she would get home.

I rode the vibrator as best I could mostly just digging it into me but trying to go up and down on it. The dripping of saliva onto my chest and breasts is always a huge turn on for me, I could feel it running down to my crotch. The ropes made it tough and it frustrated me but that was the point. Next time I'll have to try four ropes one on each corner. Finally I came, this must have been one of the best orgasms I ever had. I was trying to work on another but I heard the garage door open and next I hear high hills coming up the steps. Forget to mention that on the basement door I taped a note with a red heart on it saying CUM STRIAGHT UP TO THE BEDROOM I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU. When the foot steps finally stopped she must have starred at the site for a minute or two because I didn't hear anything. My thought was I hope she is undressing, her body is amazing we both work out. During the silence I came again even though I stopped moving the excitement got too me. Finally she comes to me and tells me not to move, I couldn't wait to see what she was going to do. Well, not what I thought. She orders me to raise up the best I could, I did and what happened, she removed the vibrating dildo and pillow from me. I got more excited thinking she wants me. But here is the curve ball, with the extra rope that I left on the floor she tied my ankles to my thighs forcing me to stay in a knelling position and said "I love seeing you bound up lets keep you there for a while". She did I stayed there for almost an hour, when she finally united me I had to lay on the bed until me legs got their felling back. We never did anything else last night, but I was told "now that I know what gets you hot, I'll be thinkin of things to do with you". Guess it did turn her on after all, but I was left feeling disappointed yesterday without us doing more.
lj

Re: Wanted to be caught

Post by lj »

"disappointed" :shock: what ??????

you did something that could have ended the relationship, got a reaction most kinky folk would be delighted with and you are disappointed it didn't go further.

Get a grip !

Thank her for a brilliant extension of your scene and ask her if there is anything you can do for her in return, whatever it may be, kinky or not. Tell her how much you enjoyed it and explain what turns you on, then ask her what turns her on.You both need to enjoy what you do, nobody is a fetish delivery machine.

Good luck!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I echo lj's comment.

Kink is a two-way relationship - as any other intimate relationship. If you expect it to be one-way, don't expect it to last long.

The problem with going up a one-way street is you have a 50% chance of going the wrong way. And eventually colliding with a big hard thing called a truck - loaded with reality.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Carla Westin

Post by Carla Westin »

I can't help but post about the safety issue. I do hope you had an emergency key taped to your palm or something. Even with my wife asleep in the other room, I always have an escape plan.
On the other hand, in a previous relationship, when my SO opened the apartment door, there I was roped solidly to a chair and handcuffed with the key hanging on a necklace. She was late from work and not in any kind of mood for my little game.
And, she wasn't interested from that point on.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

it seems this is being looked at to deeply, if for a second I thought this would end my relationship I would not have done it, I was just hoping she would join it and as it turns out the next time she will.
About the safety issue, normally I do have a backup but with knowing she would be home fairly soon I was confident about not having one.