Try 984...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
diyguy

Try 984...

Post by diyguy »

It's been a while. I think I evolved from diyguy to buy serious stuff guy...

This evening I put some panties in my mouth, put in earplugs and taped both in place with bondagetape. I then put a sensory deprivation hood. I waited a while and decided to undo myself of the panties and then reapplied the hood. Beforehand I had already put on my chastity cage, lockable wrist and ankle cufffs. Then came the session.

I locked the top 2 straps of my hood with keys I had thrown in different rooms in my house. For the neck strap I had planned something different, I have a small 3 digit combination lock which I planned to lock the strap with. I hooked the lock in the eye, closed it shut, reconsidered for a moment and then quickly before I could hesitate scrambled the dials.

Everything was going according to plan so I got down on the floor, hooked a leather dog leash on the front D ring of my hood and ran it over my belly down to my ankles. After looping it through the D-rings on my ankle cuffs I locked the leash with my last lock to my wrist cuffs.

I was now hogtied on the floor, hooded, everything was locked on and last but not least; No orgasm possible since I was wearing my chastity cage. After enjoying it for a few minutes I started working on my release.

The first part of my release was a crawl to the keys for the lock keeping me in a hogtie. All went well and I think I escaped the first lock 5 minutes later. Being released from having to crawl I went on all fours looking for the 2 keys I had trown (without looking) in the 2 next rooms. I searched one of the rooms 3 times inch bij inch I guess, this took sooo long my head started spinning already. I had earplugs in, taped them in and over this came the hood. I could hear absolutely nothing. What if... my girlfriend already had came home, found me crawling and just decided to play a bit with me? The thoughts made me crazy and made me stroke my cock, except for I could not...

After finding the keys and unlocking the first 2 straps I returned to my bedroom, took place on my bed and started working the combination lock. This is the moment I realized that my calculations of how fast I could pick the lock did not hold in the real world.... The lock was on the back on my neck and my hands we're sweaty already, y arms started hurting form the weird position, it just didn't go well... Add to this that on my first serious try I switched hands (1 holding the lock the other trying the dials). It took me about 100 tries to realize I was turning the dials backwards after switching hands... First breakdown moment here. I just started trying random codes, no luck though. Tried pulling on my cage a bit, it only hurted, no relief possible :whip:

I regained my concentration and made a second attempt at breaking the code. It was just so difficult focussing and counting. I lost count multiple times and panicked for a bit. I started to go over all my possible backups which would require me breaking my leather hood. I didn't want to go there. After realizing I had no other possibilities then breaking the code I tried some random dialing again but I had no luck...

I regained myself a final time a decided to go for 100 numbers at a time and then rest. Every 100 numbers my arms started to hurt more from working at the back of my neck. I have counted so much numbers double I think I did half as many tries more as counted.

Working my way up, going past 500, I was like yaaaay, must be soon now! However later I became more and more frustated as I neared 700, 800, what are the odds??? Did I miss a number? Don't give up now. 900, 950, and then suddenly at try 984.. CLICK. My heart stopped for a minute I think as I realized I was free :shock:

So, how much time did I spend, earplugged, my hood tightly laced and then tightly locked with the lockable straps? 2 hours!!

Note to self: Never use my combination lock as a primary lock again as it has no backup. At the end the dial started turning heavy and I was seriously thinking the lock was going to break on me.

I hope you enjoyed this read.

Diyguy
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D