Almost stuck!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Almost stuck!

Post by JIMDINI »

I had been out in the garden enjoying the sunshine and decided a short self bondage session would be fun. Looking in my toy box I spotted a leather Muff arm binder that hadn’t been used for sometime so I decided this would be my restraint along with some straps for my legs and a lockable ballgag. I put on my leather briefs, strapped my legs together, locked the ballgag tight and pushed my right arm into the leather muff and settled the arm strap above my elbow. Now came the difficult bit inserting my left arm through the leather strap and into the muff and then working the strap over my elbow. I hopped over to an armchair and used the back to push on the strap and it slipped easily above my elbow and I eased it up until both arm straps were level. Now my arms were trapped folded against my back until I worked the straps back down past my elbows, as getting the strap in place had gone so smoothly I expected no problem getting free. :)

I happily hopped about in my bondage making my way into the conservatory to watch some starlings bathing in the bird bath. The sun was still quite fierce and I started to break out into a sweat. So I decided to hop back to the arm chair and get myself loose. By the time I got to the chair I was dripping with sweat so I started to rub at the arm strap to work it down my arm to the elbow, but my sweat and the aftersun I had applied when I came in from the garden had made the leather slippery and the strap would not move. :shock:

I hopped around to the front of the armchair and sat down to consider my options.
a) I could try to use a table edge to see if that would give enough grip to move the strap.
b) I could head for the kitchen to get a knife or scissors to try and cut the strap.
c) I could try to get to my mobile and activate the Safety Assistance and call my human back up.
d) Open the front door and try and find a neighbour to help me. :oops:

With a great deal of difficulty I managed to get back on my feet and hop to the table. Option a) proved useless as the table edges were rounded and just slipped like the chair. Option b) proved impossible because with my arms folded across my back I couldn’t reach the door handle. So on to option c) now my first problem was that my phone was in the pocket of my shorts so I had to hop to the bedroom and get the shorts off the chair. This was not easy with my arms folded across my back, but I finally grabbed hold and tried to work them around so I could get at the pocket, not easy one handed and with your arms starting to ache from being held in the same position. As they moved around the phone popped out of the pocket and fell to the floor. Now I have another problem, bound the way I was I doubted that if I fell to the floor that I would be able to stand again. So I moved the phone with my feet and hopefully pushed the activation buttons for the SA. :roll:

I sat down on a stool the sweat still pouring off me and wondered if my back up would get my call for help, I hadn’t told them I was planning a session so there was no reason they would be checking their phone. By now my arms were really aching as was my jaw and my mouth was really dry. I had no response from my back up and with the sweat still dripping off me Option d) started to look attractive despite how embarrassing it would be. So I hopped to the front door, only to find that with my arms bound as they were I couldn’t open it. I was really getting worried how was I going to get free? :gag: :oops:

Wait the conservatory door was open I could get outside that way. I hooped back through the house to the conservatory. As I got there I noticed the door handle was at about the same height as the arm straps. I decided to give escaping one last try and managed to snag the arm strap on the handle and pull the strap over my elbow. I was finally free. Once I had got the arm muff off I texted my back up to tell them they weren’t required. I looked at the clock my short SB session had lasted two and a half hours! :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Gregovic

Re: Almost stuck!

Post by Gregovic »

You really have a knack for getting yourself stuck it seems. :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Over confidence I think. :roll: I had always got free easily before so didn't bother setting up any back up releases. :facepalm:

That and forgetting I am ageing and not quite as flexible as I once was. :(

Plus us Brits are not used to very many hot and humid days. :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Yikes, Jim, that's a hairy one!

Overconfidence is usually the factor. It's like "Nahhh, I won't get stuck, I'm good at escaping" then Reality interjects, "That's what you think, fella..." (Reality can be a really, really mean Mistress).
JIMDINI wrote:Plus us Brits are not used to very many hot and humid days. :rofl:
Indeed, it's mostly cold and humid days. When it's not raining. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Getting stuck seems to become your new hobby, jim.
[
motero922

Post by motero922 »

You really like inescapable bondage!! :gag:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

motero922 wrote:You really like inescapable bondage!!
A lot of the fun is in trying to escape :D But I do need to know I will be released at some point :!:

If you have someone to tie you up bondage should be inescapable. :wink:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

ponylady wrote:Getting stuck seems to become your new hobby, jim.
I think you could be right. :rofl: My back up will arrange to free me on the odd Friday when their trip home from work will take them past my place. :D Usually we arrange earlier in the week roughly what time they expect to finish and they drop me a text when they are leaving work, so I get a forty to fifty five minute escape proof bondage scenario. :wink:

Tonight I decide on a fairly strict session, blindfold, gag, legs strapped together, hands in fist mitts and cuffed behind with hinge cuffs. :) As this takes a while to set up I started about thirty minutes before they usually leave work and texted to say I would be bound waiting to be freed. 8)

I was happily struggling in my bondage when the six O clock show started on the TV and I started to listen for the text alert that would let me know they are on there way. :wink: But the show reaches it halfway point and still no alert :shock: I am now getting worried, I have not set up a back up :roll: and blindfolded bound and wearing only a pair of leather briefs(very) as I am I am not sure I can, or want to, get to my door to hop outside for help (hopefully) from a neighbour. :oops:

I am really in a sweat trying to come up with an escape plan, when I hear the front door in and my friend helps me to my feet asking where the keys are, great relief. :)
They apologise for not texting but were in a hurry to get out of work ahead of traffic. :|

Stiff jaw, sore wrists and aching shoulders, definitely getting to old for sessions over an hour :!: But enjoyable never the less, I really like the feeling of true helplessness. :P