Chained for 24 hours

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
ticklemee

Chained for 24 hours

Post by ticklemee »

Recently got a kitchen safe which is an awesome product for self bondage. Decided to try it out with a 24 hour scenario.

I usually crossdress but this time I went fully nude. I locked leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles. Ankles connected with 18 inch chain, wrists attached in front, chain from wrists to ankle chain which kept my hands below my nipple line while standing. Keys into the safe for 24 hours. It's perfectly comfortable but was obviously limited to the house for the day. I was purposefully out of groceries so all I ate were pbj sandwiches and water. Sleeping wasn't too bad but woke up a few times.

I'm usually super turned on by the crossdressing element, was interesting to just experience the pure bondage aspect, which included a lot of boredom and acceptance but was obviously fun in a way too.
steelcollar

Re: Chained for 24 hours

Post by steelcollar »

Boredom, YES. That's why I limit my self-bondage sessions to 2-3 hours at the most.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

24 Hours! :!: I am impressed I am usually wanting to be freed after one or two hours. :(

I doubt I could go for more than eight hours before I cracked and called for help from outside. :oops:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

What a great idea going to have to try it!