Stuck in handcuffs, no backup

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
jAVfan

Stuck in handcuffs, no backup

Post by jAVfan »

This my second failed selfbondage experience, and since I can't do it the safe way, I think I will really quit this time. Remember always to put safety first, always use a backup release and plan wisely how to use both of them.

I put a catsuit, ballgag with blindfold, tape over it, and a very strict hood. Tied my feet and knees with rope, attached a pair of chain handcuffs and locked in a hogtie fashion. Safe release was cdtray, no second release handy, no scissors, and blindfolded couldn't look for spare keys. My plan was between 2-4 hours, random timer.

I came many times and always get a little hard to breath but it was bearble. Never heard the keys falling, I put then laptop on the top of wardrobe, but in very last case I could pull the cord but it sure would break it on the floor. Destroyed my laptop but still couldn't find the key, later I saw it was stucked on midway to fall, dangerous mistake.

I panicked, and started getting desperate to remove the hood. Breathing was very hard. I tried to find my spare keys, hours because I couldn't move well or see. At one moment I rolled and tight both sides of cuffs, it was very painful. I tried scream for help, but the gag was very well applied and the hood hold my jaw. Same time I was in despair I was in a joy moment, but I needed to get free soon.

Hours passed and I was not feeling my hands anymore. I found a hairpin but I couldn't move my hands to unlock. I couldn't stand or walk because of hogtied so I struggle with all my strenght, and finally I could remove the rope, but I was almost out of breath, so tired I couldn't stand up for some time. Then I managed to stand and open the door, I live in apartment so I tried my neighbor next door, no answer, so I tried my neighbor on above floor, no answer, decided to try my neighbor below before trying to find help on street.

He opened the door and get very confused. I just told him to help me, but the gag muffled the words. I waved the hairpin, luxkly he looked on youtube how to do it and unlocked just one side and closed the door. Never met him before, and he didn't saw my face. I was free at last. From my plan 2-4 hours, I was stuck for 8 hours. Last failed I was stuck for 12 hours but double locked handcuffs, but it was a hinged and I put keyholes up because I first blindfolded my eyes. I just feel complete with this all heavy deprivation of senses.

Conclusion, going ti hospital because of possible nerve damage on left hand, and right hand is also in a not very good shape still interested in bondage, but I really can't find it interesting if I can easily get free, but this kind of scenario I kmow is very dangerous. I tried quit sb once but returned, had a bad experience before, but this time is the last, I will find someone to bind and take care of me. Same time this experience was painful and desperate, I really loved the lack of freedom

Sorry for mispelling, English is not my native, and of course, my hands, just got free and decided to share my fate
JIMDINI

Re: Stuck in handcuffs, no backup

Post by JIMDINI »

Sounds like a very embarrassing experience :oops: , but thank god for an understanding :roll: neighbour :) But this proves what the moderators keep saying make sure you have a couple of reliable back ups and at least one human one as a last resort. :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
chainmale1

Re: Stuck in handcuffs, no backup

Post by chainmale1 »

I cant say it enough, when you play with any steel bondage as self bondage you must be very careful.
Remember when your bound in steel bondage escape is impossible, so the only thing that can free you is a set of keys.
I personally love steel bondage because it doesn't cut the blood flow, and can be locked on you for a long time, and escape is impossible, and even a person who is new at putting you in bondage can do a good job. :oops: :whip:
I would suggest a top you trust to be with you. :gag:
chainmale1