First bondage scenario

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
motero922

First bondage scenario

Post by motero922 »

Hello i have registered few months ago but this is my first post. Recently i bought a brand new pair of thumbcuffs and a long chain with some padlocks and i will buy handcuffs and more as soon as posible. My favourite bondage scenario is the long walk. This is the first bondage scenario i have done.

I put the thumbcuffs key in my cottage and renturn to my home and took my thumbcuffs. I closed it around my thumbs and now i had to walk 1,5 kilometers to pick the keys. I had go on a road that are a lot of people walking and everyone meets me because i did my scenario in my town. I picked a jacket to hide my thumbcuffs and started walking, some people saw me but no one noticed that i was walking thumbcuffed. Suddently my best friend appeared, he was walking with his dog and he was coming towards me :shock: . I invented an excuse to leave him and continue walking. Fortunately he didnt notice that my hands were unusually close together and nothing happened. I continued walking and finally i arrived to my cottage, picked the keys and unlock my self.

This is a new scneario that i did few days ago: i was in a nigth party in my town with my friends drinking and having fun, i had the thumbcuffs inside my pocket. At 5.00 am i left the party. Few hours earlier i deposited my thumbcuffs key into my garage. I put my thumbcuffs on and start walking to home, nothing happened in the way and i arrived at the garage and picked the keys but i had a little trouble: the keyhole were facing towards me and i couldnt reach it with my fingers. i had never tried to put the keys in the keyholes using my mouth. i tried to slip my thumbs out of those thumbcuffs but it was imposible i had to put the keys on my mouth. After a few attempts i unlocked myself and renturned to home.

Those scenarios arent too much but are totally true and are my firsts scnearios that i have ever tried.

I will buy a lot of bondage things for this summer when i will be home alone for one or two weeks!!
JIMDINI

Re: First bondage scenario

Post by JIMDINI »

Thank you for sharing your experience.

You say you are planning on expanding your range of toys. If you are going to do self bondage I would avoid using the thumbcuffs with wrist cuffs and definitely don't lock them on behind your back unless you have a human back up.

Otherwise experiment and most of all have FUN. :love:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
motero922

Re: First bondage scenario

Post by motero922 »

thanks for your advice!! ill use them as toecuffs in other scenarios. I have some human backup but I´d rather not be caught doing selfbondage for now :rofl: