More Friday escape proof SB

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

More Friday escape proof SB

Post by JIMDINI »

Had a couple of fun sessions the last two weeks.With my safety having arranged to come and release me once they finished work.

First session I Gagged myself and put my leather blindfold in place above my eye line. Next I pulled my canvas strait jacket on over my head and secured the crotch straps after a little struggle. I connected the arm straps and crossed my arms and flipped the strap over my head. I worked the strap down my back until my arms were held crossed in the centre of my chest. Now I had a ten minute struggle getting the front strap through the buckle and tightened and then working the strap end through the keeper. 8)

Now I wa secured in the jacket unable to get loose until I could work the front strap out of the keeper so that the buckle could be jiggled to release the buckle prong. Normally by carefully manoeuvring the strap on to a door handle this takes about ten minutes. This time I intend to be blindfolded so I would be unable to see the strap or handle. I worked the blindfold down until the joining strap on the nose gap was securely beneath my nostrils, this stops the blindfold from being worked off again. :)

There I was blindfolded, gagged and strait jacketed, of course the fun is in trying to escape so I worked up a sweat struggling with the jacket but of course remained strapped up securely. Now I had realised that being blind I didn't know exactly where in the room I am and have no hope of aligning the front strap with the door handle even if I could find the door. I gingerly moved forward util my leg contacted the cushion of either an armchair or sofa. Carefully turning I lowered myself to the seat and realised it was the sofa. Still sweating from my earlier struggles I decided to sit there until my back up arrived to free me. I drifted in and out struggling occasionally against the jacket until my friend arrived and released me. Total time in bondage over two hours :D

The second session was a bit more basic. I had stripped off to my leather briefs and was planning to have a fairly strict session but after getting my toys, I sat down to watch a news report and dozed off. I was woken by my back ups text saying they were leaving work. So I decided on a simple bondage. Ankle cuffs (Two link chain) Gag, Alcyon handcuffs and thumbcuffs.

I put on the gag then the ankle cuffs. Next I locked the handcuffs on behind my back and double locked them. Finally I put on the thumbcuffs and lent back against the wall to tighten them. Unfortunately I pushed a bit to hard and tightened the thumbcuffs more than I had intended. :facepalm: After ten minutes I was really regretting the thumbcuffs. Not only because of the pain but because they meant I had no hope of getting loose without help. I could only shuffle around or take short hops. With my wrists and thumbs locked behind my back I had very little arm movement. This was a lot more restrictive bondage than I had anticipated. :shock:

When my friend arrived forty minutes later I was really happy to be freed :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.