Outdoor Adventures (interrupted...)

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
FatherOfFour

Outdoor Adventures (interrupted...)

Post by FatherOfFour »

A couple of weeks ago, as the running season started, I've planned my races mixed with some self-bondage sessions. For the new reader, I'll add that I'm in it for the fun (pain), and not for the happy-end... I have an unknowing vanilla wife, and I use sessions as my foreplay for our sex-life.
Let's get to the story:
First act: packing. My SUV's boot engulfed easily the tent, running gear, and a lot of office clamps, releasable zip-ties, 4-6-8mm synthetic rope, carbines and turnbuckles, Go camera, my trusted Canon, tripods, rigging, batteries...
Don't ask how I smuggled those out of the house - every piece of equipment had it's own story - they were scattered in various bags and boxes.
Second act: I choose a somehow quiet place in the forest - but still close to the parking lot and in plain street-light. My plan was to take some pictures inside, and then, dressed all black, venture outside to take more pictures at the moon-light.
As You might guess, Best Laid Plans...
But for now, just to mention the ideal position: dead leaves over grass, surrounded by trees, close to my car, and also at 30ft from a ravine leading to the real wild forest: <100ft visibility by day, filled with wicks, twigs, bushes, young and old trees... My place of the action.
Third act: Got inside the tent with all my gear, tripod and DSLR. Tested the light, 5sec at 800ISO, max aperture. Not so good, as I wanted to close the diaphragm, for best depth of field (my first mistake). Intervalometer at 12sec and start undressing.
- Wait, what's that noise? Oh, it's the shutter (mirror)! OK, let's lock it and start again.
It's hard to maneuver 25ft of rope while sitting in a 3ft high tent. Where's the middle start the harness (karada) raise a feet, kick the tripod (it had to sit between the two sheets of the tent, no space inside...), sit on an egg (Ouch - not the good ouch, the "F***, should I go on?" one!)... You get the drill
- Wait again - there are some lights (Canon's back-panel bright LEDs)! They were _very_ bright - so I took my socks (13miles of trail) and put them on my dearest camera. Problem solved.
Going on, I wanted a hogtie, with my two preferred release mechanisms: knotted rope and turnbuckles. My top-harness was ready, my legs were as tight bound as siren's tail, when
- WTF?! a group of drunks were shouting and singing on the alley near my car & tent, then steps on the leaves (dead leaves - remember), some 10~15ft away, then the familiar sound of piss (Thank God for those trees around!), more shouting and then something lands close (2~3ft) to the tent.
I was naked, feet bound up to my hips, karada on my body, clamps on my nipples, jewels on display! Even if I had any weapon (in the car), how would I look filmed with the phone and uploaded on Youtube?
Fourth (and final) act: I rest still, shut off the camera, covered myself with the sleeping bag and waited until everything went silent. Unbind myself, pack most of it, protect the camera and went to sleep in the distant noise of 3 or four meadow or parking-lot parties.
Found in the morning a stick of cotton-candy close to the tent. No other damage, to my car or tent. Left the place for the race (more miles of trail), and hoped for the next session to be better!...
KinkInSpace

Re: Outdoor Adventures (interrupted...)

Post by KinkInSpace »

I bet it was still a thrill, regardless?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Ever had a "boring" session, even bordering?
never happen to me... and Yes, this one had it's charm...
Although didn't touched the subspace, it was a thrill!

This wasn't my first outdoor session, but I wanted to start sharing them (more for re-living by reading...)

Have fun, kink the woods...
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have my fair share of kinks in the woods and I know the thrill. I am very careful because I don't want to get caught, but even so, there is that occasional moment when something could happen. Its a real thrill especially knowing you will be caught in the act. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.