New version to my frogtie

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
alx1515

New version to my frogtie

Post by alx1515 »

Par My girlfriend and was gone again for a while, and while she out her little girly slut likes to play. I thought about telling her what I am doing my nah its a girl prerogative to have a little secret, one day I will. So here is what happened. I remember a bounded pic I once saw. It had a girl in frog tie with a spreader bar at her thighs feet up and tied together in sort of a triangle hands tied behind my back and attached to my feet with a short zip tie, but the twist is there is an anchor line that hangs from the ceiling. I planned for this for a couple days and tested the ice release so I knew where the key would drop. I have leather wrist cuffs and a pad lock which I contacted to a zip tie from the anchor line. I really liked the addition of the spreader bar may have to used it more often. I love this helpless feeling of my spread legs. It makes me feel like such a little whore with my pussy wide open. Of course I had to put a vibrator inside of me on slow so as to tease myself and make the organism last longer and me crave them more and don't forget the ball gag. The only thing that I missed as my nipple clamps, I love the pain but seeing how I would be on my stomach my D sized breasts would never be able to handle it.
So I clicked the lock shut and tightened the zip tie raising my hands up and also feet to some degree. I was about as helpless as I ever have been, there is emotion quit like this. knowing that the only was to get out is to really fight and possible hurt myself in doing so. The rush I can get from this is the biggest turn on imaginable, not to mention what it does between my legs. So there I was very little ability to move form the anchor, frog ties are normally more comfortable than hogties for me, but I knew this had the potential to hurt my back being that my hands and feet were raised and it did. After some time my lower back to start to hurt but the feeling between my legs was O so good. Being that spring is finally here the ice released sooner than I wanted, taking some of the mental fun out of it. Part of my fun is the mental aspect of feeling both like trash and helpless. No matter I made the most of it. Have to admit the pain took away from some of the pleasure but still worth doing again.