Curse 'Logan'

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Re: Curse 'Logan'

Post by JIMDINI »

TNTBound wrote:i underestimated how long it would take for that site to ship it out. ordered it last Wednesday, and it is just shipping out today from china. so lets say another 1.5-2 weeks.
Sorry to hear that :( , as I am in Europe it only took about ten days (I think they ship by rail or air) into the EU and then by normal carriers (UPS, etc) so I only had a few days anticipation when I first ordered :) .

It is awesome being locked in :D as you can see your hands but actually trying to do things is very frustrating :wink: .
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

What you could try for locking is adding some sort of loop on the top of the pin. (Drill and tap, than screw in a standard eyebolt would be my solution) You could then hook the pin with a hook on a stick or a hook dangling from rope in the ceiling. If the pin is within grasp of your fingers this could however mean you could just grasp it and pull it out. If that is the case you could try a strong magnet on a stick or string.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

ok, got the goodies a lot faster than i though i would, they came in today! first thing i did was try to put on the fiddle, which by itself is pretty difficult. i couldn't quite get it closed all the way with my wrists in the cuffs. so i came up with an assist. i put the fiddle around my neck and closed it. then i took two 1/4" wide rubber bands and put them over the middle of the fiddle, then looped them over again, so 2 times around for each. this helped me get the fiddle closed with my wrists in place. then i dropped the pin into place pretty easy with my fingers. i was kinda disappointed though, the pin is WAY smaller than the hole in the fiddle, so it lets the fiddle open up about 3/16" at the wrists. :roll:

i thought it was going to be challenging to get out of when i heard JIMDINI got stuck because of that single pin, but i can easily reach the pin and lift it up and out with my ring-finger nail. i also laid down on the bed to see how it felt like that, and the pin just fell out. maybe with a snugger fitting pin it will be tougher to escape from, but right now, its just too easy.

i need to find a way to have a spring of some sort push the pin up from the bottom so i can lock it with a padlock. shouldnt be too hard to do, since there are screws already in it that i can use to bolt something too. just need to figure out how im going to do it now. :?

couple pictures

pin has so much room, i can fit two of the padlock keys in the hole with it!

another showing the size difference

picture the rubber bands to show how i had them on there.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

TNTBound wrote:i thought it was going to be challenging to get out of when i heard JIMDINI got stuck because of that single pin, but i can easily reach the pin and lift it up and out with my ring-finger nail.
Neat trick with the rubber bands, I think either the hole is smaller or the pin slightly larger as there is not so large a clearance on mine. :? I think if the rubber bands weren't there then the fiddle would try to open gripping the pin. and as my finger nails are kept short for work I couldn't get them near the bottom of the pin like you. :wink:

The harness gag looks like it should be pretty effective. :gag: Have fun with the new toys. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

my nails are not long either, i just cut them yesterday morning because i was doing tile.

i love the new harness gag, but it does cut into the side of my mouth pretty good. very effective though!

i was playing with the fiddle last night and i found a bolt that fit pretty snug in the hole. but i think it was a little to snug, since i cracked one side of the single locking tab. :? its still quite strong, but i know the fiddle is not actually secure. also, its a little tight around my neck, so not good for being in it for an extended time. like you JIMDINI, i will probably not use the fiddle much.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

That's disappointing that it's so obviously badly designed. The pin probably came from something else and they didn't adjust the hole size to suit.

I was going to suggest that you thicken the pin by wrapping a few turns of PVC electrical insulating tape round it as required, or put a couple of layers of heat-shrink sleeving over it (being careful not to target the heat carefully so as not to melt the acrylic).

You can effect a partial repair or at least stabilise the crack with acetone (as found in nail varnish remover) which will dissolve acrylic. Apply a small drop to the crack, just enough that it gets drawn in by capillary action if you flex it, then hold it together for a few minutes and it should bond.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Sergio wrote:That's disappointing that it's so obviously badly designed. The pin probably came from something else and they didn't adjust the hole size to suit.

I was going to suggest that you thicken the pin by wrapping a few turns of PVC electrical insulating tape round it as required, or put a couple of layers of heat-shrink sleeving over it (being careful not to target the heat carefully so as not to melt the acrylic).

You can effect a partial repair or at least stabilise the crack with acetone (as found in nail varnish remover) which will dissolve acrylic. Apply a small drop to the crack, just enough that it gets drawn in by capillary action if you flex it, then hold it together for a few minutes and it should bond.

thanks for the tip with the acetone! i'll have to try that out sometime.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Acetone might work, BUT don't buy eco-friendly version
("healthy" non-acetone nail-polish-remover based on water!)

Also, look for the transparent type (no blue/pink nuances) and - if possible, the ones that don't "protect" the skin. They have some sort of grease dissolved into them and the bonding ability is reduced...

Have fun, Repair and reuse...
f4
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Why not just buy a bottle of acetone at your friendly neighbourhood diy-store ?
[
sweh

Post by sweh »

I just received one of these, and the pin is loose... but the biggest problem I've got is that the edges of the wrist holes are pretty sharp and they scrape skin pretty badly. Just 3 minutes of wearing them caused rawness on my wrists.

I wonder if I can Dremmel a curve on the edges... otherwise these are unusable :-(
Sp107

Post by Sp107 »

Did you order this one. https://www.dhgate.com/product/bdsm-sex ... 1654426963 A lot cheaper than the one above.
sweh

Post by sweh »

Looks identical to the one I bought (I paid $87 from aliexpress)
noble

Post by noble »

How about hanging a magnet from the ceiling with the pin attached?
Then you work yourself below the pin so it goes into the fiddle hole.
Move to the side and the pin gets loose from the magnet.
To release yourself, just go back to the magnet.
The only problem is that you have to be careful you don't invert yourself and the fiddle so the pin falls out.