Self bondage gone wrong!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Sketchine

Self bondage gone wrong!

Post by Sketchine »

Okay so first things first:
This happened to me about a week ago now though I've been into selfbondage since at least 11 (trying to unsuccessfully to trap my wrists in scrunchies was about the extent I got to at that age or looking at a piece of duct tape across my mouth in the mirror). I've liked the idea of being tied up since a young age as I'm sure a lot of people here are!

This took place at university over the weekend we were breaking up for Easter. A few of my flatmates had already left but I don't know most of them that well so if I were ever to get stuck during one of my selfbondage games I'd really hesitate to call out to them for help. They don't know that I do it and I can only imagine a reaction :shock:

And that's assuming I'm not gagged which I usually am.

Anyway, I've done a few sessions there, mostly at weekends like this one but I decided to really go all out since it was my last weekend there before I went back home (and not so easy to do with my parents around). The night before I'd filled a cup half full of water and frozen it. While that was happening I'd take one of my handcuff keys (which incidentally are also luckily compatible with my ankle and thumbcuffs) and tied a long length of string around it. Once the water was frozen I placed the key on top of the ice with the string dangling outside and then poured water over that and frozen it. I now had my makeshift escape mechanism as I wouldn't be able to get to it without the ice melting.

Now on the day I made my preparations and laid everything I was going to use for the session out before me. I was wearing a red flannel top and jeans for those interested. I was feeling pretty fancy as a friend of mine had done my toenails the week before and they were painted a nice dark blue; I thought it best to show them off so decided to wear my pair of strappy heels. They strap on (obviously) so can't really be taken off during the session so I can thrash around all I want without fear of losing them. :D
For the actual bondage I had my handcuffs (standard police issue but with a layer of fuzzy material I'd taken from one of those cheaper pairs to make it more comfy), legcuffs, thumbcuffs, and belt to keep my knees together. I also had out my harness ballgag (in black) and blindfold (really just a sleeping mask but I work with what I can get off amazon). To top it off ( I wanted to feel properly cut off from the rest of the world) I had my headphones which had a bunch of hypnosis tracks loaded up on to it. Earplugs would've been fine but a nice relaxing voice telling me to submit and let things happen during my sessions always arouses me further as you can imagine.

I set up both my laptop webcam and phone to record just because I like to rewatch (don't judge me! I'm sure some of you do the same :D ). As mentioned, since all the keys opened the same things I used them to unlock any locked cuffs and placed one onto the bedside table and one on to the bed (I have 3 in total and this left the one in the freezer for the session itself).

I decided enough waiting as I was getting aroused enough as it was so I fetched the cup with the key in and placed it on a chair next to my bed (this will be important later) and tied the end of the string around the bed frame (having a metal bed frame has its advantages). I put the laptop cam to record my face and phone to record my feet (like I said was feeling pretty fancy with my painted nails).

I looked at the time: about 10.30 am. I lay down on my bed and got to work. I placed the key on the bed in one of the handcuff locks: I always do this as a precaution to make sure I lock them on the right way i.e. with the lock facing towards my hands. If I can feel the key with my fingers it's in the right place and I can't always tell if I'm blindfolded. I've heard enough selfbondage scare-adventures where everything goes perfectly only for the person the cuff themselves the wrong way and get trapped anyway!

I strapped the belt around my knees and ankle cuffs around my ankles. Being as the chain for them is so long I don't really feel helpless enough with just that so I used the thumbcuffs to lock the chain connecting the cuffs together a lot tighter, now about the same distance apart as my handcuffs. Perfect. Now came the hard part. I've tried before using a blindfold and harness gag combination but the trouble is that putting the blindfold on after the gag means it's a lot easier to remove when rubbing your head against something but if you put it on first it's a lot harder to see what you're doing when putting the gag on (and there's a lot of straps for the harness ones). Regardless I managed to put the blindfold on first and then strap my harness ballgag nice and tightly around it. I couldn't see anything definitely and the ball was pretty deep in there so no calling for help now. Now I fumbled around for my handcuffs and looped them through the chain of the anklecuffs. I locked them around my wrists to give a reasonably tight makeshift hogtie. I felt the key in the lock with my fingers and concluded that everything had gone according to plan. It had, for the most part.

Like I said I was fairly aroused already but come on...I wanted to feel even better so I started moving around a little, testing for weaknesses. As most of the equipment was metal cuffs I didn't have much success and I couldn't remove the belt either no matter how much grinding against the bed I did. If anything I just got more aroused. I couldn't move, see, hear, or speak: I was in heaven. I wiggled my toes a little for the camera. I did want to try properly calling out but even though I was confident I was properly silenced will the ballgag I was still a tiny bit worried that one of my flatmates would here. I think only one of them hadn't left and was way down the hall from me and my door was locked too but I was still cautious. Regardless, I mphhhhed a lot anyway and ended up with some drool. The hypnosis tracks were nice as well. Though not specifically designed for bondage (just general relaxation) the soft lilting voices really helped me get into the mood.

I knew the first 40 mins were up when the first track ended and I was feeling just about perfect but was still pretty aroused and hadn't came yet. I moved around some more, getting more aggressive in my struggles now. I tugged at the chain holding my ankles and wrists together hard but there was no give at all. Neither was there any when I tried to escape my ankle or wrist cuffs. So far so good! I moved around like this for a while (looking rather like a worm on camera watching them back). I started moaning nondescriptly and writhed around harder. This went on for some time until it became too much for me to handle and I came there and then in my panties. They were my white ones but I wasn't too worried. :P

I bathed in the afterglow for a while, waiting until the next hypnosis track had played to move with any real purpose (though some light struggling was always present. Can't resist). Eventually I began to get tired and decided I'd try to get free. The key I'd used to check the lock was in the right position had fallen onto the bed somewhere when I'd taken it out so I tried searching around for it. I couldn't. I searched all over the sheet and it didn't seem to be there. I sighed into my gag. Of course it wasn't. That'd be easy. My back was starting to ache slightly from the strain and my feet were getting cold too. I couldn't really rub them together for warmth because of the heels so I just had to endure it and hope. Thankfully my wrists were alright thanks to the fuzzy handcuffs but still I wanted out.

I then tried to remove the blindfold but that worked as well as you'd expect. No matter how much I squirmed or rubbed my head on the sheets it was just too smooth and kept gliding over them. I refused to catch no matter what I tried. It was also strapped in place thanks to the harness so that made it basically impossible to get a purchase on. Now I was panicking slightly. I REALLY didn't want to have to wait for the ice to melt and release the key. Maybe it was the afterglow wearing off (I know it's a common thing to happen) or my body starting to ache or my feet getting cold but I want to get free again. But I couldn't.

The key on the bed just didn't seem to be there. I scraped my fingernails over every inch of the bed I could reach and couldn't find it. I even rolled myself onto my back with some effort and tried searching there but to no avail. Defeated I rolled back onto my front. Now arms and back hurt even more. Where had it gone? Maybe it had fallen off during one of my more intense struggles? Or maybe I'd missed the bed when I'd placed it down? It's not like I could hear anything so how would I know?

I was screwed. I was hogcuffed, ballgagged, blindfolded, and deafened. I struggled around some more just for the sake of it but I remained trapped. My only release was going to take a while to melt as the cup I'd filled had been pretty big. It was also a cold day (hence my feet getting cold) so it'd take even longer to melt. I writhed around in vain looking for it and for every minute I couldn't find it I got more impatient and struggled harder. It all came to nothing and I just ended up with even more drool and getting slightly aroused again. I curled my toes in annoyance and balled my hands into fists. If anyone had been watching they wouldn't have been able to see much but under the blindfold and gag I was glaring pretty intensely at the wall. At least the hypnosis tracks calmed me down a bit. I decided to enjoy it. It was the only thing I could do anyway. :oops:

Or was it? I knew the ice was going to take a while to melt and the room temperature wasn't helping things but what if I could raise it. I'd tied the string of the frozen key around the bed frame so I could reach it when I needed so I decided to try that. If I could remove the ice from the cup and hold it between my hands, the body heat would melt it a lot quicker which meant I'd be free a lot quicker. I'd moved pretty far away from the edge so it took quite a bit of squirming to get myself back over. I rolled onto my other side and splayed my fingers out hoping to catch the string. I did and breathed a sigh of relief as best I could. I started to pull the cup towards me. Here's where it all went wrong!

The chair I'd chosen to put the cup on was sloped slightly to better support the legs and was made of wood. Pulling the string as I did didn't pull the cup towards me all at the same time: because of the slope and the string coming out of the top of the cup, that part came first while the bottom stayed. This overbalanced the cup and jerked it downwards as it fell over. I only felt this slightly through the vibrations on the chair (because I still couldn't see or hear what was going on) and so continued to pull the string towards me slowly. I was so happy when I got to the end of it...only for it to be snatched away in an instant. The Key wasn't there! I remember exactly what I'd said at that moment.

"Whggght gggh phhhkk?!?" Roughly translated as: What the f*ck? I think that's a perfectly reasonable response considering my only way out of my bondage had seemingly vanished.

I guessed (and found out later I was right) that when the cup had fallen over, the end of the string had snapped thanks the ice making it brittle so the rest of it (and the key) was still trapped in the ice. And to make matters worse the slope of the chair had screwed me again and rolled/slid the cup all the way to the back so I couldn't possibly reach it. Now I was well and truly trapped. :?

I couldn't believe it. After all my careful planning I'd still managed to trap myself anyway and mess it up. I stayed completely rigid as the fear and panic began to set in. Our block was a very quiet one so I knew that screaming into my gag wasn't going to accomplish anything except make myself drool more. Even if I got the attention of my roommate down the hall (which I don't think I could've done anyway; the gag was too tight and good at its job) the door was locked. I knew exactly where the keys to the door were; on the desk completely out my reach. Even if I'd managed to get them I wouldn't be able see where the lock was nor could I stand up to reach it courtesy of the hogcuff chain. They wouldn't be able to understand me at all or be able to unlock the door and help.

Even then I'd have been so embarrassed at being caught and having to explain to them what had happened and that I do this all the time. I could actual feel my cheeks heating up at the thought of them walking into find me helplessly writhing all over the bed, hogtied and ballgagged and blindfolded. What would they do? Would they rush over and help me? Take a few pictures I wouldn't be able to see and then blackmail me some other time into being their slave? Would they just be disgusted and weirded out and just leave me there, unable to free myself? Would they lock the door and take the key with them?! Probably not but I can dream! :oops: I couldn't even reach my phone because I was using its camera to record myself for viewing pleasure. Likewise I wouldn't be able to use it to call anyone or message anyone.

All these possibilities and fantasies swimming around my head got me incredibly aroused despite my predicament. I capitalised on it, breaking out of my shock and struggled furiously against my bonds. Shortly after this I came even harder into my panties. These stains were definitely not coming out now but I didn't care. I cared about escaping. Despite the afterglow I kept thrashing around and screaming into my gag. Whether it was the headphones or the gag just silencing me so effectively I didn't know but I just knew I could barely make a sound. I then tried to push the ballgag out of my mouth but that didn't work at all either. I'd made sure to strap it in as tightly as I could and the rest of the harness helped keep it exactly where it was; in my mouth. I pushed against it hard with my tongue and shifted it forward slightly but it slid back the second I took it away. I screamed what I thought was louder but it just came out as a muffled groan. I pulled on my wrists again but they didn't budge. Of course not. My heels hadn't managed to come off either despite my desperation which was something. I flicked them around experimentally. They stayed strapped on.

I tried rolling back over to search the chair but I'd managed to push it relatively far away from the bed and leaning over any further made me scared I was going to fall off. I grasped around for the cup but just got meltwater.
I wanted out so badly now but I had nothing. My key had vanished and I was tied up and blindfolded so couldn't go looking for it. I was just a scared, sweaty, drooly mess and that was basically all I could do. Sweat, drool, and wiggle my feet around helplessly. I stayed like that for over an hour judging by the headphones but I kept zoning out so I couldn't be sure. I didn't particularly care for the hypnosis tracks but I couldn't exactly change the tracks so I was forced to lie there and listen anyway. :(

I don't know how long it had gotten as the blindfold stopping me looking outside but I had gotten desperate enough to try anything. My back was really starting to hurt and my knees, arms, and now wrists were starting to too. All that intense struggling around had done a number on me. I collected my thoughts as best I could. I knew I didn't have the key and thanks to the blindfold and headphones I couldn't be sure if the cup was even still on the chair anymore but I had to try and get it. I'd tried a bunch of times already but hadn't had any success. If there was meltwater on the chair I guessed it meant the iceblock and therefore the cup still were too.

I took a deep breath around the gag and rolled back over. The melt water made it incredibly difficult to grasp but I gradually (over the course of about 10 mins) managed to pull the chair back over the bed. It wasn't a wheely chair which made it all the more annoying for my fingers but I didn't care at this point. It was still far enough away to be annoying and somewhat scary but I had to try. I stopped briefly to consider the consequences if I did fall off the bed. I truly would be screwed. I might be able to knock the cup and ice onto the floor but there was no guarantee. I might be able to make my way over to my door to bang on it but I didn't know which way it was and I was still gagged tightly anyway so I decided against. Besides my flatmate didn't have a key for my room. That just left my phone which I might be able to knock down but I'd just run into the same problems of being blindfolded and gagged.

I decided I did NOT want to fall off the bed. Slowly but surely I lowered myself over it. I searched around in the cold water for it but still nothing. I wanted to cry in frustration! Where was it?! How big could this chair possibly be that I couldn't find it? Had it really fallen onto the floor so I'd have to fall down and get it there? I wouldn't be able to use my hands to break my fall so it could be pretty painful. I tried to grit my teeth but of course it didn't work so I rolled my eyes under the blindfold and searched even more frantically. Something brushed by one of my nails. I swept that way again and felt a cold object at the very edge of the chair. I couldn't exactly fistpump but fumbled around for the handle of the cup. I couldn't find it. It must have fallen the other way.

Now came the hardest bit: getting the cup back on the bed. I just couldn't grip it. It's side were far too smooth for me get a hold of and any effort to roll it just ending up in it sliding backwards down the slope thanks to the meltwater. I felt like crying again. I was so close but I just couldn't reach. Freedom was barely millimetres away but fate was playing cruelly and deciding to deny me freedom for a while longer. Wiping away some of the water with my fingers yielded better results and after about 20 mins I'd gotten it to the top of the slope.

This was the most nerve wracking bit; there was a gap between the edge of the chair and the bed. If the cup fell down there the key could easily fall under the bed and there definitely was no way I could get to it there. I remained paralysed with indecision for a while, deciding whether to risk it or not. The ache in my back and arms along with the others crying out soon persuaded me into the former. I used one hand to grasp the outside of the cup and the other to hold the top to stop the ice spilling out onto the floor. This was the safest way but because of how short my hogtie chain was, forced my back and knees into arching painfully to support them. It was now or never. By some miracle the cup landed on the bed next to my thigh.

Now all I could do was wait. I removed the ice from the cup and held it between my fingers waiting for it to melt. It was so cold! Obviously it would be but I forced myself into rubbing it every now and then in the hope of speeding the process up slightly. Either way I was forced to lie there for several hours, still trapped in my selfbondage while I waited for it to melt. After the first two I became tempted to smash the ice against the wall in the hopes of releasing the key but so many things could've gone wrong so I restrained myself. Get it?? Because I was already restrained physically?? :D No? Fine bad joke but the point stands. :lol:

If I tried to smash it against the wall that meant rolling over to my opposite side which I really didn't have the strength to do at that point. Two orgasms and a whole lot of furious struggling had drained me past the point of wanting to move anymore. Besides I was terrified that the freezing had made the key brittle enough to shatter on impact and stop it fitting into the lock. Then I'd have waited several more hours to fail anyway and remain trapped. Even if that wasn't the case the key was light enough to possibly bounce somewhere erratically upon being released and I'd never be able to find it on the floor. My room was pretty big after all.

All these thoughts of potentially being trapped for even longer aroused me again but I was so scared of the ice slipping out of my hands during my struggles I decided against doing so. This gave me the idea for a game a Mistress might play with her slave. Give them their key to freedom in slippery ice and force them to orgasm or suffer the consequences. Orgasm means moving around a lot and one careless move could easily mean loss of freedom. The idea of a Mistress playing this game with me aroused me even further but I bit down on my ballgag and forced back the desires.

I was forced to lie there for several more hours until the ice had melted fully. By that time my back and legs were screaming and my knees arms and wrists weren't far behind. My jaw was also really started to hurt from having the ball inside for so long. Of course by now my fingers were almost totally numb and could barely pick up the key. It took another few minutes for me to manipulate it and turn it into the lock. I immediately turned it and I was free! :o

I uncuffed my other wrist and set to work on removing my gag. It was tough work what with all the straps and my frozen fingers but I somehow managed. I spat it out gratefully, finding that I could no longer close my jaw properly without it hurting. That's prone to happening so I didn't worry so much. I took of the blindfold and looked at the time:

5.40 pm. I'd been trapped in my selfbondage for over 7 hours! I rubbed my wrists. They were pretty sore so I uncuffed my ankles and removed the belt around my knees. I tried futilely to undo my the straps on my heels but between their small size and my fingers having to deal with the ballgag I gave up quickly so the heels stayed on. I wondered over to my mirror and saw a total mess looking back at me. Face completely flushed. Mouth forced slightly open and lips chaffed. Constantly panting. Hair a mess and all in my eyes. Jeans and panties soaked from the ice melting and my earlier orgasms.

Totally worth it! :)

So that's the story of my self bondage adventure. What I take away from this is always always ALWAYS have more than one back up. I'd say at least minimum 3 but preferably more. It might seem like overkill or ruin the mood but the price to pay is getting trapped in selfbondage and you might not get lucky like I did. I realise so much of what I'd done could easily have backfired and left me trapped in my cuffs for a long time. I genuinely don't know what would have happened had I not gotten the key in the end. I couldn't call for help nor was there anyone for me to call! I'm considering telling my flatmate who I'm closer to so if something like that does happen again I won't get so panicked!

So what did you think then? Was my adventure a success or a reminder of how wrong things can go? Or both! Any queries of what I did or happened can be posted below. I did as best a job as I could describing what happened so if you have a comment about the style just let me know too!

Thanks for reading! :wink:
Prone to making mistakes but it's how I learn! :wink:
KinkInSpace

Re: Self bondage gone wrong!

Post by KinkInSpace »

What happened to the first set of keys? Did you find out if it was misplaced, still on the bed or did it fall off during the struggle?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sketchine

Post by Sketchine »

Slave_L wrote:What happened to the first set of keys? Did you find out if it was misplaced, still on the bed or did it fall off during the struggle?
Turns out they'd fallen onto the floor nearly under the bed. Basically impossible for me to reach cuffed as I was!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I wouldn't trust a key to be on a easily breaking string. What i use are shoelaces, which are cheap to buy from almost any shoe store. Cup full of ice is also too much, unless the intention is to stay on for ~8 hours.
Sketchine

Post by Sketchine »

Jadit wrote:I wouldn't trust a key to be on a easily breaking string. What i use are shoelaces, which are cheap to buy from almost any shoe store. Cup full of ice is also too much, unless the intention is to stay on for ~8 hours.
Yep I even tried looping the strings multiple times through the keys hole to prevent snapping but it did anyway. I like the idea I'll give it a try! Yeah the time was also a little excessive. Normally I don't mind long sessions but the combination of so many factors panicked me I guess.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I put a key on a long strong fishing line, the 30 lb test type.
Then tie one end around the cuff chain so I can reach it.
I make the line about 10 feet or longer in length.Now when you are cuffed up,
it can take a long time to retrieve that much string.
It works for me.
Rader
Sketchine

Post by Sketchine »

RADER123 wrote:I put a key on a long strong fishing line, the 30 lb test type.
Then tie one end around the cuff chain so I can reach it.
I make the line about 10 feet or longer in length.Now when you are cuffed up,
it can take a long time to retrieve that much string.
It works for me.
Rader
That doesn't sound like such a bad idea either thanks! Might give it a try at some point.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

Glad you got out and all is well that ends well, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun. The sensations I get when worry sets in for whatever reason can be a huge orgasm.
Sketchine

Post by Sketchine »

alx1515 wrote:Glad you got out and all is well that ends well, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun. The sensations I get when worry sets in for whatever reason can be a huge orgasm.
Thanks! Oh I'd be lying if I said I didn't get off on the rush of it all. The panic and fear and excitement all coming together like that really took me.