Another Friday SB

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Another Friday SB

Post by JIMDINI »

Another Friday self bondage session. :)

This time I fitted wax ear plugs, then strapped my legs together and put my leather strap around my chest. Next I gagged and blindfolded myself and then working very carefully locked on the fist mitts, Finally I worked my arms through the chest strap, pinninig them to my body and managed to lock my alcyon handcuffs on behind my back. :wink:

As the final cuff started to ratchet shut my heart went into overdrive as I realised 'shit! that's it I'm completely helpless'. :o
I was tightly bound unable to speak or see and barely able to hear anything except my heart racing. Totally dependent on my friend arriving to free me (i suddenly realised I had not set up any back up) :shock:

I started to frantically struggle against my bonds, but of course got no where. As I calmed down I stood still and not knowing which direction I was now facing began to gingerly shuffle forward. After what seemed like many minutes (but was probably only one or two) I felt the sharp edge of a low stool that was stood against the wall. I gingerly turned around and carefully lowered my butt onto the seat. Feeling a bit safer sat down I started to contemplate my predicament. With my hands balled into fists and encased in leather there was no way I could get a key to unlock my handcuffs and with my wrists cuffed behind my back there was no way to reach any of my other restraints. :roll: I was completely screwed until help arrived. I slumped against the wall at my back, hoping nothing happened to my friend who was my only release. As time crawled past I thought of all the things that could happen that I was powerless to do anything about. :?

I sat there for what seemed like an hour straining to hear my friend arrive, but I must have semi dozed as I was shocked as a hand touched my shoulder and I faintly heard a voice tell me to stand up. As my blindfold was removed and I blinked in the light my friend looked for my keys. I glanced at he clock, I had only been bound thirty five minutes but it had seemed like hours. The sensory deprivation certainly added a lot of fear and spice to my session. :mrgreen:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
hotiger

Re: Another Friday SB

Post by hotiger »

Hi JIMDINI,

how exactly do you get into the fist mittens? How do you lock the second mitt?

Greets hotiger
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I have put on Fist Mitts by attaching a string to the zipper and pulling it closed with
my teeth, than using my mouth, clipping on the lock.
Fun until you want out.
Rader
hotiger

Post by hotiger »

Hm, wouldn't work for me; when closing my leather hand cuffs I am already wearing my sensory deprvation mask.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

hotiger wrote:how exactly do you get into the fist mittens? How do you lock the second mitt?
I lock the first one the conventional way. The mitts I have allow a little slack around the fingers so I can just hold the strap to the second and pull it tight and then use my knuckle to push the locking post through a hole then with dificulty the slack allows me to position the padlock and secure it. See Photos' :D
Attachments
Fist Mitt 3.png
Fist Mitt 4.png
Fist Mitt 5.png
Fis Mitt 6.png
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.