My alone time

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
alx1515

My alone time

Post by alx1515 »

A couple days by myself. Today I got to do some self bondage for a change. My girl friend, is working out of town, so while the dominate cats away her girlfriend will play? I started totally nagged, I normally go with so sleazy outfit the girlfriend likes but not today, today I'm playing total slut, nothing but a ball gag, vibrator, butt plug, silk stockings and 5" hills. I love frog ties because it gives me a change to move around better than hogties and I can stay in frog ties longer, the ice release I set up is for about 2 or so hours.
A small piece of rope tied around each ankle and one around each upper thigh. Next I use zip ties to secure my ankles to my thighs. Ball gag goes in next nice and tight so I'll drool as much as possible. Next goes the butt plug followed by a vibrator deep inside of me preset time for 1 hour 30 minutes to go off, slow first than after a few minutes faster and faster. It also set it to shut off after a minute of running to tease myself. After that I lie on my belly and take out the pre-sized rope around my wrist and snitch it was a small zip tie between my wrists which are back to back. The rope is tight enough that It would cut up my skin if I forces myself out, but just loose enough that it is safe. No sound turns me on more than the snapping of these zip ties. Forgot to mention a waste rope to anchor my hands so there is no attempt to mess with the vibrator and even small chance of getting out early.
There I lied on the cold basement floor, with the sliding glass door blind open. I was close to the back wall so if by the small chance someone did walk by they would have to look hard to see me, the possibility turns me on but little chance of being seen. The feeling of helplessness and sluttyness is what I was going for.
So I lay for a while and finally the vibrator turned on O what a feeling on and off slow than faster, now I was laying in a pool of my own drool and cum, in all cuming three times. Two hours just about on the nose the first of my ice release fell, I've done this before, I squirmed my way to the dull knife, dull so I struggle harder to cut myself out. Tomorrow I plan on surprising my girlfiend with myself tied up the same way but with the vibrator she can do that herself when she gets home. But for now I sit here and type this with the ball gag still in and I've added nipple clamps - the day isn't over yet.