Friday SB

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Friday SB

Post by JIMDINI »

My friend said they could drop by to free me if I wanted to do some SB today. We agreed they would text me when they were leaving work,and I would have to wait about thirty five minutes for them to arrive. :)

I decided on a fairly strict tie leaving the final part until my friend texted, I started by strapping my ankles,knees and thighs together. I considered using a hood but settled on just a gag in the end.Next I put a strap around my arms and chest and buckled my left hand into a fist mitt and locked it on. The I waited for my friends text, when it pinged I sent my pre drafted reply and locked on the other fist mitt and managed the wrist in to the right hand cuff of my Hiatt rigid cuffs. Working my arms around behind my back I managed my left wrist in to the other cuff and used the wall to push it closed and ratcheted up. Now I was strictly bound and dependent on my friend for release. :D

I hopped over to an armchair and lowered my self down to sit and watch some Sci Fi while I waited for my friend. 8) After about twenty five minutes the text alert on my phone sounded and I tried to stand up and hop over to the low table I had left it on. This proved a lot more difficult than I had anticipated but after quite an exhausting struggle I managed to get to my feet. :? As I was about to hop over to the table the text alert sounded again, but by the time I had hopped to the table the screen had gone blank. I turned round and tried to crouch down to see if I could pick up the phone between my fists. I found that the leg straps would not let me crouch low enough to even get near the table top. :roll: Turning round again I wondered who was texting me. The alert went again and the screen lit to show a text from my friend saying he was in a traffic queue caused by a fallen tree. :!:

Now I had a problem, I had no idea how long my friend would be delayed and I had already been bound for the fifty minutes I had been expecting. I couldn't reach my phone to contact any one, perhaps I should open my door and hop out in to the entrance hall to see if I could see any sign of my friend. I hopped over to the door but with my arms pinned and my wrists held by the rigid cuffs I couldn't reach the handle! :!:

I was totally screwed my only option was waiting for my friend. I knew that if he was delayed for more than three hours he would contact his partner to let her know I was trapped, but I knew she would probably contact the emergency services to rescue me. :oops: I struggled futilely against my bondage but I had made a really efficient job of it, I could hop around but could get no slack at all. Not wanting to risk falling I hopped back to my chair and sat back down. By now all my resraints felt like they were getting tighter, and my fingers were getting stiff from being curled in fists for so long. :cry:

Finally after another half hour my friend arrived and five minutes later I was free, although rather stiff and sore. :D

In the end I had spent over an hour and a half in bondage instead of the thirty five to forty five minutes I was expecting. I was really glad I had decided against the hood, as I doubt I could have endured that long a period of sensory deprivation and tight restricting bondage. :shock:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Re: Friday SB

Post by JIMDINI »

I just spent an hour in tight but frustrating self bondage. My release was my friend who was sending a text when they were leaving work. I would then have a minimum of forty minutes to wait for them to arrive and release me. :)

I knew they would finish work between four and four thirty so I started my bondage at about three forty. First I bound my knees and ankles together, then I fitted my harness gag. Next I tied a double loop of rope around my upper arms and chest and made a loop at the front to pass my wrists through, and I sat and waited for the text. :wink:

At Four on the nail they texted to say they were leaving, I picked up my Irish eight cuffs worked my wrists through the loop and locked my wrists together with the cuffs. That was it I was bound until help arrived, with my wrists secured by the Irish eights I could not reach any knots or buckles and I am unable to unlock the cuffs solo. :gag:

I hopped over to the sofa and flopped down and with a little struggle got my legs on so I was lounging watching the TV. After about twenty minutes I decided to sit up, this proved a lot more difficult than anticipated; with my hands pinned in front of me I had very minimal leverage. After about five minutes I managed to get myself sat up and stable enough to swing my feet to the floor. (this was a great abdominal workout as I sat up many times only to fall back with my bound legs lifting a few inches off the sofa) with a little effort I managed to stand up and look at the clock. :o

Only twenty five minutes had passed so I sat back down. I was soon regretting the harness gag and Irish eights. The chin strap on the harness prevented me from easing my jaw or moving the ball so I was getting an annoying ache. The Irish eights and rope loop were stopping me flexing my wrists so my arms were getting sore and my hands were starting to tingle from lack of movement. This had turned out to be a lot more stringent tie up than I had anticipated. :shock:

I looked at the clock again four forty five and no sign of my friend. I hopped to the door to my entrance hall to try and open it but with hands held where they were as I bent to grasp the handle my head was forced forward keeping the door pushed closed. That was it then yet again I had been a very efficient jailer and had no alternative but to wait for my friend to arrive. I hopped back to the sofa and sat down again, a helpless prisoner. 8)

My friend arrived just before five and I was soon free. But after an hour of stricter than planned bondage, very stiff and sore. Still that and the helplessness all adds to the fun. :mrgreen:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.