Fun at home

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bondagebondage2000

Fun at home

Post by bondagebondage2000 »

Hi,

My wife as gone away for the week so its time to experiment with some self bondage. This is what I did last night:

During the day I put on my chastity belt, its a cb3000s and very restricting. I got a small piece of card, taped the the keys to it and posted it in a stamped addressed envelope. I hope the keys will arrive tomorrow.

So last night I went through one of my favorite websites which lets you put together a playlist and made myself a long list of things to watch to keep me amused later on. Next I got out my spiked parachute ball stretcher, some lockable wrist cuffs, penis gag, a few straps, some zip ties and string and a couple of pairs of scissors.

I put one pair of scissors at the other end of the house, on the floor just in case.

In the lounge I put my laptop on the floor with the playlist ready. I then put one short piece of sting over a bit if one of our dangly ceiling lights with two slip knots, one at each end. I got the other pair is scissors, tied them to another piece of string with a slip knot on. Next I got some ice from the freezer. We have a mold which makes fingers of ice which are perfect for this. Then I balanced the ice finger between the two slip knots hanging over the light with the slip knot attached to the scissors in the middle. When the Ice melts the scissors fall. I made sure there was space between the slip knots so it couldn't fail. Time release ready.

Next I set the playlist going on my laptop, under the release mechanism. I got two straps and frogtied my legs, making sure I could't reach the tie with hands as they would be eventually. I put my gag on tight. I got some clover nipple clamps out too but chickened out as I wasn't sure how long they'd be on ( have plans for them later this week). I then put the spiked parachute ball stretcher around my balls, which is tricky with the chastity belt on. I put the lockable wrist cuffs on, clicked the padlocks shut (keys on the table but nearby). I put a zip tie on the ring at the end of the ball stretcher so I could pull it back between my legs.

The moment I normally back out. I got another zip tie, With my hands behind my back I reached the looped zip ties attached to my balls and fed the other zip tie through it and through the two cuffs. I was hesitant but but quickly pulled it tight, my wrists were now close together. Then I fumbled for the other tie to balls and pulled it tighter. I was now at the mercy of the release. Helpless, gagged, my balls being pulled between my legs to my hands that were cuffed behind my back and by legs frogtied. All I could do was watch and wait for the scissors to fall. My cock was straining in its cage as the playlist continued to tease me. I struggled to make myself but in vain. I was there for about 40 minutes until the scissors fell and I could cut the zip ties.

What can I think of for the rest of the week?
bondagebondage2000

Re: Fun at home

Post by bondagebondage2000 »

Needless to say the keys to the chastity belt haven't arrived yet so I'm still locked up.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bondagebondage2000 wrote:Needless to say the keys to the chastity belt haven't arrived yet so I'm still locked up.
If we live in the same place, it could be a long wait.
It is not unusual around here, that a normal letter is three weeks under way.
I have ordered stuff in China that arrived faster than a letter to a friend.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Where I live, its the next day, which kinda sucks... Its too fast for chastity play. Thank god I got my Kitchen Safe, although it elimiates the randomness factor out of the equation.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.