Trapped in self bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
lanad

Re: Trapped in self bondage

Post by lanad »

Slave_L wrote:I think one of my muscles was stretched so far that it ruptured. Then again it is possible that the electricity that basically arced inside my uthera tract with such power, may have cut through my membrane itself.

Anyway, lesson learned.
perhaps you should not use the e-stim device, It seems faulty to me, can you get it checked out or better still replace it.
KinkInSpace

Re: Trapped in self bondage

Post by KinkInSpace »

lanad wrote:
Slave_L wrote:I think one of my muscles was stretched so far that it ruptured. Then again it is possible that the electricity that basically arced inside my uthera tract with such power, may have cut through my membrane itself.

Anyway, lesson learned.
perhaps you should not use the e-stim device, It seems faulty to me, can you get it checked out or better still replace it.
Oh, no. The unit is perfectly fine. I did something that every electrician will tell you not to do. I combined the power of 2 channels into one electrode at both ends doubling its output way beyond safety limits.

I knew it would be exceeding the limit, but I thought, as long as I don't make it hurt so badly I'll be fine. Well, thats not the case with BDSM because you are already in pain with normal settings. I never felt an actual rupture, but blood coming out of your urethra is never good. It was only a little bit and after a few days there was no sign of any injury. I've been using estim on my penis after that with no problems and even done some urethra estim, just never combine channels 1 and 2 together to one electrode that makes current go through the body, into another electrode where both leads connect. Yes I was really doubling the current that flew through the body and I'm pretty sure I exceeded the safe zone. My device is not faulty. I still use it every day.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.