Finally

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
boundnotanna

Finally

Post by boundnotanna »

The feeling was indescribable. To finally see him was like some sort of final nirvana for me. I tried to study his face in the dark as we walked towards my old elementary school playground. It was poetic in a sense, some sort of full circle of youth, a place I had always felt happy and free. It gave me the familiar wonder and excitement of a child, and love for all people and things surrounding me. It had been a while since I felt like that. We walked and barely spoke to each other, straining our eyes in the dark but trusting our footsteps.
Finally we came to a set of tall towers and thin ropes the only way to get up. I eagerly climbed up, my hands freezing and barely able to grip the ropes but I was still at an advantage because of my size.
Master followed me, struggling, but I waited for him patiently. In silence we looked out on the cold quiet night, just breathing heavily, I was still trying to comprehend that we were here. Together. I turned to face my Master, and slowly I leaned in and pressed my lips against his for the first time. Our tongues danced as my arms wrapped around his neck. It felt like I was finally breathing.
He slowly slid his hands up my shirt and massaged my breasts. He pinched my stomach and poked at my sides until I could barely stand it. He worked his hand down to my ass and slowly scratched and pinched. I grit my teeth and hunched over trying to take it. He then took out his hands and I could feel his rock hard cock pressed against me. I thrusted my hips back trying to feel as much of him as I could.
Without warning he reached up and grabbed my boobs, twisting and pulling my nipples so hard I had to fight against him. As I crouched over trying to work through the pain he told me to stand up. He yanked my hair back hard and kissed me. I opened my mouth in pain and ecstasy as he slid his tongue inside me. Again he attacked my boobs, twisting and pulling and scratching harder than ever and I whimpered out loud and begged him to stop.
Finally he relented. Master then slid his hand slowly down the front of my leggings massaging just above my pussy. "Please Master, go lower," I begged. He pulled his hand out slowly and I felt so fucking horny and wet I could cry.
"I'm gonna hurt you one more time, then I'm gonna rub your pussy." Master said, and I felt relieved and scared at the same time. I took deep breaths trying to prepare myself, but they came out as shaky and desperate.
I wasn't ready.
Harder than ever he scratched up my sides and twisted my hard nipples more than I could stand. His strong fingers squeezed and puller like I was nothing but a doll. I could only crouch into a ball and try feebly to rip his hands away. "M-master please.." I couldn't focus on anything else but the immense pain. But before I knew it it was over, and his strong fingers slid down to my soaking pussy, slowly stroking me. I felt like I was in heaven. I moaned for him to go faster but before I knew it he had pulled away. I shuddered and he could tell I wanted more.
Finally he spun me around and kissed me again, and I melted into him, feeling overwhelmed with every emotion I could think of: fear, anger, desire, love. Unable to do anything else I burst into tears. I knew Master loved it when I cried. I tried to turn away from him and catch my breath but he just turned me towards him again. I hugged him as tears fell down my cheek, I couldn't get them to stop. It felt so freeing to actually fully give into someone--to fully trust them with your life, body, and heart. They were his now. And they always will be.
KinkInSpace

Re: Finally

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is posted in True Stories, but it reads like a fictional story. Is this perhaps placed in the wrong forum?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
boundnotanna

Post by boundnotanna »

Haha sorry didn't mean it to read like fiction it did actually happen. And I hope it happens again soon :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Indeed. It doesn't mean that if it's well written, that it's fiction. Even while it's true, it doesn't have to read like a news bulletin.
boundnotanna wrote:And I hope it happens again soon :)
I hope so too. That way, we can read about it in the great style you used here. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!