Slave_L's journey into nippleplay

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Slave_L's journey into nippleplay

Post by KinkInSpace »

Intrudoction
I'm not a painslut, unless it comes to my nipples. But I haven't always been like this. I'd like to give you a journey into my life telling you what I experienced to get to the point where I am now. Maybe you find it fascinating, maybe you even learn a thing or two from it, or perhaps its just an enjoyable read to you. In any case, enjoy, and I'd appreciate it if you leave some feedback on my journey too. If you just want to post your own jouney, may I ask to create a new topic? "I did too kind of replies" is of course not offensive.

I was young
When I was young, I think maybe a year of 6, maybe 7, I saw on television where someone got nippleclamps attached with a rope. The rope was then pulled and caused them to be in agony. I saw that and I got very aroused by it even though I did not understand what I was seeing or why I felt like this. I did know that I wanted that!

When I had a moment alone, I fetched 2 clothespins from the basket, went to my room, attached a string of rope to the clothespin, undressed my torso and attached one of the clamps to my nipples. At least that was my idea. Damn, that hurt so much, I took it off right away.

I couldn't imagine how those girls on tv could even have the clamps on, let alone have them being pulled on. I thought maybe I did something wrong, so I put them on very gently a second time, but the more I released the clothespins, the more it hurt, so that was definitely not an option. The clothespins went off and I felt defeated.

That image never left my mind though.

Stickers
I do not want to reveal much about the following, but lets just say I got special stickers that stick well to a body, and they were small and round. They fitted nicely over my nipples. My idea was to recreate that experience I saw on tv by taping a rope to my nipple that way. The rope itself didn't really work. I was not able to secure it and keep it on, so another defeat there. But the sticker worked very well. It was nicely pressed over my nipple and very secure.

Given that the rope had failed, I decided to take off both stickers (for each nipple one).

But there was a problem. I pulled very slightly on the sticker to get it off, but it took my skin of the nipple with it, tugging on that skin. It was really painful and I was like: Oh no, what have I done! It was more painful even than the clothespins. I feared I was going to be wearing these ridiculous stickers for the rest of my life. But that would mean my parents would find out too. No, that couldn't happen.

I tried more to get my nails under it and peal it off like that. It was really painful, but I managed to get under the sticker. Getting the entire sticker off took at least half an hour, if not more and it was very painful, having tears in my eyes. But I managed to eventually get the sticker off.

Then the other nipple came, same story, though I got a little bit impatient with it and it seemed to be possible to get it off after only 15 minutes, again with lots of pain.

This too felt like a defeat. Those woman were able to have clamps on their nipples, so there surely had to be a way to get something on my nipples and get used to it?

My first clamps
There are these baby clothespins, used for cards. They would not hurt so much, would they? I considered getting them and try those out, but I was unable to. The fantasy lingered dormant for a few years until I reached the age of 10 or 11.

I got interested in sexual activities, and that surfaced my bdsm feelings as well. I began tying myself up and that feeling of wanting clamps on my nipples got back stronger too. I used my fingers to squeeze my nipples and it was painful, but I wanted to be able to take more pain, so I started to squeeze them harder and holding them just so I could hopefully wear real clamps one day.

A few years later, with fear for having clothespins on my nipples as I had really bad experiences in my childhood, I dared to give it another try. To my surprise, although it did hurt, I could take them for a few minutes before they had to go off. I started to incorporate nipple clamps into my bondage sessions, but it did not work out well because it was hard to be tied up, then add clamps, and the reverse: add clamps, then tie myself up, took too long. I found a middleground, and was able to experience clamps while in bondage, but it was far from ideal, and as soon as it was somewhat painful, I freed myself to get those clamps off. I never mastered wearing clothespins for longer than a few minutes before they hurted too much, until much later.

Buying my first sextoys
Quite a few years went bye. I did still practice self-bondage, but I did not so much play with my nipples. I still never got the smaller clothespins, because I felt that I mastered the big ones already and no longer needed the small ones.

At some point, I moved out of the house into my own appartment. Being all alone meant that I would not have to explain what I bought to anyone which opened the ability to actually buy sex toys. Going to a shop was definitely a no-go, but thank god for internet, placing an order online was a possibility, even though I was scared as hell.

I searched on the internet and learned about nipple clamps. It seemed that clothespins are not the easiest way to start. The biggest problem for me was the fact that they have a spring. I ordered nippleclamps that did not have a spring but worked on a press meganism, hoping that it would allow me to train my nipples better and being able to endure it more.

Along with some other items I bought them. I was disappointed in the nipple clamps though. I took them on, and tightening them up was awesome as I felt the pain on my nipples, but as soon as I stopped, so did the pain. I secured them very tight upto where it was nearly impossible to go tighter and there was some pain afterwards, but that too faded out too quickly.

Another order was for a real set of nipple clamps. This time they had an adjustable screw with rubbers at the end.

I hoped the adjustable screw would give me what I sought, but I was let down again. I put on the nipple clamps with the screw set to a loose setting, I then tightened the screw in an effort to make the clamp grip me more, and it did. It was not painful to me for most of the turning of the screw upto that very end. Turning the screw past the last bit made it not screw anymore and suddenly a huge pressure increase on my nipples. I quickly squeezed the clamp and screwed it back in place trying to slowly work to that point where I could take it but the screw was still in place.

The same effect as with the press was happening. With the screw in place, I had a bit of pain but subsided quickly. Turning the screw very tiny little bit gave me another pain jolt so to speak until I turned it to the point where the screw was not doing anything and the clamp itself was now fully grabbing my nipple.

I noticed I was able to take the clamp without the screw so I decided to just do that.

But being male, my nipples are not huge, and those rubber clamps did not give a lot of pressure which resulted in the clamps coming off too easily.

This was frustrating as I tried to recreate that "clamp with rope" scene from my childhood.

Having played with real nippleclamps, I revisited clothespins and noticed I was now able to hold them on my nipples longer. Upto 15 minutes was doable.

I started to do more than one clothespins on my nipples in a row and worked my way up like that.

But the downside with clothespins was that the initial pain and firm grip was lost and the pain only came later as a more burning sensation. With the other clamps it was instant pain that subsided, and I wanted that.

Taking it to the next level
I bought my first japanese clover clamps. I figured with these clamps I could properly get that bound to something feeling. I was both amazed by how powerful it was and how much it wasn't. I put it on my nipples and I was able to hold it quite well. But tugging on the chain that the nippleclamps had made me feel increased pain. Letting go would also make the pain fade a bit, but not completely.

In essence, this was brilliant. I now had the control to give me pain in a way I hadn't had before. This was mostly my to-go nipple clamps. I did want more though, and ordered several other nipple clamps too.

I got what was called "pierced" nipple clamps. Clamps with very small surface area to give a real bite. I tried them on but there were two problems. 1. It can slide of too easily and 2. they were really painful. But there was a point where I managed to wear them and it was very.... unique. Lots of pain, making sure I was clenching my teeth as they were on, and especially in the beginning, they would not remain on for much longer than a few minutes.

As I got into electro play, obviously wanted to move my nippleplay to the next level, and that would obviously mean some electrified nippleclamps. Lots of reading would suggest you don't want to put power through the heart, so you should not make electricity go from one nipple to the other. That narrowed my list down to basically one bi-polar nipple clamp: Mystim's: Barry's byte.

When I got it and I tried the clamps on, I was shocked by the actual clamps. I placed them on, and their grip was so immense. A real tight grip that by itself was pretty painful, and there was no electricity going through my nipples even.

It was too painful, and the clamps went off before it all even started. That was a big bummer. (sidenote: nowadays, they come with an adjustable screw, but my version didn't)

But given that I loved electricity so much, and most of my sessions involved estim on my penis, I just wanted to at least experience estim on my nipples. I knew I could use a very low setting and the electricity would not hurt, but those clamps were painful, that would be a problem.

I decided that I wanted to experience the electricity so I would just get things hooked up quickly and start the electricity as soon as possible until I could not take the clamps anymore. Just to experience it.

The clamps went on and immediately I felt the pressure of them and it took me effort to not want to pull them on. I fired up the analog switch to start the electricity, and at some point the tingling sensation in my nipples was felt. Quite strong considered its just a tingling. It felt really really good. I increased the electricity and made the tingling sensation become very light jolts of pain. The feeling of pressure from the clamps faded away as the pain in my nipples became greater, meaning I could hold on the clips and actually feel the electricity. This was awesome. The feeling inside my nipple stimulating that nerve with electricity was beyond everything I ever felt and I couldn't help but to increase the electricity once more. By now we were at level 5 I think, of 8 with the lowest uhm setting (50 of 260)

I decided to slowly up the uhm setting which makes it feel like turning up the intensity in a digital way very graduately. It goes up every 4 steps, where from 50 to 51 is the first one, then at 55, then at 59, etc... So I went from 50 to 51 and immediately felt the electricity become more even just a little bit. Went from 54 to 55 with the same anticipation and they were really doing it for me. Reaching 70 made the electricity become really painful and I loved it. It didn't take long before I reached an orgasm like that, and I was not even stimulating my penis at all. It was an intense orgasm and it was awesome too, obviously.

I then saw new clamps, similar to the japanese clover clamps, but with an adjustable screw and meaner teeth and far more powerful spring. I got them and they were beyond every clamp I had before. I needed the screw in order to wear them, and their plastic strip with small points outwards as teeth ensured that even without pressure applied, they would hurt. Lovely. I wanted more and more and I kept turning the screw until I reached the point where I would wear it without screw. It was very painful but I could hold it on.

But when I looked at my nipple, it was so flat and all blood was basically pushed out of my nipple. I knew holding the clamp on too long would be a problem, which sucked.

I took the clamp off and the next day, I noticed there were a few black/red dots on my nipples having the same unique texture as my nippleclamps. It appeared they were small crusts and I had drawn blood. I was shocked by it, but I hadn't felt anything so I let it be. The next time I used the clamps after taking them off, I checked for blood, but there was none, so I was relieved. The next day, those black spots reappeared, so apparently it was very little blood and took a considerable time to form.

Having expierienced the above, normal japanese clover clamps, they seemed so... easy. I took them on, pulled on them, it hurt some, but not much. Not compared to what it used to do.

I wanted more pain, but I also wanted something that would not have the risk of permanent damage to my nipples. I looked through stuff I own that may work and came past some coffee clips. Basically these clips are designed to keep coffeebags closed so the coffee stays fresh inside. The clips are from plastic and jagged with a row of teeth.

I placed them on the far end of my nipple as I had learned that the further back, the less painful it was. These clamps were very painful even at the far end. But I was able to withstand them on my nipples. I then just had to feel the pain when they were on my actual nipple. So I took them off and repplied them to the actual nipple.

My god... This hurt. This hurt badly. This hurt so bad, I wanted to stamp on the floor as hard as I could, and I almost started crying. Every move I made jiggled the clamps on my nipples and that didn't help. After about 20 seconds I had to take them off. It was that bad. Reapplied them to the base of the nipples and that was pretty doable.

Long session
I had bought my self-bondage ice timer that would lock me for about 1 hour, and I wanted to be tied up being forced to have pain on my nipples. I chosen the japanese clover clamps because in my tests it seemed this one would not stop blood flow like the others did and therefor was likely the safest. The longest I had the clover clamps on was approximately 40 minutes before I really wanted them off. I knew it was going to be hell, but I longed for that feeling.

I applied the japanese clover clamps, with a rope behind a simple tripod. My hands and legs also tied behind the tripod where my hands were tied with the icetimer. I had used this setup so that in the end of an actual disaster I could simply lift up the tripod and get me free like that. The ice timer was more a timer and part of play than an actual security feature.

My goal was to try and keep the clamps on for the entire session, but take them off earlier if it really was a no go.

Clamps on, and myself tied to the tripod, my session started. The japanese clover clamps gave that nice little bite at the start but faded away easily enough. The rope ensured that if I moved my upper body backwards, it would tug on my nipples which was really nice. I had a clock in sight although it was unwanted, I did not want to get out of bondage just to get that detail out, so instead I used it to track progress. After about 20 minutes, the pain in my nipples started to come back. A slow burning and throbbing feeling. It made me feel appreciating what I was doing. Being bound and punished on my nipples if you will. As the minutes past, the pain in my nipples started to get worse and worse. Reaching the 40 minute mark, the point where I had stopped previously, I gave a thug on my bounds and told myself that I couldn't get free because I was bound and just had to bare it.

The pain got worse and worse. 5 minutes later, at the 45 mark, it was always getting worse, and I could not believe how much worse the pain became. At the 50 minute mark, it was so bad, I couldn't take it anymore, and I gave up. While being bound still, I found a way to get the clamps off while remaining in bondage. It was a huge relief but even with the clamps off and me still being tied, I did feel some after pain, even though it was by far not that bad as it was during the session. 15 minutes later, the icelock released me and my legs were cramped from that position. I freed myself, squeezed my nipples and they were so sensitive and sore, it was awesome.

Since that session, I had left the soreness end and fully heal. Since then, if I squeeze my nipples it can be that I don't feel it at all unless I use my nails, which is most of the time now. My nipples have become accustomed to pain so much now that it requires heavier stimulation.

Luckily any nipple clamp will still bring that feeling back. But I do think that something internally somewhat damaged. If I use electrified clamps on my nipples, it can be, that even through the contacts hit perfectly, I can turn up the intensity to a very high setting and not feel anything. Sometimes suddenly the feeling starts to come and then the electricity intensity returns to normal which means I have to very quickly turn down the knob. Sometimes I find that if I increase to a high setting I then start to slowly feel the electricity.

It seems like the muscle inside my nipple retracts and that electricity does not reach it. Erecting my nipple usually helps.

The next level
Having pain on my nipples is something I enjoy a lot. I've used e-stim and tried to find a high setting, but its really hard. When I use e-stim on my nipples I usually quickly become aroused and that means an orgasm is not far away and I will definitely get one if not careful enough.

I started to play with thumbtacks and ducttape. First ducttape on my nipples, then slowly prick a thumbtack through the duct tape where it is on top of my nipple. It does not pierce the nipple if you are slow enough, but causes for a small pressurepoint to press into the nipple.

Even though somehow the electricity sometimes can't find that nerve inside my nipples, all outside stimuli have no problems hurting my nipples. I went from 1 tack to adding 4 more (totalling 5 per nipple) And it was lovely. Pressing on them hurts like hell, but only for a while. Just doing this has brought me to the edge of an orgasm and over a few times.

On an occasion or two it would happen that being a bit careless caused a tack to go into the nipple. I was always scared and always immediately pulled it out. It would bleed as a result of course, but it was me being scared over everything else. It was not really painful actually. Only the feeling when the skin healed was felt and that pinch when it went in, but that pinch was not pain, it was just the sensation of it going through flesh, which was scary as that was not supposed to happen.

Needleplay
I had become very interested into needleplay, even though this was high on my no list. I loved seeing people being pierced, but I definitely did not want that anywhere near my body.

But it started to itch. I had a tack in my nipple before and I kept playing with sharp objects near the edge. I knew that medical needles would be the way to go if I wanted to explore this.

Some research about the subject did not really help me. It explained how you would pierce and that there are two ways. Pricking it into the skin, or pierce the top layer of the skin so the needle also comes out.

The risk of pricking into the skin, especially with long needles is that you can't stick the needle in too far or risk damage to internal organs that you might be hitting accidentally. Well that made sense, but more information was not to be found.

I needed to move liquid from one bottle into a flask, and the opening of the flask was only 0.4mm big. I knew that I would need a needle for that if I wanted to fill it up. My bdsm site sells needle kits, but only in a package of 100 with the smallest being 0.45mm by 13mm. I decided I was going to get me that so I could transfer the liquid from that bottle into the flask. The needle would likely work because it was made in plastic and it would therefor push its way into the 0.4mm opening. And indeed it worked.

But I knew that if I bought these needles, I would have 99 more, and although I would likely get in a situation where I needed to refill the bottle, it would give me the opportunity to stick a needle through my nipples.

I had thought about it carefully and decided I wanted to give it a try.

With the order in and the liquid transferred, I had still 99 more needles of 0.45mm x 13mm. I found that the needles were surprisingly short. This gave me the added benefit of being sure I would not prick into an orgam unintentionally, but I was mainly interested in piercing my nipple so that the needle was exposed as it came out again. The needle was a bit short for that, but it was barely doable.

I decided I was going to do a session making my nipples used to lots of pain before making the needles go through. I had bound myself to the bed, nippleclamps on, and I was in agony. When my session was finally over and the clamps went off, I picked the needles, took them out of the package, took them out of the canister and helt them in my hand....

But I couldn't. I was too afraid. I placed the canister back on them and went out. I sat behind my computer picked the needle out again and held it again near my nipple but again couldn't. I placed it back in the canister and although unused, disposed it in my sharps container. I decided I was going to need some working up to get this done.

A few days later I wanted to, but when I grabbed the needles I didn't want to anymore. I watched lots of videos of needleplay, and although it made me horny and try it even more, I just couldn't.

I grabbed 4 packaged needles and placed them near my computer, so that I could see them every day and get used to the feeling of having them there.

Eventually I worked up the courage to just do it. I had layed it ready and decided I was going to watch porn, and the moment I found a gallery that featured needleplay, I was doomed and had to perform it to myself. As I watched porn, no gallery came by and I started to actually get impatient. Searched for a different gallery and most of them had needles in them. So the first one was a hit obviously. With the image on screen, I opened the packaging, took out the needle with canister, took the needle out of the canister, positioned it correctly, and held it against the bottom of my nipple. I was scared again, but this time I was not going to back off. I very gently pushed the needle against the flesh and expected some excruciating pain. Instead I felt the needle slide into my skin. I was surprised. I pushed the needle some more and now felt some added pain to the mix. Nothing serious and enough to get me comfortable with the levels of pain this sized needle would bring. I very slowly pushed the needle through, with each event of pain stopping in its track.

The inside of my nipple where the nerve was that electricity loved so much was also found, and gave me an additional painful sensation, but strangely enough, it too was not as bad as I thought. I feared that I would get into an orgasm any second now, but that was not the case either. When the needle found the other side of the skin, and was about to come out at the other end, this must be by far the most painful part of the entire sensation, and it too was not too painful either. Just slowly making it find its way through and it got out.

I picked another needle for the other nipple and it went through too. It seemed to be a bit more painful, possibly because I was now rushing it slightly more.

With 2 in, and the original plans to insert a total of 4 if I could do so, I picked 2 more to create a cross.

So 2 more needles went in having 2 needles per nipple. Inserting them seemed again more painful, but I did noticed that I was now actually piercing the nipple itself instead of just below it. It felt really good too.

Having the nipples pierced was a bit of a let downer. There's little afterpain. Yes, I have the occasional feeling that they're through, and a very far away burning feeling, but thats it.

I took the needles out, and that was more painful than them being in, but not as painful as them being inserted. Once out, I cleaned the little blood that came out which was to be expected, and that was that. Once the needles were out, I felt my nipples rebuilding and that gave some extra pain. It was lovely.

The next days if I squeezed my nipples I could feel the needle as if it were still in. Lovely.

I bought myself larger needles because these are too short. I also have 0.5mm x 27mm and they are wonderful too. I am actually wearing 2 needles right now through my nipples (1 through each).

I've played with adding lots of needles, but I find that it does not add a lot having many needles through your skin. Yes you are piercing more than once, so the same experience is more than once too, but once they are in, its not enhancing the other needles in any way.

I have tried to stick a needle through my penis, but that was a bit of a disaster. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would and in fact was a lovely feeling, but as I wanted to slowly pierce my penis, and it was red already from being well fueled with blood, it caused lots of blood to come out through the needle itself and later when the needle was removed afterwards too. The needle was not long enough to be able to pierce everywhere, but I'm sure I'm just not using the right technique. I have also pierced the skin below my testicles (cervix?) which was pretty nice and stick some of the small ones in my butt, which was also really nice.

And even though needleplay was on my no list for a long time, I'm now hooked to it.

I have a few things planned, and already know that my next needles will be 0.7mm x 35mm

Footnote
I hope you enjoyed this journey, and love to hear what you think of it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. But again, please don't start sharing your own nippleplay experiences solely for sharing the experience. If you want to do that, please create a new topic.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ilikepain

Re: Slave_L's journey into nippleplay

Post by ilikepain »

Wow, thanks for posting your story. I enjoyed reading that. Pretty intense too!
KinkInSpace

Re: Slave_L's journey into nippleplay

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. :) Glad you like it, though I had a feeling you would. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.