Real selfbondage?

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Real selfbondage?

Post by JIMDINI »

Just had an amazing session. My back up texted me that they were leaving work so I applied my bondage and waited for them to arrive to release me. :)

I was dressed in leather briefs, I put ear plugs in and locked on my ball gag nad hung my keys around my neck. Then locked on leg irons (single link) and knee chains. With my legs secured I put on a leather blind fold. Felt for my second set of leg cuffs and locked them to my elbows. Finally I picked up my irish eight handcuffs and with a little struggle locked them on. :D

Now I was completely helpless, bound hand and foot unable to see, speak or even hear anything but the loudest noise. My heart was pounding, and I realised I was totally reliant on my back up. :roll:

I know I cannot get the irish eights off without help, although I can shuffle around I can’t see where I am going. The gag stops coherent speech and muffles any noises I can make. The ear plugs are stopping me hearing anything. My heart rate is through the roof, but I am also exhilarated, I am truly a helpless captive. :shock:

Because of the sensory deprivation I lose all track of time. I try a few tentative shuffling steps and then lose my nerve and stand still again. Dare I try to lower myself to the floor? Not an option yet. I start thinking what should I do if my back up doesn’t arrive. Can I reach a phone and speed dial EMS? Perhaps I should try to find my way outside and hope someone finds me. Can I manage this blind folded? Can I get the blind fold off?
:gag: :!:
Then I hear a faint noise and a far away voice, Are these the keys on this string round your neck?, relief floods through me help has arrived. They unlock the gag and ask “how long have you been like this?” I replied “About five minutes after you phoned until whatever time it is now.”They asked which keys released the elbow cuffs and the Irish eights? And “I am amazed you managed to get yourself into this!” With my arms free I took off the blind fold and removed the ear plugs. I looked at the nearby clock, I had been helpless for nearly forty minutes. :D

I must try this again sometime. :love:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
all tied up

Re: Real selfbondage?

Post by all tied up »

Glad you enjoyed, only had the chance to reply on a human backup once and as you explain, true helplessness is both amazing and scary all at the same time.

Hope you aren't waiting too long for your next session.

Take care
Underwear? That's just extra washing...
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I think it will be a while before I try the sensory deprivation again. As I now realise that if anything had happened to my backup I would have been in serious trouble. :shock:
I am trying to think of a viable way of telling if too much time has passed and delivering an alternate way to get help elsewhere. (I find the Irish eight cuffs totally escape proof).
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

I'm sure you could have an alarm or similar, reasonably loud noise. Perhaps something like a kitchen safe or long ice lock.

Maybe some different cuffs would be a good, safe choice too
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

all tied up wrote:Maybe some different cuffs would be a good, safe choice too
The point of the Irish Eights is that they make the self bondage really escape proof. :D

The loud noise to alert me too much time has passed is fine to let me know I am in trouble, :!:
In this scenario (it struck me afterwards) my usual safety back up is the primary release. :shock: What I need to come up with is an emergency method of summoning outside help while unable to see, speak and barely hear (if,say, I can get to a phone how will I know if I have got through to EMS?). :?:
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

If you have a smartphone you could probably use the voice assistant to make an emergency call.

Or you could invest one of the emergency phone that has a remote to automatically call a number of a trusted friend or family member, you might not want to use it but if it's a case of using that or never getting out that might be different.
Natale

Post by Natale »

If you are gagged and blindfolded, there is Life Alert and various other similar systems which require only a press of a button to summon aid. I believe they can notify a trusted friend or neighbor to investigate the situation first to see if EMTs or paramedics are needed. Instead of, "Help! I've fallen and can't get up!", it would be more like, "Help! I'm all tied up and can't get loose!"

I haven't yet heard of anyone using these systems for this, but it might be something to look into.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

all tied up wrote:f you have a smartphone you could probably use the voice assistant to make an emergency call.{ I was gagged , blindfolded and ear plugged :?}

Or you could invest one of the emergency phone that has a remote to automatically call a number of a trusted friend or family member*, you might not want to use it but if it's a case of using that or never getting out that might be different.

Jimdini
* I have the "Safety Assistant" on my smartphone set to text my back up. But as this was who I was using as my primary releases this wouldn't be an option. :cry:
I suppose my back up could tell their partner that they are coming to free me on their way home and that if they are not home by a specific time to tell EMS about me, BUT I think this would be asking a bit much of the partner in a time of crisis! They are much more likely to be concerned for their partner (my backup) than me. :gag: :!:
Natale wrote:If you are gagged and blindfolded, there is Life Alert and various other similar systems which require only a press of a button to summon aid. I believe they can notify a trusted friend or neighbor to investigate the situation first to see if EMTs or paramedics are needed. Instead of, "Help! I've fallen and can't get up!", it would be more like, "Help! I'm all tied up and can't get loose!"
Might be seen as misuse of the "Life Alert" service. :(

I think I'll stay away from blindfolds, at least if I can see I can find my way outside as a last resort. :|
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Well my back up offered to drop by after work. 8)

Kept it fairly basic as I did not know exactly when they would arrive. Keys on string around neck. Knees and ankles strapped tightly together. Ball gag strapped tightly and locked on. Finally Hiatt hinge cuffs locked on LE style behind back style. No way to get loose even if I could get a handcuff key.
Still got to play the game so spent 10 minutes trying to get the keys from around my neck. Just got sweaty ahd felt my wrists getting sore. Perhaps hinge cuffs were not a good idea, still it was too late to change anything. I hopped over to a foot stool and sat down to get my breath back. :roll:

I sat there for a few minutes trying to think of a way to free myself. However everything came back to the hinge cuffs. They severely restricted my arm movements. Even if I could reach a key I knew there was no way I would be able to unlock the cuffs without help. So I struggled to my feet and hopped to an armchair carefully lowered myself and eased back into the seat, After sitting there for a few minutes I found the cuffs were digging uncomfortably into my back as well as making my wrists sore. I struggled back to my feet and hopped back to the foot stool I sat back down and waited for my back up. :gag:

I spent over an hour in uncomfortable bondage this time. I'll stick to the Irish eight cuffs in future, much easier on the wrists. Still got the usual buzz from knowing I could not get free, plus a great set of bondage marks on my wrists and legs. :D
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Sounds like another good session.

Can't wait to find my own backup, only had that once and it was great
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

My back up offered to drop by to free me after work last Friday, so I jumped at the offer. :)

Went for a reasonably simple set up, Ball gag, ear plugs and blindfold. Then hands behind back in Hinged handcuffs (palms out) and finally thumb Cuffs. :D

Panicked a bit when I thought over an hour had passed and decided I wanted out. Could not reach or use a phone with my wrists and thumbs secured behind me back to back. I did not fancy trying to go outside blind folded so started rubbing at the blindfold on a door jamb and managed to get the blindfold off. Looked around at a clock and found only twentyfive minutes had passed, :!:

As I realised I usually have to wait thirty to forty minutes I calmed down and went over to a chair and sat down. I spotted the TV remote on the coffee table next to the chair and lowered myself on to my knees and used my nose to activate the on button and then sat back down to watch. After a while my shoulders started to ache from the inactivity and I glanced at the clock. I had been cuffed for over an hour and no sign of my back up. I started to worry again. :!:

I was weighing up my options, should I head out side and see if I could find a neighbour to help me (Really embarrassing :oops: ) or try and knock my land line handset to the floor and try nose dialling EMS (almost as embarrassing), when my back up finally arrived explaining they had been held up in slow moving traffic. :wink:

After I was free I considered how my session had gone, I was amazed how twenty or so minutes of sensory deprivation had seemed like hours. But apart from stiff shoulders and the usual marks from the restraints I had come to no harm and had enjoyed the helplessness. In some ways I would have liked to have been attached to something (like A chair) so that I had no options but to endure the sensory deprivation for the whole session, but common sense dictates I need to be able to escape the house in case of an emergency. :cry:

Still another real escape proof bondage :D