dream while in self bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TNTBound

dream while in self bondage

Post by TNTBound »

last night i chained myself to a 6-1/2" piece of pvc pipe with my steel shackles, Image completely escape proof without the the keys. i had set my kitchen safe to open 7 hours later, around 5:30 am. i fell asleep sometime in the night and i dreamed that i had just freed myself from the bondage that i had put myself into. in my dream, i was thinking, "YAY, now i dont have to be stuck like this anymore". but as i was just trying to stretch, i woke up and realized that i was actually still helpless on my bed. :? i really thought that i was not chained up anymore, so i was a little annoyed with myself that i still had about 3 hours left till i could free myself. :rofl: lol

i think this might have been the first time that i have had a dream about bondage.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Re: dream while in self bondage

Post by KinkInSpace »

And what a great experience. It must be gold to be in bondage, sleeping, waking up thinking you're free only to realize you are not.

I know its cliche to say but: Its like a dream come true! :mrgreen:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Slave_L wrote:And what a great experience. It must be gold to be in bondage, sleeping, waking up thinking you're free only to realize you are not.

I know its cliche to say but: Its like a dream come true! :mrgreen:
honestly, that's what i have always wanted to have happen, but it definitely threw me off for a second when i realized that i couldn't move! i wish that it could happen more often though!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

I like the simplicity of your setup.

Just wondering, how do you release yourself from it? The cuffs seem fixed?

Can you explain a bit more in details?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the cuffs are padlocked to a chain running through the pvc pipe so that the chain has very little slack. they are not rigid, but are each separate cuffs. they lock using a standard padlock on each cuff.

i can wiggle around enough to get to the kitchen safe on my bed and free myself when it opens.

btw, i forgot to mention that i had thumbcuffs on too. makes for a nice strict session.

if i want to make it tougher, i'll have the release keys (thumbcuffs and padlocks) on a string attached to my wrist cuffs and add a blindfold to the mix. the one i like to use is a neoprene panel that covers my face (with nose opening) and has a ball gag. i wouldn't use the blindfold/gag for a really long session though, maybe 1-2 hours max. the gag could be dangerous when using solo.

makes for a fun challenge to unlock the thumbcuffs though! :twisted: