Caught my mother in SB

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
liz

Caught my mother in SB

Post by liz »

This my first attempt to get back into some sort of chat room after several years of absentance.
I love fucking machines that allow one to be bound to it. I first found out about these devices when I came home early from school when I was 16. Not finding my Mom upstairs, I went down to the basement and for some reason tried a door there that I had never opened before. I was stuck but not locked .... inside was a real dungeon and Mom. The room was soundproofed fairly large. Mom was standing bentover at her waist and strapped to a heavy wooden and steel frame. I screamed and ran over to her ... and when I removed her ballgag she told me to settle down and explained that it was OK and she had did this to herself. The machine had been designed by an engineer friend of my parents and used parts similar to control gym equipment. The release were magnetic electricial locks. After the initial shock, I studied her situation. We were similar physically .... tall, slender with large breasts. I suddenly pictured myself in he place with my boobs dangling ... clamped and weighed! She didn't say anything, but I'm sure Mom knew that I had cum. I didn't release her ... just watched and studied the dildo rods moving in and out ... speeding up and slowing down ... each to it's own program .... my mother moaning .. sometimes sceaming into her gag. Well to be honest ... I didn't just watch!

Liz
ponylady

Re: Caught my mother in SB

Post by ponylady »

who was more "freaked out" afterwards ?

xcuse me for being blunt & curious, but your's is not a run of the mill story.

i had a "similiar" xperience after a breakup, when the 16y old stepdaughter was glad i left the toys behind, because she & her BF didn't have to use bottles anymore.
[
liz

Post by liz »

Hi ponylady!
Looking back, I think I was more embrassed about enjoying the situation. One side of me thought I shall be shock and horrified and my "true" side told me that I had found what I wanted ..... mother knows best.

bottles? bottle size toys? Ohhhhh we have a lot in common!

Liz
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

I, as my nickname tells, have four kids, and none have ever seen any of our sex activities(we both are/were pure vanilla, with me a "late bloomer"...). That's mostly because, as bashful as we are, we took care of our surroundings in any occasion...
(sex only under covers, lights out and closed door)

Also, as kids, both me and my wife have peeped our share of adult sex...
On the other hand, my kids were shocked when we told them we went to a bdsm show (a purely decent no impact one)!

It's hard for me to evaluate the dynamics of a parent-child relation with those boundaries removed... and I'd really like to learn more about handling such a level of openness...

Have fun, discover
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm not sure if my mom is into bdsm or not actually. She has joked about it when it became a topic, but I was far to nervous of anyone finding out that I always rejected it.

She's very open and I'm pretty sure she doesn't has any actual bdsm equipment, but that doesn't mean she couldn't spank with bare hands and like being tied up.

In any case, my point is: when someone is afraid others find out they are into bdsm, you won't find out from them. My parents still don't know I'm into bdsm, and I'm pretty sure if they were into bdsm and found out, they'd still be shocked to learn how far into bdsm I am.

Also, when I was really young, I did find some sex toys from my father, but they were more in the sense of condoms and penis enlarger, though that device didn't work at all. :gag:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
liz

Post by liz »

I never thought that my mother wanted me to get into bdsm. She never encouraged me to do it and always expressed safety. I suppose seeing her kindled my interest and I started playing around with SB soon afterward but nothing really exciting until I was almost 18. Then things got interesting. We never talked about bondage between the time I found her and a few months before I turned 18. I doubt the love of bdsm is inherited but we found out we like similar things.

Liz