Needing a human release!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Needing a human release!

Post by JIMDINI »

I just had a real escape proof self bondage session. :D
I stripped down to leather briefs, strapped a large ballgag in place then straps at knees and ankles binding my legs together. Now the final step locking my wrists together behind my back with Irish eight cuffs. :!: :gag:
That was it totally bound, no escape possible until my human back up arrived as arranged in about twenty minutes. You would not believe the adrenaline rush as the cuffs clicked shut :!: . Followed by a 'Oh my what have I done! Suppose something happens to my back up.' moment, another adrenaline rush! Heart drops back to normal and I look at the clock still almost twenty minutes before any hope of being released.Every sound from outside seemed amplified. Happily struggling against my bonds I stopped every time I heard a car to look at the clock, time seemed to crawl by. Twenty five minutes seemed like two hours! :D
When my back up arrived they examined the Irish eights and asked where the key for the cuffs were, I had to get them to ungag me before they understood it was on the door handle behind them. Finally the Irish eights came off. I found these very restricting although quite comfortable, but there is no way I can free myself from them locked behind my back, they are only viable with a human jailer. 8)
This was fun but I think I will wait a while before doing any more escape proof self bondage. ;)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.