Nighttime self-bondage in the nearby woods

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Vaporeon

Nighttime self-bondage in the nearby woods

Post by Vaporeon »

I'll be updating this thread as time goes on. Before I get to my latest adventures, I may as well bring you up to speed.

I'm male, 30's, with shoulder-length hair. I keep it in a ponytail with a ballcap, and I'm so used to it, I don't give it a second thought. This makes for some interesting scenarios, including going out a few times in convincing drag!

After reading all of the stories here, I decided to branch out and explore some new territory. There is a state park near the house which is absolutely perfect. It's fairly busy during the day since it is full of hiking trails, so any activities will have to be limited to the night. It's over 75 acres of woods, with one entrance at the top. The front and sides are bounded by houses, and the back ends at a 5-foot drop to an out-of service train track, on the other side of which is a road owned by the parks department. Interestingly, this road is 1/2 mile long with a gated entrance, the other end being a roundabout near the tracks with a short path through the woods.

First excursion:

I started tame, by anyone's standards. For a first time, though, it was just right. I went to the service road with an empty backpack and a luggage lock. Slipping under the gate, I tucked the key behind the gate and walked to the dead end. Nothing but woods all around, and the sound of crickets. Nice. I stripped down to wearing only my sandals, placed everything in the bag, and used the luggage lock through both zippers and the piece of equipment the parks dept had left. A quick application of bug spray to top it off. I've read too many stories of these things going wrong.

I now had no choice but to walk to the other end of the road, get the key, and come back. I started walking, and enjoying the refreshing night air. The moon was bright enough where I didn't need a flashlight, and no bugs were harassing me. The thought suddenly crossed my mind: what if someone was parked by the gate? I have no backup key!

Amateur mistake.

I ran to the gate, which luckily was still as desolate as when I entered, retrieved the key, and went back for my clothes without incident. Of course, the running had caused me to sweat-off most of the bug spray, so I was forced to dress quickly before the mosquitos ate me alive.

Second excursion:

Same as the first, except that I placed a spare key on the train tracks beforehand. Uneventful.

Third excursion:

Since this seems to be fairly safe, let's step it up. May as well make the walk to the key and back as interesting as possible!

After I reach the end of the road, I strip, apply bug spray, take the "goodies" out of my backpack, and place them on my clothes.

Goodies:
- 4 3-foot adjustable nylon straps that attach to the cuffs
- dog collar
- half-filled water bottle
- lube

I place the water bottle on the ground, apply a good amount of lube to it and myself, and after a minute or two, I have completely lowered myself into it. Of course, only half of the bottle is inside, so I start connecting things as I had practiced at home. I connect two straps together, attach one end to my collar, and run the other end next to my cock, through the loop holding the lid to the bottle, up the other side, and back to my collar. Strap #3 goes under my armpits and around my back, and strap 4 goes through the loop and up my backside with each end connected to the middle of the strap on my back.

After standing, I adjust the straps, lock the ends to the collar, lock the clothes in the bag, and I'm off. Walking with a water bottle up inside proves to be more stimulating than I expected. By the time I'm halfway to the key, the constant stimulation of my prostate has my cock at full attention, and it's becoming REALLY distracting. I decide to stop and "take care of it", which was a bad idea. I had to walk 1/4 mile to the key and 1/2 mile back, semi-flaccid and dripping cum the entire time, ass completely sore from spasming around a water bottle and unable to remove it!

I finally make it back to my clothes without issue, but I realized I'd have to learn some self-control!

More updates coming soon.
Vaporeon

Re: Nighttime self-bondage in the nearby woods

Post by Vaporeon »

Excursions 4 5 and 6: same as the third, but able to exercise some self-control. I thought someone was parked by the gate at one point, but I was just being paranoid.

Excursion 7:

First, a little bit more detail about the main entrance. There is about 80' of open ground right next to a main road to reach the entrance at the parking lot. Feeling a bit more adventurous and having a good amount of time, I place one key there behind a tree. After driving to the other end, I place a key at my typical spot behind the service road gate, then park by the railroad tracks.

After walking the tracks for 1/4 mile, I reach the path up the steep 5' embankment into the woods. Another 80 yards in, and I'm at the clearing I had in mind. I strip and apply bug spray, but I put on a bra and falsies before inserting the bottle and donning the collar and straps. I make sure everything is adjusted, and finish the ensemble. A black shirt-sleeved low-cut blouse is next, followed by a jean miniskirt. The skirt is tougher to pull on than I remember, most likely dues to the huge bottle inside me!

Straps locked to collar, clothes locked in the bag, and nothing to do now but go for one of the keys. I figure the one at the service road will be easier, so I go back to the embankment. As I start down, I realize that the bottle and miniskirt are going to make this a little difficult, having to take small steps. Halfway down, I start to lose my footing, and end up having to jog down the remainder to keep from falling. OW! My ass is now KILLING me. The water bottle was NOT forgiving.

I start walking down the tracks looking for the side trail to the service road. After 1/4 mile and still not seeing it, I realize that I hadn't scoped it out at night and might not see it, since it's rather obscured. If I can't find it, I'm going to have to go back to the embankment, get up it somehow, walk to the OTHER end of the park, and get the key. If anyone saw me, I'd be sweaty, dirty, collar and locked straps plainly visible above my cleavage, and a water bottle and a foot of strap hanging out of my skirt.

I'm able to fight-off panic for a while, but before I lose it, I finally spot the trail 1/4 mile further down. This night was also hotter and muggier than anticipated, and I had already sweated-off the bug spray so no time to stop or I'll get eaten by bugs! The Jean miniskirt is getting damn hot, so I hike it up around my waist and go up the trail to the service road.

After the panic, and the pounding my ass took coming down the embankment, I forgot the lesson of the third excursion and decided to relieve the stress before continuing. For the next mile and a half to get the key and go back to the embankment, I would have made a pitiful sight! Sweat-soaked clothes plastered to me, skirt hiked-up exposing a semi-flaccid cock oozing the whole way, water bottle strapped into a sore underside!

Back at the embankment, I realize that this is going to be a little difficult. The hiked-up skirt made my stride normal, but bending over to grab roots and branches to pull myself up only pulled that damned bottle deeper and deeper. By the time I reach the top, I just want a shower and some sleep!

I find the backpack, clean up, re-dress, leave the way I came, and grab the backup key from the main entrance before I head home for one of the most relaxing showers of my life.
Vaporeon

Post by Vaporeon »

Excursion 8:

I put the keys in the same places as the last time, park by the train tracks, and walk the 1/4 mile to my clearing. The whole way, I'm trying to figure-out how not to make the same mistakes, no matter how thrilling the situation was.

At the clearing, I strip down, apply bug spray, put on the bra and falsies, put on the collar, insert the lubed half-full water bottle, and attach the straps, locked to the collar. Since it is as hot and muggy as the previous excursion, I opt for a brown summer dress. The nice and light material should breathe much better than the jean miniskirt, and the hem of the dress just barely covered the other end of the bottle. I place my clothes in the backpack, but before I lock it , I pull a short gray spare dress out just in case. It's a muggy night, and if I can't get to the first key, I may end up needing a change of clothes to retrieve the other.

I also throw on some medium-sized hoop earrings, and brush my hair out. If someone ends up seeing me in the low light, I'd rather have it be convincing.

I hook the lock through the zipper loops, and with a sense of finality, I close the lock with a satisfying "click". I walk around the clearing a bit, allowing my ass to reacquaint itself with its intruder, and to let my eyes adjust to the dark. After 5 or 10 minutes, I walk to the embankment by the railroad tracks and look down the steep path I've chosen for myself. Staring down, all I can think of is the pounding I had taken the time before, and the sheer panic I had experienced trying to find the trail.

At that moment, I decide to go for the other key. I'll have to walk farther, go within view of at least 4 or 5 houses, cross 80 feet of open ground by the main road, and get the key that's only 10' from the parking lot... but at least I won't be dealing with that damned embankment.

Like I said before, this park was rather large. It is also densely wooded, half of the trails being little more than a narrow footpath through forest choked with undergrowth. "Oh well, at least if I run into anyone I'll have plenty of places to hide!" I think. The downside to this thick vegetation is the lack of breeze and higher humidity. I'm not even 1/4 of the way to the key, and I'm already breaking a sweat. I pull the dress off and tuck it under an arm, and walk the rest of the way across the park wearing nothing but a collar, bra, a water bottle, and a series of straps. It took a while, and I was definitely starting to get a little sore back there, but overall I was feeling pretty good.

At the edge of the woods, there's a little breeze, so I stand there and enjoy it letting myself cool down before this next stunt. I'm going to have to cross the large open area, cross right in front of someone's front yard, duck into a little trail to the parking lot, grab the key, and head back. Shouldn't be too difficult as long as I'm quiet!

I put the dress back on, straighten my hair, and slowly start walking across the open area. The house with the yard is completely dark, but I can't see the parking lot from this angle yet. Practically rich in front of the house, I find the trail to the parking lot, and only get a few steps down before I freeze in my tracks. Two cars are sitting in the parking lot, one of which would have its lights shining right on the key if they had been on, which was only about 15' away from it. The people in the cars were talking, and didn't seem to be leaving any time soon.

Shit. I can't go down there with the cars there, if I'm on the trail they'll see me when they leave, but if I go back to the woods, I won't be able to see them leave. Nice little predicament. A car starts coming down the main road, and I realize I'm running out of options, so I duck into the woods across the street from the house by the trail and step behind a tree. After the car passes, I realize the advantage of my current location: I couldn't be seen, but I could see enough to know when headlights left or arrived.

After about 20 minutes of standing there (I can't exactly sit in this condition) the cars finally leave. I walk quietly to the trail, walk to the parking lot, retrieve the key, and start my trip back. I walk calmly, since if anyone happened to see me, this would attract the least attention. As I cross the open ground, a light comes on inside the house, and I lose my composure. I walk as briskly as the bottle and straps will comfortably allow, eyes set on the main woods entrance. The back of the dress has ridden up above the bottle, which would give a nice view to anyone had they been driving past at that moment!

I make it back to the edge of the woods, removed the dress, and walked back to the clearing without incident. I remove everything, clean up, get dressed, and head home. It's only after I'm halfway through my shower that I realize that I forgot the short gray spare dress!

Well, I guess I'll have to hope it's still there for next time. Perhaps I'll even involve it somehow!
Vaporeon

Post by Vaporeon »

Excursion 9:

It was a few days after the last excursion that I decide to go back for the dress. I was an idiot for leaving it behind, and decided that I should give myself a bit more of a challenge to compensate.

I avoid the main entrance, and go straight to the service road. After placing the backup key behind the gate, I park by the railroad tracks. There's a short chain link fence by the tracks, and to determine where to place the key, I use my stopwatch and randomly stop it without looking. I figure the hundredths of seconds left on the watch would determine how many posts down the tracks I would leave this key. Hoping for a nice high number, I glance at the watch. 8? 8 posts? That's WAY out in the open!

I decide to follow-through. I walk down the tracks and count the posts, placing the key on top of the eighth. I still can't get over how out-in-the-open this is. The streetlight reaches back to at least the 11th or 12th post, so I'll have no cover whatsoever. I hope that dress is still there!

After I walk about a hundred yards down the track, I'm finally out of sight. There are still houses around, so I walk quietly by moonlight. After 1/4 mile, I reach the steep path up the embankment. I don't climb it, though. Staying on the tracks, I strip down, and place all of my clothes in my backpack. I pull-out my first new toy: a 2 1/2" plug with a ring in its base. After inserting it, I put on the bra and falsies, put on the collar, and secure the plug to the collar using the straps, which are now locked in place. I lock the backpack, and set it off to the side of the tracks.

That dress had better be there, or getting that key is going to be tricky!

I gingerly climb the embankment, the new plug REALLY working me over. I walk to the clearing, and the dress is exactly where I had left it next to where I had hidden the backpack last time. Score!

I walk back to the embankment, and carefully pick my way down it. Like the last time I tried coming down it, I lose my balance again. Having to "jog" down the last half felt like that plug was going to split me in half! I stood there in the middle of the train tracks, regaining my composure, while the spasms in my backside finally calmed down.

I put the dress on, cinch the waist, straighten my hair, then go back to the backpack for my second new toy. The front flap doesn't lock, and I pull out a set of cuffs. The key is locked in the bottom of the backpack main compartment under all of the clothes, so these are going to be on for the rest of my evening. I cuff my wrists behind my back, and the scenario is now complete. I realize how glad I am that I waited until I was back on the tracks to do this, since I would have never made it down the embankment like this!

The walk to the key is uneventful at first. The lights are off in the few houses within sight of the tracks, and the only sounds I hear are crickets and bullfrogs. I have to walk slowly and carefully though. Walking the train tracks at night with my hands cuffed behind makes keeping my balance difficult, and that monster strapped inside me would make falling quite uncomfortable.

Halfway to the key, a small section of the track is now illuminated by a floodlight on one of the houses. On tiptoe, I peek over and see that there are 4 guys on their deck smoking cigars and enjoying the evening. There's no way I'd be able to get by unnoticed! Dammit. Guess it's time for the backup key. At least I get to spare myself going for the key illuminated by the streetlight!

I walk back to the backpack and keep walking. After 1/2 mile, I know I have to be close to the side trail I was looking for. After 20 minutes of squinting in the scant moonlight, I finally find it and begin the next leg of my walk. The 1/2 mile down the access road was uneventful as always. Reaching the gate, however, I see that someone has parked next to it, and is using their phone while the engine idles. Their car is only 3' from the gate with my key in it!

Great. My shoulders and wrists are starting to hurt from these cuffs, and I can't even pull them under my legs since these straps are holding my posture straight. The dress is getting hot, but its not coming off until the cuffs do. Dammit. I wander up and down the gated access road, trying to figure out what to do. Do I try for the first key again, or wait for this car to leave? Beforre I decide, I need to cool down. I bunch-up the bottom of the dress behind me and I'm able to get it halfway up my back where I can keep it pinned with my arms. After about 10 minutes, I'm nicely cooled down, and the car finally pulls away.

I'm in good spirits now. All I have to do is grab the key, get to the backpack, and I'm home free!

I walk over to the gate, and now realize how dumb I was. The key is about 5 1/2 feet off the ground behind a sign on the gate, and even with my arms raised as high as possible behind me, there's just no way to reach them! I look around for a stick that might serve the purpose. Maybe I can just snag the ring! No sticks are long enough for my hands, but I find a few glorified twigs that might work if I use my mouth.

Holding the twig in my mouth, I poke the end through the ring that it can just barely reach, and pull up. SNAP goes the twig. Fuck. I was so worried about the key falling that I really jammed it in there way too tight!

I stood there staring at the key to my freedom, unable to reach it. I spent another 10 minutes looking for something else to use, but it was hopeless. One last longing look back at the key, and I started the mile-plus hike back to the key next to the tracks by the main road.

The whole walk back to the first key was comprised of spitting-out dirt and bark from the useless twigs, trying to find a comfortable way to hold my cuffed arms, feeling that monster inside me working away with each step, being held in proper posture by the straps, and the raging hard-on that the front of this short dress kept riding up with nothing I could do to address it.

Approaching the house with the porch, the light was still on, but everyone had gone back inside. I walk past, on the far side of the tracks, and continue.

I reach the end of the area where I have cover, and look down the last hundred yards out in the open to where I know the key is. "Well, it's not like I have a lot of options here," I tell myself, as I take a deep breath and walk as quietly as I can along the edge of the tracks by the low brush. Twice, a car goes by, and I drop into the bushes each time. I'm not able to crouch due to the plug and straps, but I do my best. The second time I crouch, the front of the dress gets snagged in the straps near my navel, and I'm now completely exposed with nothing I can do about it.

I walk over to the post with the key, and must have presented quite a sight. Short dress hiked up in front, naked up to my waist, butt plug and straps and raging hard-on completely exposed, arms cuffed behind my back, and collar and straps crus-crossing my cleavage. The post is a good foot shorter than the back gate, and I'm able to reach up behind me and barely grab it with my fingertips. I had to be careful. If it fell, it could end up in the other side of the fence and I'd have to walk out to the street to get to the other side!

Key in hand, I hold it with a death grip as I walk back the 100 yards out of the open, as quickly and quietly as the massive plug and gravel underfoot will allow. No other obstacles to overcome, I make it to the backpack safely, and finally dig the handcuff key out. Ignoring the ache in my backside from the past couple of hours, I stretch my arms and rub my wrists before removing the dress and strap and bras. Pulling the plug out, I stood there completely naked and bent over, catching my breath as my poor gaping underside slowly returned to normal.

I cleaned-up, got dressed, and walked back to the car. Drove to the other key, then went home completely spent.
Vaporeon

Post by Vaporeon »

I decided to take a break from the local woods, and went camping for the weekend. I was able to get a site bordering the woods with a side trail easily accessible. I set up my tent, assembled my cot, made sure my luggage locks were open, grabbed the keys, and took a walk. After walking the trails and getting a good lay of the land, I finally decide on what to do.

The waterfront has a large parking area with a tree on the opposite side, out in the open with no cover for a few hundred feet in any direction. Feeling a bit devious, I place one key on top of a branch, and continue walking. I spend the rest of the evening walking the park, cooking dinner over the fire, and enjoying the cool air. The spare key, I place on the antenna of my car, which I have parked under the lights by the ranger station.

Around 10:30, I retire to the tent, strip down and lock my clothes in the bag. I take my ice timer and cuff key out of the cooler, and it looks to have about 4 hours left on it. That should do. I set it up to fall right on the top right corner of the cot, and place a towel underneath.

Timer set, I put on my collar, insert the monster plug, lock the straps to my collar, and lay on the cot. I attach my ankles to the bottom corners with padded Velcro cuffs, do the same with my left wrist and the top left corner, and use the locking cuffs on my right wrist. It takes me a few minutes to manage, but the moment it clicks shut, I'm in heaven. Nothing to do for the next few hours but lie here spread-eagle unable to release myself until the ice melts.

I test the restraints, and I realize how little slack I have actually left myself. There's definitely no way I'm getting out of this for the next several hours. I wriggle in my restraints enjoying the feeling of the plug in my backside, but unable to do much more than work myself up to a painfully excited state. Such delicious frustration.

After about an hour, I realize a mistake I've made: without my car parked by the tent and no light on, it appears that no one is here and the tent zipper isn't locked. Chances are slim that anyone would try to get into my tent while I appeared to be away, but it's something I hadn't accounted for. It's not as if I could have used a luggage lock anyway. With both keys on opposite ends of the park, I'd have just locked myself in the tent. Lost in thought, I lose track of time, momentarily coming back to the present the few times I hear someone walk past. It's getting late, and after a while I don't hear any more people.

With a clink, the key is released from the ice and it hits the post of the cot under my cuffed wrist. I snag the string, pull the key up, and begin to work on the lock. I keep dropping the key because of the tricky angle, but that string saves me each time. Eventually, I get the cuff off, and remove the other three cuffs. Ahhh. Sweet freedom. Kinda.

I check the clock, and it's almost three in the morning. I figure I have a couple of hours before the early birds start waking up, and I cautiously poke my head out of the tent. Not a soul in sight - everyone apparently asleep in their tents. I can't move too quickly with these straps and the plug, but I slip on my sandals and do my best getting to the side trail 20 feet away. Once I've reached the woods, I stay on the trail for a couple hundred feet to the footbridge I had located during the day. It's 40 feet to the other side, and zero cover, but no one is around. I crouch what little the straps allow, and quietly cross the bridge without a problem. The parking area is completely empty, and I cross the open area to the tree and retrieve the key.

Flashlights in the woods on the other side of the footbridge. If they cross that bridge, there's nowhere for me to hide but behind this tree. I'll have to move NOW.

I get down to the waterfront, and look over at the bridge. There are two flashlights on their way right this direction. i probably would have been better off at the tree! There's no cover at the waterfront! None! No other options, now. I clip the key to the collar, and quietly dip into the water at the far end. With only my head exposed and under the shade of a tree, I'm out of the moonlight at least.

They walk about halfway down the beach, and sit there looking at the stars. It's just a couple out for a late night stroll. Good for them. Bad for me. They don't appear to be going any time soon, either.

I don't know how much time I have left before dawn, and with these folks 50 feet away, I don't have many options.

I slowly move down the shore away from the waterfront, and once out of sight, I climb through gross weeds into the cover of brush growing under the pine trees, and step onto a small trail following the shore. 100 feet down, and I'm at the footbridge. No flashlights. Quickly as possible, I walk across and over to the trail going past my tent. Flashlight ahead, and I duck into the trees. False alarm. Back onto the trail, back to the tent, and safe.

I get the backpack and collar unlocked, remove the straps, brace myself, and remove the plug that has been the bane of my existence for... Check the clock... 5 1/2 hours? Jesus.

I'm soaked in lake water, pine needles and leaves and mud stuck to me, ass gaping, and neck stiff from being held in posture for that long. Fuck it. I throw on a pair of shorts and flip flops, grab another pair and a towel, and head to the showers. A guy in his 20's is on his way out, looking at me with a shocked/confused expression. Walking past the mirrors, I can see why. Long hair has a bunch of pine needles in it, mud smeared down the front of my legs, collar and strap marks around my neck and torso, and random pine needles stuck everywhere.

This shower may take a while.
Vaporeon

Post by Vaporeon »

I went back to the woods the other night, and decided to change things up a little.

This time, I was going to stick to the train tracks. I first drove to the opposite end of the park, where the tracks left the woods and crossed a side street. Under a street light, there was a railroad crossing sign which would do nicely, so I hung my backup key on a bolt sticking out of the back of it. this would definitely be my backup key, since this road is a good mile and a half from where I plan to start!

Next, I drove to the opposite side of the park and walked to where I had hung the key on the fence the previous night. No random number this time. I hung the key right on the end of the fence, as far out in the open as possible. Since this is only about 1/2 mile from the access road, and will be the shorter distance, I may as well make it difficult.

Now, I drive to the access road, park in the empty parking lot nearby, do my makeup, throw my backpack over my shoulder, and make the 1/4 mile hike to the end. After I strip, I get to work.

I've decided against attaching straps to the collar this time. Instead, I buckle a canvas belt tightly around my waist, just above the top of my hips, so I'm slightly cinched in the middle and the belt can't slip down. I pass a strap through the front and one through the back of the belt, letting them hang there for the time being. I brought the large water bottle with me this time, mostly for how ridiculous it looks and my lack of ability to cover it up. After I give it a coating of lube, I put the lube bottle inside the empty water bottle before attempting to impale myself on it. It takes me a while, but it eventually slides in, almost taking my breath away.

I hook the front straps through the loop on the bottle, and do the same with the back straps. I then tighten them, and gingerly stand up. A few adjustments, and it's now perfectly seated. Since that's in place, I get dressed. I start with the Jean miniskirt, which doesn't quite cover the end of the bottle. Bra, falsies, tank top, fix the hair, headband, fix the hair again, dangly earrings, flats, and put my wallet keys and phone in the small purse.

One last thing.

With the water bottle in place, it's not exactly easy to bend over, so I gingerly crouch and attach ankle cuffs. I hook a strap through the loop on the water bottle, and lock the ends to my ankles with a second set of luggage locks. I walk around a little to test it out, and I can walk okay-ish. My stride is definitely going to be shorter, and I can't lengthen the strap any more. This will have to be my predicament for the evening! Before I can give it a second thought, I throw the cuff keys in the bag with my clothes, and lock the bag to the construction equipment with my primary locks.

No choice now, but to go for a walk.

As I walk down the short trail to the train tracks, I realize a few things:

1: the lube bottle rattling in the water bottle is a CONSTANT stimulus.

2. Each step causes the ankle straps to pull the bottle down to one side then the other, gently pounding my ass and rattling the bottle even more.

3. The slack ends of the crotch straps are dangling lewdly between my legs, with the end of the water bottle peeking out. There's no playing this off if I'm spotted!

I start to walk to the closer key, since I just want to get this over with. The stimulus is more overwhelming than I had planned! I don't get too far, though, before I turn off my dim flashlight. I hear voices up ahead, and in the distance, it looks like a group of college kids are drinking and hanging around on the tracks by where I turn off to go to the clearing.

Fuck. I don't need this right now. I can either hide-out nearby and hope I don't get discovered while I wait for them to leave, which would hopefully be before dawn... or I can make the 3-mile round-trip walk to retrieve the backup key.

I didn't really have a choice. I took a deep breath, turned around, and started walking.

It takes me a while to get used to the shortened stride. I keep trying to take a normal step when I forget, which not only stops my foot abruptly, but yanks HARD on the bottle buried inside me. I eventually figure it out, as I slowly continue my long walk.

At first, I try to pay attention to what landmarks are around me to see if anything looks familiar. Of course, nothing is familiar at night, and I'm constantly distracted by the constant onslaught on my nether regions. After 1/2 mile, I've become aware of nothing but the sensations. They have completely engulfed me. For the next mile, as I almost mechanically walk down the tracks in the middle of the night, I'm almost in a trance. The bottle pulls down right with a rattle, pulls up tightly with a small rattle, pulls down left with a rattle, pulls up tightly with a small rattle, pull, rattle, push, rattle...

I eventually reach the railroad crossing. I'm still trance-like as I continue walking with my abbreviated stride and stop to grab the key. Now that I've stopped, I once again realize the spectacle I would present if spotted, as I'm standing on the side of the road all glassy-eyed. I hurry back into the shadow of the tracks beyond the streetlight, now painfully aware again of the shortness of my stride. Once back to the relative safety of darkness, I place the key in my purse, take a moment to readjust everything, and begin walking again. A quick check of the time shows that I've been out for over an hour already. It doesn't feel that long, or does it feel twice as long? My sense of time is apparently completely gone.

It wasnt very long before I found myself in the same trance-like state as before. Pull, rattle, push rattle, pull... ...OW! I have to stop. I'm now being bombarded with cramps. Something that large was NOT meant to be inside someone like this, never mind for this long! For the next half hour, I'm now painfully aware of every step, every pull, push, shift, and rattle. This is sheer torture! My body is actively trying to rid itself of the excessively large intruder which refuses to yield. All I can do is walk, while all my body wants to do is remove this thing and curl into a ball.

I eventually reach the trail to the access road. I'm now completely bedraggled. I don't even care at this point. I stumble to the locked backpack, remove the locks, retrieve the keys for the ankle cuffs, and remove them.

It takes me a few minutes to undress. My body is completely sore, and doesn't want to move. Eventually, I'm down to the bottle, belt, and crotch straps. I squat down on the bottle to hold it in, while I remove the straps and belt, my entire body protesting. It wanted this thing GONE, and I'm just pushing it in harder?

Finally, the bottle. It's been inside me for almost 2 1/2 hours now, being yanked and rattled the entire time. Finally releasing it, I feel more relieved than I can remember.

I clean up, remove the makeup, get dressed, pack everything in the bag, and head back to my car. Climbing into the seat, I'm reminded of how sore things might be for a while. For the next day, I called out of work. My ass was still gaping, and I wouldn't have exactly been able to take care of myself at work like that. I could have put the plug in for the day, but I was somehow not in the mood to have anything up there for a little while.