Canvas straitjacket selfbondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
JIMDINI

Canvas straitjacket selfbondage

Post by JIMDINI »

I put on a pair of gold briefs and I had treated myself to a cheap black light canvas straitjacket and decided to christen it by trying to see if I could secure myself in it. As I reasoned that if I could secure myself in the jacket I would escape when I was ready I hung a placard on the door into the lounge ‘Performing today the Great Jimdini’. I went to my room to get ready, I put on a pair of gold briefs feelimg these added an air of theatricality to things. Next I fitted my Rimba insert gag and picked up my new straitjacket and put my arms in and with a little difficulty started to do the straps up at the back. Having got the body of the jacket as snug as I could I set about fastening the two crotch straps.
Having got these secured fairly easily the jacket was now fitted snugly; all I needed to do was secure the arms. There was a long strap on the right sleeve a buckle on the left sleeve and a short buckling strap on the front of the jacket to stop the arms being raised. I buckled the sleeve ends together loosely and crossing my arms in front flicked the joining strap over my head, the strap coming to rest in the small of my back keeping my arms loosely folded across my chest.
Now how to fasten the front strap, I looked at the strap and saw the buckle was above my folded arms and the end needed feeding though pulling on my right arm I managed to bring my canvas covered hand around far enough in front to feed the strap through the buckle engaging the first hole on the tongue of the buckle. Now I was technically strait jacketed albeit very loosely. Looking at myself in the mirror I realised it looked like an easy escape, was there any way to tighten the front strap. I spotted a chair back and decided to try and push the strap further through the buckle. This proved fairly easy and pushing my forearms together managed to tighten the strap.
Now I looked more like a bound escapologist. Admiring myself in the mirror I noticed that the end of the strap holding my sleeves was sticking out visibly to one side. It struck me that if I trapped the end between the door and doorframe I should be able to pull it further behind my back out of sight. The thought was the deed and as I trapped the end I gently pulled away, after a step I felt the ends of the sleeves being pulled flattening my fingers against my back. This made me feel I was really being strapped into the jacket and I moved my arms further across my chest and gave another tug. I flipped the door handle allowing the door to open and release the end of the strap. Walked over the mirror to admire myself I spun to admire a side on view and felt the sleeves loosen a little then stop turning a little further I saw that the tongue of the buckle joining them had engaged through a hole. Now I looked like a properly secured escapologist. I pushed open the door and headed downstairs into the lounge to watch some television for half an hour before I reversed the process to free myself, how wrong I was!
I reasoned all I needed to do to get free was undo the chest strap and work my arms up over my head. Having pushed the strap in with my hand I tried to move my arms round to undo it. Unfortunately as I had tightened the strap holding the ends of the sleeves I found that no matter how much I tried pushing my arms together I could not get my hands around to my front let alone anywhere near the strap on my chest. After five or six attempts to get some more slack into the sleeves I gave this up. By now I was starting to get hot and starting to sweat, Next idea was using a chair back to push the strap through like I did when I tightened it. After about a dozen attempts I realised I was getting nowhere the strap would not move far enough to disengage from the buckle tongue. By now sweat was running off my forehead and down my nose and soaking into the canvas of the jacket. I thought about trying to pull the strap through but the mouth cover of my gag made this impossible.
Perhaps I could trap the end of the strap holding the sleeves together in the doorframe as I had when I tightened it? However now the loose end was a long tail hanging down behind me and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t trap it. That was it I was sweat soaked and still securely straitjacketed! I had no choice but to wait for my safety back up to arrive in about another hour to free me!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
KinkInSpace

Re: Canvas straitjacket selfbondage

Post by KinkInSpace »

Now you know why they call it a straitjacket. ;)

Lesson learned, and nice experience. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I have to admit it was an interesting lesson. I admit I did not think it would be possible to get into a straitjacket solo and not be able to escape! Especially as there was a buckling loop on the front rather than a fixed loop.
Having accepted I couldn't escape, I just settled back to await rescue. It was not uncomfortable but very frustrating not to be able to use my arms. I am not sure how I would cope with a really long term (like overnight) bondage in a straitjacket, but it could be fun to try.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Adrianjdowns

Post by Adrianjdowns »

Sounds like a great time. Can I ask where you purchased your straightjacket please?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I bought this one from Bondara http://www.bondara.co.uk/bondage-gear-f ... raints?p=2 Uk online store.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

JIMDINI wrote: don't cope well when I'm put in one either. It's fun for a while, but I start going through boredom phase quite quickly.
Ihave done 5 hours in a strait jacket, and it is not just boredom, but stiff shoulders and joints. Plus making occasional struggles to get out, even though you know you can't!
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote: I've had the thrill and hardship of wearing one all weekend a few times.
Part of me likes the concept of being trussed up in a straitjacket for a weekend. But once things move from stiff shoulders and joints to aching/cramping muscles and joints, then I want out. Once bondage becomes really painful it is no longer fun!
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lotharjulz wrote: I've had the thrill and hardship of wearing one all weekend a few times.
Part of me likes the concept of being trussed up in a straitjacket for a weekend. But once things move from stiff shoulders and joints to aching/cramping muscles and joints, then I want out. Once bondage becomes really painful it is no longer fun!
Is it the tightness of your straitjacket that causes problems? I have two - a Fetters and a cheap Chinese one - and both can be made completely escape proof without being tight. When she realised that I was able to use my hands slightly through the canvas, to operate the TV remote for instance, we added a pinion strap to hold the elbows in and bondage mittens on my hands. Food, drink and nappy changes all had to be earned by performing a 'service' for her. I've gone about 18 hours and overnight on many occasions without difficulty though I'd love to go the full 24 hours or, with careful choice of diet, perhaps 48 or more.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Thinking about building up to it slowly, when I was married and before kids made it difficult one of us would be spreadeagled most nights, me about three times in four, and each time I slept comfortable two nights in a row my cuffs would be attached to the chains one link shorter the following night, with the ultimate objective of me being spread, if not tightly but at least with no slack. We reached a point where we knew how far apart my legs could be spread without becoming painful during the night and my arms above my head but with room to move my elbows and shoulders. We could probably have achieved the objective over about six months total if we hadn't had to stop.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I think it is more my age catching up with me, these days I can only manage about 90 minutes in strict bondage before it moves from 'pleasure' towards pain and torture.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:I think it is more my age catching up with me, these days I can only manage about 90 minutes in strict bondage before it moves from 'pleasure' towards pain and torture.
Do you do any warm up exercises or other gymnastics exercises before putting on a straitjacket?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote:Do you do any warm up exercises or other gymnastics exercises before putting on a straitjacket?
I usually do some gentle warm ups before any bondage scenario that I expect to last more than thirty minutes (short sessions, usually in the early morning) .