For better or worse?

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
restricted

For better or worse?

Post by restricted »

I've put in the crossdressing part about how my wife's carers love to see me as a nurse or some other character. However, we have even more new ones coming round and they have heard from the others. They said they like coming here because they never know what's coming next. It makes them laugh and brightens their day.

But now I have carers telling me what I need to be dressed as when they come next. They all have different favourites. From Nurse Ratched to the matron, the belly dancer, the slave girl. I have got to do a belly dance and a Bollywood dance which is much the same. But Jai Ho in a sari is hard. It's bad enough [putting the outfit on. My Indian dentist wants to see the video of me in in doing the dance. She has to get her mother to dress her.

I would love one of them to chain me to the wall like that and tease me. But it won't happen. It was supposed to happen last time and I was to be left chained outside so another girl could find me and tease me. Instead it caused havoc. :(
Last edited by restricted on 16 Aug 2016, 07:07, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
RADER123

Re: For better or worse?

Post by RADER123 »

Why not tall the one that likes the slave girl look, that chaining you up outside is
part of the routine. Then she can contact the next girl to unlock you when she arrives.
It worth a chance.
Rae
restricted

Post by restricted »

The last time I was planning it, there was one woman who relished the idea of having me locked outside. She even spoke about sitting their sipping tea while the slave girl had to watch, gagged and unable to escape. She said she might even leave me there all night. Even the girls that were going to do it thought it would be fun and could think of the slave girl still chained up while they were doing the night time tango with their partners. As it happened, everything went wrong and I never had time to chain myself up. Hence only the rope wound around my wrists with no knots.

I would have loved to see what theirs and my reaction would have been as they locked the back door with me still outside. I still imagine the smirk on their faces. I might one day, with the girl that likes the slave girl outfit, chain myself to the wall and let her release me at her leisure. I have to sound her out.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I found out last night that my fame is spreading. They all want to take a selfie with me. We had an agency carer who is becoming a nurse so I put on a matching uniform and told her it was to make her feel at home. She loved it.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

How much of the chaining you up outside are you leaving them to do?
If you buy a set of manacles and put them on by yourself, all they have to do is the securing you to something. Takes only a minute.
I saw some fetish place on line that sells a complete, linked set for a little over $100.