SB Story - Unbound Frustration

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Fifer

SB Story - Unbound Frustration

Post by Fifer »

DISCLAIMER: This is somewhat longer than I had anticipated, please refill your coffee mug/beer glass now......

So here is the scenario: I have the house to myself for around 11 hours. My partner has left for work at 07:50, she won't return until 19:15, possibly later. My largest ice-lock has been in the freezer overnight, I have just yesterday made a very sturdy steel spreader bar. I simply can't wait to use it.

I am so excited at the thought of all this time to play, that I don't think my first session through carefully enough. In the spare bedroom, I set up the following: Ankles in leather cuffs, locked to inner two rings of spreader, wrists in leather cuffs locked to outer two rings, the spreader bar sitting underneath me. My padded leather posture collar is fastened round my neck, a chain passes through the centre ring and is attached to both padlocks securing my ankles to the bar, pulling my head downwards. A breather ball gag is between my teeth, a soft fabric blindfold completes the setup. Keys are hanging from the ice-lock, hopelessly out of reach.

I close the last padlock, the one securing my right wrist. I get the usual feeling in my groin, neck and chest, a hot, tight feeling of both panic and excitement. I moan softly and pull at my bonds, enjoying the sensation of helplessness. Until I realise that I can reach the buckles on my ankle cuffs. Bollocks. I easily undo both ankle cuffs, which then lets me move the spreader bar upwards, allowing my right hand to remove my blindfold and gag. Frustrated, I stand up and use the spare keys on the bed to unlock the remaining padlocks. The ice-lock has lost it's satin sheen of frost and is starting to sweat, beads of water running down it's exterior. I have around an hour and a half before the keys drop.

OK, so what to do? I decide to go for something simpler and more conventional. Ankle cuffs locked directly together, rope bindings above and below my knees and a wide leather belt (one of hers) round my thighs. The ice-lock holds my wrist cuffs together behind my back. Collar, gag and blindfold as before. Keys to the cuff padlocks are clipped onto a ring on my collar - I won't be able to reach them until the ice-lock gives way. Fantastic, properly bound and helpless at last, I writhe against my ties on the bed. Then I realise I can slip my wrists under my feet, ending up with my hands in front of me and able to access the keys on my collar. Bollocks again.

I unlock myself for the second time and decide to stop, think and write down a more effective method of restraint. The ice-lock isn't worth using now, the pin has over an inch of movement. I decide to refill and refreeze it whist I have lunch and think about what to do. I really, really want to use that spreader bar so badly. I draw a few sketches on a notepad, summing up in my head the equipment I have. Ideally I'd like to be restrained to something - this always adds to the experience. A chain from my collar to a water pipe or similar? Hmm, no water pipes, rings, beams or anything even close in the spare room.

Then it comes to me: Screw the spreader bar to the floor, attach my ankles to this and then use the ice-lock as a direct restraint for my wrist cuffs, in a narrow spread-eagle position on the floor. I use two links of chain at the top, secured to the floorboards with a large woodscrew and washer. To this I can attach the ice-lock. The spreader bar gets two 6mm holes drilled in it, and two woodscrews pin it to the floor. All carefully measured out and readied within an hour. Except the ice-lock hadn't frozen. OK, another 30 minutes in the freezer whilst I watch videos of women doing things with other women. Nope, the 30 minutes came and went, damn thing still isn't frozen. Oh well, a few more vids and a cup of tea later, I was in business.

The setup worked like a dream. Ankles securely fixed to the outer rings of the bar, collar on and buckled tightly (I do love a tight collar), gag in place and blindfold on. I reached above my head, feeling for the ice-lock and padlocks. I had to stretch to my very limit, but as the last lock clicked into place I had the same familiar feeling course through my body. This position was tremendous - stretched out on my back, the ankle cuffs bit into me, my wrist cuffs pulling my arms straight. My erect cock is twitching, I feel the slick pre-cum drip onto my stomach. My right leg is jiggling slightly, as it always does when I am deeply aroused. I'd near enough wasted the whole day messing around, but finally my efforts have paid off.

Or so I though. With no warning, the ice-lock disconnects. My cuffed wrists shoot toward my head, the cold steel pin of the ice-lock cracking me on the top of my skull. I jolt upright, clutching my head and cursing. The day has been a total write-off, so much for 11 hours of SB play. I've managed to spend a whole 20 minutes in helpless bondage, and even that was brought to a shattering and painful end. I unlock myself and tidy up, vowing to always be more thoughtful and careful before wasting such a valuable opportunity. A day of sheer frustration in the pursuit of bound frustration!

Ah well, there's always another day........
FatherOfFour

Re: SB Story - Unbound Frustration

Post by FatherOfFour »

Well, at least You have now a little "extra" energy to give Your Lady.
She should be happy tonight...

Have fun, think it twice,
f4
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Even the best laid plans, and all that- :lol:

A couple suggestions based on your setup. Looking at the pictures of your spreader and cuffs, it looks like you have locking buckles on your cuffs, so a quick trip to the hardware store for a pack of 4 luggage locks will solve the problem of being able to undo the buckles. I like Master brand, but there are lots out there.

Ice locks are not always the best way to go for a primary lock. Yes, they will almost always open unless you are in sub freezing conditions, but as you have found they tend to open unexpectedly. I would try something mechanical or electronic as a timer. I personally like to use my cell phone set to vibrate to drop keys. Others, having more faith in PC cd trays than I, use that method. I find it easier to program the alarm on my phone than the cd tray. The phone could cause a premature release if someone calls and you have the ringer set to vibrate, but if you turn that off and just have the alarm vibrate you can work around that problem.

You can also rig a mechanical kitchen timer to drop keys, but that might be a little less reliable. And of course the old ice in a stocking can be used as a backup, just make sure the ice block is big enough to last at least as long as you want to be restrained.

You can find some other methods on the main BoundAnna site, and also searching through this forum.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

cdinbonds wrote:I like Master brand
Huh, never thought I'd see/hear someone say that. Master is imho quite often the worst lock out there (apart from "made in china" unknown brand locks that you should stay away from for anything). I vastly prefer Yale or Abus locks. Much better finish. The only GOOD think about master is that they are relatively cheap but much more reliable than aforementioned chinese no-brand locks.

Then again, I've been reading into/trying out lockpicking lately and I'm slowly finding myself turning into a bit of a lock-snob :rofl:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I'll bow to your superior knowledge of locks as far as "pickability", etc.

ANY lock can be defeated, they only keep honest people out. The question is only whether the lock in question is adequate for the job at hand. The last thing i worry about in bondage is someone coming along and trying to pick the locks on my cuffs or gag!

Master locks are easily available at most hardware and home centers, and plenty good enough for most bondage uses, especially for something like a buckle lock on a set of cuffs. We're talking about very small luggage locks, and Master is far superior to the crap that comes on most suitcases. I use some larger ones too, both for bondage and to lock sheds, trailers,etc. I've never had one fail in any situation, bondage or otherwise, but i don't stress them that much, and probably haven't had anyone try to pick one on any other uses. I must admit i like my older solid brass Master luggage locks more than the newer apparently aluminum bodied ones, but the new ones work just fine for bondage. Once Mistress locks them, i'm not getting out of the cuffs or gag unless She unlocks them or i cut the cuffs off!

I can't recall seeing Yale or Abus padlocks for sale except maybe in a locksmith shop. Then again, I don't need to shop for padlocks that often as i have a good supply on hand, and being cheap, i tend to avoid locksmiths whenever possible. For my needs, hardware store locks are more than adequate.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

cdinbonds wrote:I'll bow to your superior knowledge of locks as far as "pickability", etc.

ANY lock can be defeated, they only keep honest people out. The question is only whether the lock in question is adequate for the job at hand. The last thing i worry about in bondage is someone coming along and trying to pick the locks on my cuffs or gag!

Master locks are easily available at most hardware and home centers, and plenty good enough for most bondage uses, especially for something like a buckle lock on a set of cuffs. We're talking about very small luggage locks, and Master is far superior to the crap that comes on most suitcases. I use some larger ones too, both for bondage and to lock sheds, trailers,etc. I've never had one fail in any situation, bondage or otherwise, but i don't stress them that much, and probably haven't had anyone try to pick one on any other uses. I must admit i like my older solid brass Master luggage locks more than the newer apparently aluminum bodied ones, but the new ones work just fine for bondage. Once Mistress locks them, i'm not getting out of the cuffs or gag unless She unlocks them or i cut the cuffs off!

I can't recall seeing Yale or Abus padlocks for sale except maybe in a locksmith shop. Then again, I don't need to shop for padlocks that often as i have a good supply on hand, and being cheap, i tend to avoid locksmiths whenever possible. For my needs, hardware store locks are more than adequate.
The older master locks are better than the newer ones. Master has a reputation for cutting corners in manufacturing. This leads to cheaper locks but in general also often to locks that just feel much less smooth. I have some master locks myself and though they work fine they are just not as smooth working and thus less confidence inspiring than the (Slightly smaller) Yale locks.

As far as pickability goes, I keep my picks locked away when doing sessions :rofl: . Anything smaller than 40 mm is usually a 3 pin unit that is very very easy to pick on any brand, so best to just deny myself the tools. On top of that, if I'm tied correctly I'm not going to get the angles or access I need to pick a lock anyway :whip:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Fifer

Post by Fifer »

Thanks for the advice folks, I'm now writing things down in advance of trying them out.
Picked up four luggage locks today from the local DIY centre, happily I can now lock the buckles an all four cuffs... :twisted: