Summertime submission

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
darlene

Summertime submission

Post by darlene »

My husband is under my control. Completely.
As a symbol of this, he wears a chastity cage.
Our house is bout-airconditioned and can get quite warm in July & August.
Sometimes, with my permission, he will be naked inside the house, wearing only his chastity cage. I love seeing this symbol of submission out in the open!

Earlier this week, I told him it was time to clean the garage.
Before this, i locked a long thin chain to one of the ceiling beams.
When I tool him out to the garage, I locked the other end to the end of his cage.
He was not happy, but what could he do?
He had a bucket to piss in and a chair to sit down on.
Need I say that the job was done when I checked back three hours later?
noble

Re: Summertime submission

Post by noble »

How can you further exploit this arrangement?
Maybe attach his cage to the lawn mower when he cuts the grass?
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

darlene wrote: Earlier this week, I told him it was time to clean the garage.
Before this, i locked a long thin chain to one of the ceiling beams.
When I tool him out to the garage, I locked the other end to the end of his cage.
He was not happy, but what could he do?
He had a bucket to piss in and a chair to sit down on.
Need I say that the job was done when I checked back three hours later?
I'd say he should have been happy. I like to be chained to complete a chore. It turns a nasty job into something quite relaxing if the option to walk away is removed. I like to be in leg irons as well (see my avatar). They remind me that I'm chained when I try to move.
darlene

Post by darlene »

Noble - - your suggestion is fine (I guess) but not for us.
Our lawn mower is self-propelled; one miscalculation and it's possible disaster.
I want him controlled, not castrated.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

Keyless - - what sort of chores do you do in bondage?
Do you apply the legion or does someone else have the key?
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

steelcollar wrote:Keyless - - what sort of chores do you do in bondage?
Do you apply the legion or does someone else have the key?
I think I am a bit unusual in that, for me, bondage is all about controlling my behaviour. Making sure I do something, making me more cooperative and attentive to Mistress or keeping me where I am supposed to be and not wandering off. The anticipation and planning might get me excited. The actual bondage session does not necessarily have to. Normally I find it relaxing knowing that I don't need to resist temptation, although the discomfort associated with being taken beyond what my willpower would allow can be fun. I've posted most of my scenarios. I haven't been chained to the lawn mower although that would be a good one, particularly if you could rig something to release you only after you had done enough distance to cover the lawn. Unfortunately the possibility of being seen by the neighbours is just too great for me.

The chore I do is usually the ironing. There is no need to move around the house and it can be done upstairs out of sight so I don't have to respond to any callers. It's a job we both hate so we end up with a big heap and neither of us have the will power to do a couple of hours in one go. I started with self bondage when Mistress K had gone out. She did know I had an interest in bondage. She soon figured out how I was doing it all in one go and started to make sure I was locked up for the job before going out and leaving me to it. I have a computer program timer which is organised so I cannot see the time. I have to click a button to decrypt the photo of a lock combination to get released. If I do it too early I get punished with extra time. Progress of the job is the only way I have of guessing the time. The timer is set to the minimum time it will take, so I have to finish the job to be reasonably sure I won't be punished. Sometimes it does take longer. Once I found I'd chained for nearly 3 hours.

For the most part Mistress K is not interested in the bondage itself, just the result, so she has minimum involvement in locking me up and letting me out. I wrap my nice cycling jersey around a heating pipe then pass the chain up one sleeve and out the other (not round the pipe). I have a big pair of scissors to cut the jersey as an emergency release. Mistress does help by checking that the photo is clear and then locks the chain to itself to form a loop, using the combination lock, so there is no danger of me seeing the combination. I check I have all I need, open a padlock, lock on the leg irons and shuffle to the next room to deposit the keys out of reach. Then I come back and lock myself to the end of the chain and start the timer. Mistress K makes sure I am secure and takes the combination with her so I can phone her and ask for it in the case of a real emergency.
DonaldY

Post by DonaldY »

Darlene, your post got me all excited.
I too wear a chastity cage and would like to take things one step farther.
I read the post to my wife, who reminded me we don't have a garage or a basement.
"How about our walk each night?" she asked. "I could attach a leash to your cage and walk along side you."
Since we walk after dark and rarely see anybody, I thought it was a great idea.
When the time came, I put on a t-shirt and my shorts, with no underpants.
When we were outside, she reached up my shorts and clipped a thin chain leash to the side of my cage.
And we took our walk, with her at my side holding the leash with a little bit of slack.
We passed one person, and before we did, she moved closer to me so the chain was not visible.
I know I got as hard as possible within the restricted cage, but she would not release me to reach orgasm.
It's raining now so our next walk won't be until tomorrow, or later. I can hardly wait!