Simple car selfbondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
FatherOfFour

Simple car selfbondage

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
long time between sessions, long trip single in my car, and not wanting to hook with some "Lady of the Night" from the cities I've passed, so, without _any_ props, I had to put up a scene!
It was (so far for me) the simplest scene of all:
- I positioned my safety belt over my crotch and higher on the chest;
(needed vertical adjustment for both the seat and belt, consequently the steering wheel and all mirrors)
- I sucked my belly, exhaled and pull the safety belt back on it's roll
(until I felt the chair's springs compressing)
- I let it go and breath abdominal, feeling _really_ pinned down!

I added a small rubber cylinder (hammer head) that was lying around, (but You can add any common object: coke can, spray can, tennis ball...) under the belt pressing my crotch, that I could feel at every road bump!
(and You'll pray for bumpy roads...)

Found two paper clips in the glove compartment (Thank You wifey!), and here I am for the next (over) 2hrs
(no, the clips only stayed for 25-30 minutes at once, with 5-10 minutes off)

Sadly (or gladly, because my wife was willing when I got home), there was no orgasm, but a constant erection, excitement and denial!

Explanation: the safety belt is kept tight by it's locking mechanism, pulled back by the combined elasticity of Your body, and the seat. If done right, You are perfectly able to breath by expanding Your tummy (like Yoga trainees), while Your chest and crotch are tightly pressed.
Add the nipple clamps and You are on the _road_ to heaven! (unlike me...)

Have fun, kink Your car...
f4