Be careful what you wish for: buttplug challenge

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Be careful what you wish for: buttplug challenge

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have this buttplug challenge where I first arrange 5 buttplugs from small to big and use a dice to order them in different sizes.

Then another throw to select one of the 5 plugs. If at this stage I throw a 6, it will count as an doubler.

The next throw is for duration. 6 = 6 hours, with doubler makes it 12.

I will insert the buttplug for the duration of the hours thrown. If I decide to abort earlier, for punishment I have to draw cards depending on how quickly I aborted or not. Peeing is allowed, Pooping is not. Next a Chastity belt is put on to ensure the plug can't get out. This playbelt does not allow me to pee either, so unfortunately I have to take the belt off if I have to pee.

Today I wanted to have a little bit of fun and was thinking of maybe a medium sized plug and maybe for a few hours. I have not yet worn the largest one in this election for an extended time which scares me. It is so likely going to be early abort and thus lots of punishment cards.

Today I got the second largest plug which I can take for several hours, and I've thrown 5 hours. Yikes. Would've been even worse if I had thrown a doubler. Thank god that didn't happen. Currently I'm wearing it for 1,5 hours. Still 3,5 more to go... What have I gotten myself into. I can abort, and pay the price, but I can still wear it currently... Feels kinda nice too. Fully stuffed by a huge plug, feeling it with every movement.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Claudia

Re: Be careful what you wish for: buttplug challenge

Post by Claudia »

I am just wondering what the sizes of the 5 plugs are?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hey Claudia,

Nice to stop by in this topic. :)

Before giving the info, I made it to all 5 hours and it felt very comfortable at the end. I'm sure I could've kept it in for another 5 unless I had to poop earlier.

I have many many plugs, but the 5 I've chosen from are these, from small to large

1. steel buttplug: 6cm length, 2cm width at its widest, shaped as spades.
2. steel buttplug: 6,5cm length, 3,5cm width at its widest, shaped as spades.
3. steel e-stim buttplug (medium torpedo): 10cm length, 4cm width mostly everywhere.
4. rubber buttplug: 12cm length, 4,2cm at its widest, shaped as spades, but flexible/compressable for maybe 0.1cm.
5. rubber dildo: 14cm length, 4,5cm at its widest everywhere.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh no.... Oh no.... Oh god no....

So yeah, I decided I wanted another go at this challenge, hoping I'd get the largest one for one hour to try out...

I reordered them, and the largest one was 4th in the list. As they layed in front of me, I chickened out, so while throwing the dice, I thought hard: no 4 or 6 (doubler) please... And bam, the 4 rolled. I then thought: Oh god no. Not a 6 then, and bam! a 6.

So I'm now wearing the largest one (dildo) for 6 hours straight. Never have done it, and damn this is so full.

My ass tries to push it out hard, but its secured by a chastity belt so it won't go out much. My chastity has like a tail now from that plug pushing out. LOL.

But when I sit, I sit on it, pushing it inwards, I can sit like this, but its not really a pleasant feeling, and sitting is definitely something I will be doing for I think 4 of the 6 hours.

I decided I wanted to do this challenge right before going for grocery shopping. I thought it would be fun... I will also be wearing a corset under my clothes. I've worn a buttplug before while doing grocery shopping, so thats nothing new, but never this large dildo.

I constantly feel the dildo burning in my ass, something I never feel with the buttplugs because they sit securely in one place, where the dildo keeps fighting to go out but cannot.

Fuck me! Hmm yeah, thats exactly what the dildo is doing.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a failure and I'll be adding cards to my punishment pile rather than taking cards from it... :(

I'll keep y'all updated.

I guess I really got what I wished for this time. If this all works out okay, I may have to go shopping for a larger dildo to up the anti. :s the thought alone...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

My god... what have I gotten myself into.

It took about 1 hour before I started to get a bit comfortable wearing the dildo inside me. Definitely the longest I've had it in.

I'm now just over 2 hours in, of the 6 and my sphincter muscle is heavily complaining that it wants the plug out, as in: Its getting sore. It is not too bad that I really need to abort yet, but given that I'm only at 1/3th I fear this one I will be chickening out off eventually, even if its only due to health concerns.

I have been able to fart once to get gassy buildup behind the dildo to go out, which is great. Releaved the pressure a bit, but my sphincter muscle just isn't used to being stretched all the time. Sitting goes reasonably well though. Depending on how I hold my back, it is either pressing against my prostate or not, where not is the preferred way. :mrgreen:

But any movement is felt past the sphincter muclse all the way into my rectum. Very slightly burning. I did put lots of lubricant in there, but I wonder if it isn't enough, or that its just due to that most plugs I have are shaped as a spades, and the other one I have that isn't is completely metal and smooth, where this one is rubber and textured.

Oh well... up to the next 4 hours.... Sigh. :gag:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

And 10 minutes later, my sphincter muscle starts to get really sore suddenly. Yeah, my ass really wants it out now.

I caved in and after 2 hours and 15 minutes, I started to unlock the chastity belt, and 10 minutes later I was attempting to get the dildo out, which was a painful experience by itself. I did this at the toilet and some air with extras followed. Not much though. Wiping my ass off made my sphincter muscle hurt even more, so I definitely need to train this if I want to be able to have it in me for 6 hours. But I rather won't, because now it means I will have a 1 in 6 chance I will be tortured rather than pleasured, which is basically what I want.

My punishment pile now has about 10 cards instead of being able to get almost or completely empty. (I'm not allowed to count the cards, only estimate them)

I guess I will volunteer to attempt the session again tomorrow. There's only a 1 in 5 chance I will get this plug, and if so there's only a 2 in 3 chance I won't be able to withstand it and it will cost me cards. Now of course, I'm totally screwed if I get the doubler. I'm actually considering that if I get the doubler, the punishment is doubled as well. That basically gives me a 1 in 3 chance of not being able to get past it. Because a doubler with 6 on any buttplug means I will have to keep that one in for 12 hours where I can't poop, and I'm also considering to change that I can't pee, because while wearing the dildo, taking off the belt is kinda risky, and it makes it more of a thrill anyway. Screw it, no peeing from this moment on either.

EDIT: My dominant side craved attention, and now the doubler will double the amount of punishment cards too, but not double the amount of winning cards. In addition, if I decide to not even put in the plug, it is automatically 20 cards punishment cards even if I rolled the smallest for 1 hour. If I abort before 10 minutes have passed, it is always 10 punishment cards, unless I rolled the doubler with 6 hours, then its -12 cards. So the worst I can now have, is to have the dildo for 12 hours, and both pooping and peeing mean abort, but I am allowed to pee and poop before starting the session. I have not (yet) chosen that the doubler can become a tripler if I role another 6. I guess this will become an option if I've rolled the doubler a few times and starting to be able to take it well.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Now I have a case that really emphrases "Be careful what you wish for".

Recently I posted an update to the Buttplug challenge, called Buttplug Challenge - High Stakes

Basically the rules are more advanced, giving more options, but depending on which option you choose, you can increase the stakes on getting into a situation that I can't handle and have to abort.

Basically either the chance of having to wear the largest buttplug for some extended time, or having to any plug for a really long time are things that are like 50% chance possible to happen.

To make things interesting, if you completed the challenge once succesfully you can increase the stakes and play again to win big time (or not... :twisted: )

So the first time I did my trial run, I chosen to use 3 buttplugs (which always are the largest x buttplugs), and that leaves 3 spots that could cause the time to double up. See the link for a complete set of rules. I ended up with the smallest of the three. For your information, I have 3 small size buttplugs, 2 medium sized buttplugs and 1 large size dildo. (actually for a dildo it is small, but compared to the other plugs, I can't take it long).

The first time, I played with 3 plugs, got the smallest of the three and threw a doubler with 2 hours, making a total of 4 hours.

After the 4 hours were past, I felt like this was too easy and I could definitely take a plug for a couple of more hours, unless it was the largest one. So I went for it, and got the second last plug without a doubler. The time thown suggested it would be a brieze but still I threw a 5. Given that it was the second time, a doubler would also have meant double rewards, but only if I could make it. I made the 5 hours easily so I won 9 cards.

I felt like this was easy and decided to try the other end of the spectrum. Using all 6 buttplugs means I have only 1/6 chance I will be using a buttplug I can't wear for long. Given that I use 6 buttplugs, it means that automatically the time is doubled 6 times. So throwing a 1 means 6 hours wearing the plug. For the largest plug that definitely is going to be a problem.

Anyway, I threw the 3rd plug which is the largest of the 3 smallest ones. For the time I threw a 1, so 1x6 hours. The reward for winning was only 1 card though. After completing the 6 hours, I felt like I could take my chances again. If it was another small plug, I would still be able to handle 3x6=18 more hours.

I threw the dice and selected the 4th plug, which is the smallest of the medium sized plugs. This sucks because they are substantially bigger than the small plugs meaning that eventually I just have to poop. I already had gone 6 hours without pooping, and even a few more hours before I decided to take on the challenge. But I guess I can still take 6, maybe 12 hours? Just hope I throw a 1 for time, and get 6 hours, and also 6 cards.

So I threw the dice for time and I thrown a 5. :shock: :facepalm: That is 5x6=30 hours wearing this plug.

I already knew that if I had this the first round, I would already be in trouble. I was never going to be able to win this. But if I gave up before even starting, it would mean 36 punishment cards, even though the max for the challenge is 30 cards. So I had to at least take the plug and give it a try to knock of some cards. This all happened about 23:30, before bed time. Another thing I had not considered, is that I wear a chastity cage with a chastity belt over it. (the belt has a leather pouch where everything goes in. Kinda neat, but means I lose access to my balls and penis completely. As a result, if I get an erection, I can't move the ring of the chastity cage and the flesh will become very sore.

Now, I am allowed to pee and for that I have to take off the chastity belt, so I am also allowed to take off the chastity belt in case my scrotum starts to ache, so I can correct it. This does of course mean, that when this happens, it will likely be after just 2 to 3 hours of sleep, for 2 maybe 3 hours that night. I will be totally wasted the next day. I could decide to just wear the buttplug for an hour, and accept 29 punishment cards.

As the plug was in, it didn't felt good. My body wanted it out already. But if I did that before 10 minutes were on, that would mean 36 cards instead of 30. It wasn't like I needed to poop, it just didn't felt sitting right. A bit of pressure behind it.

As the 10 minutes progressed, the feeling started to fade away, and after the 10 minutes were over, I felt like I could move the plug a bit to get it in a good position. Some air that trapped behind got free too and I could take it. The small feeling I had to poop started to fade away too, and at the 1 hour mark that feeling was gone. I still was being teased with a big plug in my ass that I could constantly feel as my ass was very little sore from wearing the first and now the second plug.

Some more relaxing allowed me to get accumulated with having the plug in me and I decided I did not have to take it out at all. I could possibly spend the entire night with the plug in.

So I went to sleep. 2 to 3 hours later, I woke up with an aching scrotum, as predicted. I took off the belt, went to the toilet and repositioned the chastity cage a bit. I was a bit thirsty too so I drunk a bit too. Belt on secured, still half asleep I went back to bed. At least now I had knocked about 4 hours off the timer. yay. Another 2 to 3 hours later, again I woke up, tired and everything with pain in my scrotum. This time it was not that easy to get things back in place and I was very tired. I decided to accept my punishment and settled for 6 fulfilled hours (it was about 7 hours and 35 minutes or so, but I did not want to wait the 25 minutes, I wanted to sleep again.) so I accepted 30-7=23 punishment cards. Minus the 1 from the previous session that I won, makes 22 punishment cards.

All effort that I took to get the plug out and making myself ready to bed went in vain... I laid in bed, free of the plug (I could not poop yet) but I couldn't sleep anymore. I decided to go out for a few hours before I was tired enough and slept like 3 hours which completed the 8 hours sleep I need a night.

Had I known, I probably could have taken a few more hours... Oh well... I definitely will be playing the game again and again. Throwing enough time to traverse the night is definitely a punishment on its own. Its like my Mistress decides I was bad and needs to be punishment. And her name is faith (or destiny or whatever you want to call it). xD