First time self bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Bisexual bondage

First time self bondage

Post by Bisexual bondage »

Decided I wanted to try self bondage so I went on Amazon And picked up a kit containing lever handcuffs and leg cuffs
Rope ball gag blindfold and Coler. Couple of days later It arrived and once I have the house to my self I got started. Put the leg cuffs and coler on first starting to fell nice then the ball gag and I set up the release for 30 minets and pot on the handcuffs No Turing back naw. First thing I noticed Is that the ball gag is very uncomfortable but I like it that way not being able to move very much fells wonderful. 15 minutes in and I and the gag is realy starting to hurt I try to dislodge it but it's not going eny where. 20 in and I'm having the time off my life but by this pont the gag is all the way at the back off my mouth for the first 20 minutes I would push it forward to relieve the pressure but I don't have the strength Anymore it is agony and the is saliva everywhere but for some reason I'm still enjoying myself as the clock hits zero i can finally take The cuffs off and remove the gag There is a saw on the left side of my moth but I pot it back in for a minute before taking off the rest of my restrains. I can't wait till next time